>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [This shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]::
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips [This shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide [This shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Piper.

...doesn't have shit on me

butch is best

>no California & Nevada DLC

>Nevada

*Arizona

>be a Courier
>one of the lucky few who by proxy of profession, won't be attacked by Legionaries off-the-bat
>don't get to travel inwards to Legion lands and visit a town or two

it still makes me sad over half a decade later

Could someone make the suits they are wearing it's much better than the suit that you see at the start of the game.

Those gas masks are better looking aswell.

Miria is best.

Why is the babys eyes rolled up like it's having a fit?

>Welcome to cut content the game.

Fallout: Cut Content 2

those pistols look better than the 10mm we have in game, but I prefer the sleek sci-fi Institute NBC suits we already see

I wish [pic] had featured in the series for real, though

I think the pistol is based on a Glock. (Concept)

Doesn't look like a Glock at all, with the visible hammer.

New Vegas is the best 3D Fallout.

Fight me, faggots. 4 is shit.

it has the body of a glock but also a hammer

I don't want to fight you, though; it's a boring overplayed argument that comes down to nothing more than personal taste

that and you're right

I kind of wish Nick's companion quest was about choosing whether kellogg takes control of his body or not.

kellogg was a hella compelling character and so is nick. making that choice would be rough as hell.

>kellogg
Are we talking bout a chicken? I feel like it's ceral related.

>Kellogg
Who the fuck names their BBEG after a cereal brand?

Is it normal that the big warehouse doors won't snap on warehouse walls with a spot for them or is it somehow one of my mods fucking up?

What about Brotherhood of Steel?

Might be a mod, might be poor floor planning. Is everything else snapped together right?

>have world map
>make 1/3 of it inaccessible

how did obsidian get away with it?

Actually it worked now. I'm not sure what happened. I had tried all the doors one by one and nothing'd work, I quit workshop mode and came back a bit later and it worked right away.

because that 1/3 was filled with ten out of ten content, but yh, it's a crying shame

2/3*, even

>BOS Field Scribe Armor. I was thinking that if that shit is possible maybe I can make mesh edits that don't clip with the armors if you're wearing them. It'd be hella cool because it means all the different armors would have their own look depending on the outfit.

There's probably an NPC variant and SS variant then. You'll have to use the CK to see how they made it work for only the SS, an make it use the NPC model. Then in OS, possibly sculpt down whatever areas clip with the Pip-boy. Or download that Pip-pad mod.

How do I use cages well? I put some in a settlement but everytime I come, there's npcs and monsters outside their cages.

Are the Reavers still a thing in modern FO? You know, the raider version of BOS minus all the nice power armors.

Nothing you can do about it. It's an engine bug related to NPCs spawning on roofs and in walls. The cages are supposed to remain shut, and the catch inside, as long as they are powered. The engine sometimes has other ideas about NPC positions and power distribution, though

Based Todd Howard motherfucker that's who.

All of the cages you can make a pretty worthless, desu. With two exceptions.

Gunner cages. Seriously. Gunner cages are basically farmable gunners, you'll get tons of armor, weapons, ammo, some food items, and if you use manufacturing extended, lots of human meat and bone, which can be refined into fertilizer and oil. Oh, not to mention the experience.

The only other time a cage might be neat is if you're collecting certain animals. My deathclaw ranch, if invaded, would utterly devastate anything that came.

Now with (You)

Youtube Poop: Bethesda's Unreasonable demands.

That's odd, I've never had that happen before.

I've seen some running around outside the cages, but I think its only because cages attract enemies of that type. My deathclaw cages would attract hostile deathclaws, and I know they werent caged ones because the "Make not wanna kill and eat you" device didn't work on them.

So no way not to have NPCs spawning all over your settlement with the cages?

I made the mistake of putting my generators and pacifying device out in the open once.

>gunners invade
>my yao gauis are pushing their shit in
>missile hits generator
>All my yao guais start mauling my settlers

It might be an attack or something else, if it's a lot of NPCs. The bug I mean just leads to NPCs standing next to their cages once in a while.

I bet its the enemies cages attract user. Are they hostile?

Filled cages WILL attract their allies and cause more raids. If you fill enough deathclaw cages and keep them trapped, you'll get attacked by five or six fucking deathclaws.

I think my game fucking broke.

If it's attacks, they happen everytime I fast travel there. Might be it makes other mobs of the same type come as Buff said. I hadn't built a pacifier though.

Yeah you must have some caught NPCs if it happens every time.

Let those poor guys out!

>Might be it makes other mobs of the same type come...

They very much do that. Even says so in the description. The more cages, the more likely you are to get attacked.

It's an interesting way to farm legendaries: Have tons of Gunner or raider cages and resources, but no defense. This almost guarantees you an attack every time you travel to the settlement.

No gorilla cages!?

do I have to be with the follower to keep their perk?

Next Fallout game should be in NYC and it should be just one giant glowing sea with you and your comrade cosplaying space marines and killing filth in irradiated hell.

No.

>No gorilla cages!?
I fucking hate this, why? add them into the game without making them mutated like all the other animals and feral?

New york city is controlled by the enclave, they controlled all the vaults and had a defense system that protected the city from the war.

They are synths.

I thought that New York City was bombed beyond Oblivion and it's just one giant crater now? It would make sense though for Goverment to protect one of the most important cities, when House had technology to protect Vegas, why Enclave couldn't protect NYC.

They invested in retrofitting the statue of liberty into a variant of the liberty prime model.

There are gorilla cages. Bethesda, for whatever fucking reason, locked it behind a quest.

You have to blow up the Institute. If you do, you will be able to capture gorillas with mutfruits. There's a mod that unlocks the cage for everyone though.

I wish more of the game had the same feeling of challenge and exploring a post nuclear wasteland that the glowing sea has

I guess I just could play Stalker and Metro

>Metro
And i wish model was open world, mostly because boobies but that's not the point.

Last light was awesome, expanded much on the metro universe hell the writer rewrote his book for last light as it was better than his original book.

>Bethesda, for whatever fucking reason, locked it behind a quest
It's called choice and consequences.

>choice and consequences
>in a Bethesda game

At least they tried. Apparently though, if they do lock you out of stuff because you did something, it's a bad thing now.

Well Nuka World has non synth Gorillas.

I wish more of the DLCs added backwards compatibility for wasteland workshop, like how Nuka World added new Automatron stuff.

>Cant capture Fog crawlers, gatorclaws, Brahmiluffs, Gazelles, ghoulrillas, Rad-rats, rad-rabbits, Ants, ant swarms, cave crickets, hermit crabs (okay maybe that would be silly), bloodworms, rad chickens, Anglers, or Gulpers

I don't think anyone's even made a mod for this yet

Where'd you build those?
Or is this just some foundation floors way high so the terrain doesn't matter at all?

>Automatron stuff
One day.

user what the fuck.
If you blow up the Institute, you shouldn't be able to capture synth gorilla at all, they should all be dead. This makes no sense.

Gorillas are the strongest apes in the planet, kinda like Filipinos. I'm not surprised that they survived that blast.

I'm still waiting for mods to add any and all of those things to Commonwealth spawns. Basegame could use some more wildlife desu.

Starlight theater. Only place big and flat enough.

Also that settlement has very little area for farming, so might as well use it for other stuff.

The guide says you have to blow up the Institute AND do the evacuation order. I dunno why they locked it behind all that very specific shit. If you dont do the evac, they'll all be dead.

What? You not happy with birds and dear? maybe a bear..

Supposedly they're released into the wild if you sound the evacuation notice. Also there's a chance for them to spawn with Institute settlers

I'm surprised no one has bothered yet. What the hell is wrong with FO4 modding community? We finally get an FO3 with decent gameplay and no one wants to dip their dicks in it aside from the waifufags.

Fuck do I have to do this myself?

>capture Hermit Crab
>now he uses the cage as his shell

god dammit

>modders making 1:1 copies of Brand Name™ ShootyGun 3000® instead of stylized Fallout-themed guns
creativity is a myth

>>ant swarms
>Raiders invade
>swarmed by thousands of little flying ants

>New york city is controlled by the enclave, they controlled all the vaults and had a defense system that protected the city from the war.
lol what poor headcanon; even so, let's not have a third fucking game in a row where the city didn't get nuked, because that's silly at that point

>look at me
>I am the cage now

>AntAgonizer suit is now avaiable in your workshop

I could PROBABLY rig that.

But making the cage dissapear or whatever would require scripting.

heh. I'm picturing it now. They are all weak as hell, though.

I think some modders added Far harbor critters, but not all of them or all of the variants. I think Nuka World hasn't been done yet.

>third

Vegas and?

Not him, but one modder did add bunnies, chickens and radroosters. Although that's pretty much it.

Boston didn't get nuked, only the military and industrial sites cited in what's now the Glowing Sea

>no antgun to terrorize raiders with

Ask Trainwiz for his godly assistance. Cage shell hermit crab mod sounds like something he would want to be a part of.

>jury rig the broadsider to launch sugar shells that explode on impact covering the raiders who then get swarmed and eaten by the ants that go after the sugar they're covered with

no, it doesn't

> Brahmiluffs, Gazelles

What I really want is to use the cloning machine from the Safari Zone to clone animals for my settlements.

>Boston didn't get nuked, it only got caught in the blast
This is how retarded you sound.

>tfw I've ripped and added brahmiluff to the Mojave before someone else adds them into the Commonwealth

if it's not a CBBE preset or a gun mod, it isn't worth doing, eh

it didn't get nuked, though, you cleft. There's a big difference between being on the very distant edge of the blast to being in the center of it

>ripped and added
>to the Mojave
how would one go about that?

Post yfw there will never be Fallout 1/2/New Vegas on F4 engine.

I'm not about teaching when there's plenty of resources out there to do just that

I'll happily take it out of my assorted rips merge and make it a standalone to post here, though

>SS builds it out of spoons and old telephones

Meh. I wonder if there's something semi-complex that's keeping modders from making more.

It sounds like it should be as easy as "Copy cage" and change "X creature to Y creature" or whatever.

I'm starting to think its quest and script related now, like making fucking legendaries. I don't know how or why Bethesda made it so labyrinthine.

Oh I know, just was replying to the "only two good cages" post. I mean really gunners are great for farming and all of them are better served doing turrets or so on.

I'm thankful for that, though; I think the making previous games in the new game-trope that follows Beth titles is fucking retarded

They nuked a military installation that happened to be by Boston, thus nuking both in the process. You don't need to be in the crater to have been "nuked" as long as you're within the blast radius and experience the effects of such(i.e. death and destruction).

If Vegas didn't get nuked, why does it still look like a shit?

The cloning machine is already there and spitting out an endless stream of gazelles. All the SS would have to do is feed it some brahmin DNA and ship the result to his settlements.

People tell me that Skyrims OS works with New Vegas.

I don't know for sure but this might mean you can rig monsters for NV using Skyrims OS, and editing the skeleton.

One of these days I'm going to take Geckos from NV and put them in FO4. I'm still not sure what the best skeleton for them would be. It might sound silly but I'm thinking feral ghoul. That way it can run at you, but also get on its hands and feet. Or mirelurk king / Angler.

Boston's practically fine, my man

look at Bakersfield, LA or DC for cities that actually done got fucked and weren't only caught in the outer reaches of a blast