twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tfw my 86 is faster than OP's nonexistent car, feelsgoodnigga

>automatic
>100bhp difference
>drag racing being the be all and end all of performance tests

Disregarded.

>inb4 86 owner

>t. 86 owner

You realize the last post was 5 hours ago, what possessed you to sperg out and bump it? Learn2sage

You forgot this

youtube.com/watch?v=1PlSA2DnTL8

Tell me gents, what is always the answer?

Miata with complimentary anal beads

bhp difference
IT'S A FUCKING MINIVAN, A FUCKING PIG FAT MINIVAN

Pic related, it's apparently slower than a piece of shit Hoon-dai around a track.

>ITT: Cars faster than a 86
anything

Doesn't change that it's a slow car lol

all the better for you to spin out in

I bet it's slower than a volvo

tfw a middle age Swedish woman behind you goes to over take and you try to accelerate in your GT86 but she gaps you and gets in front

>as an 86 owner
i raced my friends fiesta st and I barley beat him, but my cars way funner and cooler than all the cars on the road heh

BRUH those weak slides at the end

Especially if you don't drive it

Whats up with this meme 9 speed transmission the minivan has?

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZbGdkyrAis

DELETE THIS

>drag racing
babbies first racing

youtube.com/watch?v=1PlSA2DnTL8

Dodge d150 5.9 360

also 6200 lb

This.
Cross shopped a GTI and WRX, while both faster, neither was anywhere near as fun as the 86 so it was an easy choice.

>both are objectively better but this one is more "fun" (a subjective measurement that can't be debated)
Fuck the sour grapes you just downed a bottle of citric acid

Persona 5 is the best Persona to date. There is a cat car in the game, so let's talk about Persona ITT. It'll be more productive for everyone.

No, fun is not measurable, but it is a way you can judge a car and as far as fun is concerned, the 86 is absolutely brilliant.
It's not sour grapes at all, if I could go back I would make the exact same choice

>if I could go back I would make the exact same choice
insane bias going on here

Mustang V6

Obviously a bus riding bench racer.
Once you've actually driven a car come back and you won't say an X6M is a better car than an Elise

so that means you love it?
so you agree GT86 is the best car for fun

I have 7 cars, is that enough?
Not counting the dozens of other cars I've driven, ferarris, porsche, mustangs, camaros, challenger, etc etc

Sure you have buddy.

>mcummy posts yet another "look at all the experience I had I am so much better than you look at me look at me I am not just a benchracer look at me"
kek

?
I have tho
Here's the SS camaro

It would be great if they could ban all 16 year olds.

Cool. Here's my F40

Here's the challenger

Great shot. Got any more? Maybe one of the valve stems? Or the window controls?

Not as cool as my Wisemann

It's not mine, I just roasted the tires off it with a solid 1 minute burnout and then returned it.

What's so hard to believe about it?
I drove it up to lunar crater to have some fun out in the desert.

Get on my level, fag.

Y'know Mel was 23 in this fucking picture? 23? Jeez. Looks just like my father at that age.

same hats

Comparing a Challenger to a sports car

?
I'm just posting it because I listed the cars I've driven and you didn't believe me.
I don't really give a fuck about the car, it was fun but meh it's too fat.

I don't understand what point you're trying to make.
Posts a car that's only sold in the US because no one else would buy them, yet bad mouths a car that's lauded the world over...

It's slow as fuck, they went with a cuck na flat 4 when they should have done a turbo I4, they cannot be forgiven for this, it would have been an amazing car.

>I benchrace cars I've never driven
You spun off a cliff in a 4hp volvo doing 5mph.
I don't think your opinion matters anywhere other than furaffinity

Fast=/=fun
You obviously have never driven one, there's a reason everyone who's driven one keeps raving about them and the only people who complain have never actually driven one

actually I raced a brz away from a stop sign in my i4 accord and they were pretty much neck and neck the whole way, that's some sad shit right there lol

he said himself "driving slow car fast is more fun than fast car fast" in other thread in response to "why you talk like you know shit when you own a rusted to shit 5hp volvo"

>driving slow car fast is more fun than fast car fast
never said that stay slow, stay btfo'd

>look at me I am le ebin touge master and I know all about every car there is because I fuck dogs
>gt86 is shit because I lost to it in a drag race
pathedic desu

>drag race a stock accord 4 door family car
>is even with it
Now that's fucking sad, to think they could have put a turbo i4 and had a true god machine, toyota is so stupid

all of Veeky Forums is faster than you in your 80hp cuckbox.
And we don't spin out at 5mph either.
Learn to drive and buy a book so you can maybe learn a thing or two about cars.

>toyota built a subaru engine
absolutely retarded.
How do you not neck yourself every day

lol so fucking mad, yet your anger does nothing to change the fact toyota put out a cucked car
read above

underrated commemt

Yes, a billion dollar company is stupid and some dude on a Mongolian wall scroll image board is smarter than all of them

>that lean

Does this piece of shit not have a sway bar or something?

apparently yes, and I'm not the only one that thinks this, it's actually a VERY common complaint.
That is if you're not blinded by bias and suffering from stockholm syndrome

It never ceases to amaze me that he looks just like you'd imagine him to.

refer to

It's a common complaint amongst people that have never driven it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUhLXvxlQR4

youtube.com/watch?v=jPuyhvSxBD8

youtube.com/watch?v=UaqyGg7Bhvo

youtube.com/watch?v=uTDtUG-rVfA

etc

refer to

>look at these videos, they prove 150whp is plenty
ok kid lol
Even 200whp would have been enough to make it good, but they couldn't even do that.
>toyota breaks 100hp/l decades ago
>still stuck exactly where they left off with no improvement
lmfao 2bh

To play furfags advocate here, I test drove an frs series 1 back when i was car shopping, it was alright. The thing did feel sluggish to me

B-but guys its s-suposted to be the AE86 sprinter trueno for the new kids

Thoughts on Sojiros car?

yeah, going straight as fast as you can is an awful test of speed

[spoiler]retard[/spoiler]

>86 owners think they will track the car and go canyon carving waaay more often than they actually do. 99% of the time the car is on the street failing where it counts...freeway on ramps, freeway passing, light to light. Just keep in' it real.

why does youtube have so much TRUTH

It is. It costs the same adjusted for inflation, and it's faster and modernized. Shame about the engine sound, but I enjoyed everything else about the car compared to my AE86 when I test drove it.

It's a cute. Is it a Sports 800?

>car literally not built to be fast in a straight line
>hurr it's slow

You guys are so smart

>99% of the time the car is on the street failing where it counts...freeway on ramps, freeway passing, light to light.
And it's plenty fast for all of that. What world do you live in

the actual car that the GT86 actually tried to fucking be the spirtual successor (if with a silvertop or blacktop 4AGE or if lucky a Forumla Atlantic)

>practically any Australian Domestic Market vehicle can smash a Toyota-Subaru bastard child
accurate

Is it worth buying a new ps4?

>plenty fast
>beat by pacifica

hmm...

Buy a used PS3 for like $50 is you really want to play it.

Because you launch your car at every stop light and merge onto a freeway at 140mph , right?

yea?

A car that makes all of Veeky Forums assmad, can't wait to buy one

If you enjoyed 3 and 4, yes. I sunk nearly 400 hours into P3 and FES, and P5 became my favorite within 20 hours. I bought my PS4 a few months ago, mainly for Last Guardian which was good shit, and haven't regretted it.

so it'll make you mad too?

Nope, I need something light RWD and new. Triggering you autists is just a bonus

Fuck. After i get louvers, looks like im getting a ps4. Thanks anons

but you're a part of all of Veeky Forums
something doesn't add up

>but you're a part of all of Veeky Forums
>something doesn't add up
I'm not autistic

The 86 c-can go faster on corners!!!

Yes, that is what it was made for.

>being this assmad

No one is forcing you to sell your slowvo to buy one so you don't have to worry about crashing it when the road curves 2mm to the left

handles better tho

>0-60 8.5 seconds
A guy in a wheelchair will beat the 86 if you deliberately drive it slow. My best 0-60 time in my stock 86 was 6.09 seconds.

Learn to sage fool, these shitposters don't care what you think

saged

Why haven't they fixed this!