Serious question here

Serious question here.

Why don't you guys own as many cool cars, have as much money and get as much pussy as Matt Farah?

Because Farah was born into money?

I didn't know that being a loud fat fack got pussy. Damn and here I've been working out for nothing.

Because my dad wasn't the COO of Ralph Lauren like Fatt Marah's was

Because my dad isn't the cofounder of Ralph Lauren.
If I could I would, but I'd like to think I'd be less of an ass about it. Honestly I think the One Take videos are cool and if I didn't have borderline social autism, I'd want to make similar videos.

Guy is sitting here smoking cigars, wearing sunglasses, could kill you in one punch, has his shirt top-button undone and you guys think you could match him for coolness?

Don't make me fucking laugh, no seriously, don't.

Man all those youtube fags have the same impact as the shoefags and basketball players.
Stop watching these faggot millionaires tell you what's cool.
>sure this Focus is nice but its nowhere compared to the Bugatti I was just driving...

That video certainly delivered the perfect picture to illustrate this thread, he looks like a marvel show vilain.

all his videos and shows and whatnot are pretty decent but aside from that, if you really listen, you can tell he's not that nice of a human being, how he sometimes backhand-compliments people and acts like a lowkey arrogant prick

I do.
How come you don't?

Why lie on the internet?

if that were true wouldn't he be Matt Lauren and not Matt Farah?

>more hair on his arms than on his head

Because I'm not a minor automotive internet celebrity?

That's what I like about Matt. I'll listen to his podcast on occasion, and I'll watch most One Takes. He is totally into "our" kind of cars, the built 80s/90s/00s/10s vehicles that started life as more accessible and regular vehicles. Hell, his fastest car is a totally built foxbody.

Takes dedication to put on that much weight just so you don't have to drive everyone's gay Miata.

checkmate atheists.

>there are heathens on Veeky Forums
sickening

What are you, a woman?

Why act as if you can discern truth from Mongolian Yak herding forums?

But I do user
I own 2 cars
Get almost no pussy
And am damn near broke

Jews aren't exactly a cool people.

OH GOD GUYS

IM SORRY ABOUT THE AUDIO

IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF AFTER THIS VIDEO AIRS

hey man u dropped ur pic

Because I'm a broke college student.
But i have a full head of hair.

He can't even change the wheels on his car

this. hes at heart a fat trust fund jew but ill be damned if i dont like his content. he does make a lot of gay remarks though like the anti-trump thing and when he makes subtle digs and his guests/cars

Guy reminds me of my Californian uncle.

They live in the same district too, spooky.

Triggered aut-right detected

>simple DIY you just need haltech and 4 hours on the dyno
its 2 real

nah just think its p edgy and gay to infuse political ideologies with car entertainment
wouldve thought the same with any candidate or idea

>I can't take any criticism and any famous rich guy that willingly reviews my car mist kiss my ass

>cant tell the difference between contructive criticism and cynical jewish jabs

fuck off you literal autistic faggot

It's called banter. If you can't make any good comebacks you get what you deserve.

banter isnt snide.

Guess it is to little babies that need their bottoms patted all through life.

>Daddy was rich
>somehow means he's better than everyone else

remind me what he's actually accomplished on his own?

He's an obnoxious cunt.

not pictured, in comments after flame war
>@thesmokingtire look at your instagram name... don't confuse your personal life with working life. Politics and religion are great dividers. I respect you, your work and your political views. I just hate politics.

And then Fatt made this reply
>too bad. Those who have an audience are obligated to speak up for those who don't.

>too bad. Those who have an audience are obligated to speak up for those who don't.

Spoken like a true Jew. It's so perfect it's not even funny.