Hold me

Hold me Veeky Forums

Midnight last night an Elantra slid onto my property from highway 180

Totalled my DD

insurance'll fix ya right up :^)

It was three guys and a girl owner
they got out and ran

i heard later from the officer we were talking to that they chased them to an abandoned house and were waiting for the go to kick the door down, they got it i guess when the female passenger (who didnt run due to injuries) passed out and it was considered a felony

You know what to do OP. Jew out and sue them all. It's the American way.

its possible to file suit over this?

They were drunk btw

People try and sue all the time. If you have a semi decent argument for say property damage or something a lot of times their insurance companies will try and settle out of court

>its possible to file suit over this?
yeah. just be sure to double check with the jews over at Veeky Forums

Speak to a lawyer dude, Jesus. Why are you even on Veeky Forums right now?

Looks like you get a fat payout from their insurance company and a new car, lawn, and whatever else it took out.

Threaten to sue unless you get awarded emotional damages and 'shut up' money.

SUE THEM M8 CALL YOUR LAYER RIGHT NOW! They were drunk so its an easy victory.

MFW spell lawyer wrong

Sue for what? He's already gonna get an insurance payout that should cost all damages

Degenerates with no responsibility for their actions.

Fucking atrocious.

>they got out and ran
I can't understand people like this. That's why you have insurance, and it's not like the police won't find you if your fucking car is still there

This is America. A woman sued McDonalds and won millions because she spilled hot coffee on herself.

IIRC the coffee was beyond hot, mcd's kept the coffee at a ridiculous temperature to avoid having to make new batches. Her wounds were beyond fucked. Pic related

>Sue for what?
Found the canadian.
You sue for more money.

She didn't even want to sue! The court made an example out of McD's and she got like $800,000, which is nothing considering the amount of damage done. The coffee was just a few degrees shy of boiling, nowhere close to safe.

The real question is how are you getting hektic in a elantra enough to get sideways and slide that far

>miata owner proves he is stupid once again

Disclaimer: I am not offering legal advice in any fashion, please consult a legal professional to proceed with any further investigation and or action therein.

First of all, that is a nightmare, I wish you all the best. Second of all, you should seek legal counsel as you may have lost wages as your primary mode of transport to/from work is rendered inoperable. You may also have emotional distress or other damages, etc, which could factor in if you did go down that road. Do not sue just to sue, make sure you have certainty of your own benefit and restitution; ie, seek legal counsel.

FYI: SEEK LEGAL COUNSEL.

Any chance you live in Bakersfield user? My ex drives a blue elantra and I'm seriously hoping its her.

She also only asked for the hospital bill to be covered. Mcdolans said no so the jury went all out and said fuck it in the civil case.

it was white

The coffee was hot, but that's not why she sued and won...
The cups were defective, in that the glue would soften because of the high heat of the coffee...bottom of the paper cup would literally fall out of the cup, and that's what happened to the lady who sued McDicks...McDicks knew of the glue failures, similar to Chev knowing about defective ignitions, poor gas tank positioning in the C/K pre 94 etc...

These large companies figure it's cheaper to deal with a handful of small lawsuits as it's considerably cheaper than an outright recall like Takada airbags, or VAG diesel issues...

these sorts of things interest me. where do i go to read a lot more of these kinds of things?

This. Just call their insurance company, they'll already have a big fat case file on the accident and related crimes and will be quick to write you a check not just for the replacement value on your car but for any other professional estimates you get (landscaper)

I'm sure it is, sue them and buy a nice DD