What does Veeky Forums think of the non QF Giulia?

What does Veeky Forums think of the non QF Giulia?

In a year I might get one depreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcjX6alIcKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fca
it's trash. save your money and get something that wont shit the bed in less than a year.

I am willing to overlook the reliability issues because it looks cool

That picture in the OP is out since the car has been revealed.
It's time to use new photos, isn't it FCA marketing?
Every Giulia Thread has that fucking rendering...

>he doesn't understand marketing and psychological influence from subliminal messages

it will probably still have a warranty, so as long as you are ok with possibly taking it into the dealer a few times a year for strange noises go for it.

>he thinks alfa is shilling on Veeky Forums
most of Veeky Forums can barely afford their miatas let alone PASSION

FUCK YOU

Thanks to yours bullshit and subliminal messages I ended up with pic related because I'm so stressed from the nightmares I constantly have every night.

This is serious, stop joking about this please

it's literally three guys doing it for free.

you have really small calves dude

That's my chest

Oh shit

You know when they say that Alfa Romeo means "Heart & Soul" or "Soul & Passion"

Take it LITERALLY

Why are you wearing a fishnet dress?

Chris-chan?

To keep the electrodes in place, the nurse at the hospital patched me up like that

What happened to you?

If you were a trap i could deal.

After being exposed to all this Alfa Romeo shilling and memes I started to have nightmares about the Giulia QV and one day my heart rate "exploded" when I heard the engine note from the distance travelling in my direction...I never saw that car in my life before, I mean on the street rather than pictured, so since this episode my heart started to pulse more noticeably during my normal life and at work.

I'm being checked to see if it's a psychological issue or if it's something heart related

I'll leave this here

nice meme
drives like a QV without the punch

>drives like a QV
lmao sure

At least your nightmare wasn't driving robbers from a heist in a chipped and debadged M3 with Koni shocks, getting caught by Giulia QVs and shot to death like me. It's recurrent BTW.

it doesn't tickle my fancy lolol
think id get an em five or an amg instead

It does, unlike the Ms and AMGs which are base models with upgrades everywhere the base Giulia is a QV without the carbon and the engine. Suspension and everything else stays the same.

A small correction to my post, if I recall correctly AMG has started doing this too now.

DING DING DING

>The Quadrifoglio model is the base on which the regular models have been developed
>Same steering, same suspension scheme, same carbon drive shaft, less powerful brakes, no carbon roof and hood, etc..

The normal model is as refined as the Quadrifoglio minus the big engine, the spoilers and big wheels.

Pic related: air vents which blows the air from the bumper to the front wheels to increase the aerodynamic efficiency.

Is the Giulia, dare I say, a masterpiece of modern automotive engineering?

What do you think?

Holy shit air vents in bumpers, a thing featured in German cars (and probably Jap/US cars too) since the 70's lmao
The base Giulia has worse throttle response, normal road going tyres instead of semi slicks, is heavier, has soft suspension, has an open diff, has no aero, Giulia minus the big engine sure lol.

>The base Giulia has worse throttle response
>a car with a less powerful engine doesn't accelerate as fast
no shit
>normal road going tyres instead of semi slicks
The Assimetrico aren't "semi slicks". Also tyres are a consumable so that's literally a non-argument.
>is heavier
>a car with less parts made out of carbon is heavier
No shit
>has soft suspension
In N and A modes yes.
>has an open diff
so?
>has no aero
it does, just not as aggressive

>heavier than the V6 sports model
>not even possible

The normal Giulia is literally the lightest car in class you ballsack punching bag

>worse throttle response

Twin scroll turbo + multiair 2, you're talking out of your ass and you have never seen/driven/touched that car. KYS

>normal road going tyres

Is this strange?

>instead of semi slicks

Are you retarded?

>soft suspension

You can have electronic controlled suspension and even if you don't have the optional every possible reviewer said that the Giulia has the most comfortable setup while being a super precise and fun car to drive. Try again.

>open diff

You can add the sport package plus and with the help of our lord jesus christ filled with shit you can have the self locking Q2 differential.

MAGIC!

>has no aero

Now you're a dense piece of shit aren't you?

very nice looking but i'd wait a few years and see how reliable they are since its a wop car

>he wasn't memeing
HO LEE SHIT

>FCA cucks in maximum defense mode again
Assimmetrico 2 literally are semi slicks, it is even stated so in the tyre description.
>lightest in class
A 3 series F30 is lighter.
Everything else you posted is literal apologist garbage not worth responding to

>Everything else you posted is literal apologist garbage not worth responding to

Top tier autism

>I don't know how to reply with real facts so I won't say nothing

Holy Beautiful

All new alfa romeo is garbage badge whore shill crap. If youre dumb enough to want one you should kys.

>An Alfista fucked my girlfriend

kek
"garbage" that laps Nürburgring faster than any German sedan. If that's what garbage means then garbage is what I'm looking for.

the car is really ugly.

>american "taste"

I'm european though. I'm sorry but the car looks terrible. I know it comes down to personal opinion and tastes are subjective, but the front end of this car looks simply awful.
I like some alfa romeo models, but this one is terrible.

Shit-tier Italian "sports" car

captcha hates you lel

>not using legacy captcha
shameful

Because FCA cucks could only come up with made up """facts""" there is no point in wasting any more time with such bullshit lmao.

>7:32 is made up
>this is what BMW fangirls believe
no shit you have nightmares about getting caught by a Giulia Quadrifoglio in your M3

Get it. In Canada it's a great value. German cars with the same 0-60 are roughly 10k CAD more. For example, equivalent BMW for 53k is 320i which has 100 less horsepower. Mind you that's what is on the lot in Toronto. Been to both dealers.

And you're exactly whats wrong with most new car buyers.

What reliability issues?

Brand new car without reliability records.

I "know" some owners on the Italian Alfa Romeo forum with the Quadrifoglio who have the car and apart from the first unavoidable little gremlins (aka: things that have been promptly addressed with ECU updates) they have had the first 6 months service (for the Quadrifoglio the regular manteinance has to be done every 6 months or 15.000 km while for the regular diesel/petrol it's every year or 20-something-k km).

No problems at all, they're very satisfied with their cars and from the receipts they posted the price for their very first maintenance service was 440 to 500€.

Both the petrol and diesel Giulia models aren't on the market* for the amount of time requested for the first maintenance, so we have no records for that.

*There are XXX diesel Giulia that have been assigned as company cars for FCA executives and high level employees from circa march 2016 so they did the maintenance but you won't find infos on that cars on public forums...for what I know they could possibly be pre production models or the very very first batches.

However, when it comes to engines FCA reputation is pretty solid especially for multijet engines (diesel).

Ps. Please don't post the meme reports article with their Giulia living at the dealership because - if it was true - it may be the only one in the world with such enormous problems, likely a car which was born bad.

Even if this was true, this is understable considering the Alfa Romeo situation and a totally new model in a new production plant.

If you, customer, would get a faulty car like that I'm 1000% sure that Alfa Romeo would give you a new car for free plus free warranty extension and free maintenance, and a substitute car also.

When did the 2.2 JTD lap the ring exactly, Autismo?
And does the Ring time matter when the Giulia QV can't catch its competition on literally every other track on earth?

>spoon and egg races
let me know when BMW catches Alfa at Le Mans

>Alfa-Romeo attended LeMans from 1931 to 1934
Holy shit grasping at straws so hard

>p-please believe our nurburgring time!!
The car has proven to be inferior in real life tests with production cars and actual governing and overseeing, i.e where Alfa had to send the actual production car, not some tuned, stripped test mule.

what website is that?

So you admit Alfa Romeo achieved more in 4 years than BMW in DECADES?
They went to Le Mans, humiliated everyone and left. Now they went to Nürburgring, humiliated everyone and left. Classic Alfa modus operandi.
Meanwhile you bring up meme tracks like the ebola chan drone, which the Giulia lapped wet by the way.
You tried to grasp for straws, but you grasped for a pile of poop instead.

memest laps

FCA cucks are so petty and desperate when trying to defend their shitty car brands.
BMW competed in LeMans for one year and they won in the same year.
BMW has raped Alfa in every possible Touring Car Championship ever.
BMW even competed in F1 and produced F1 powerplants for decades, while Alfa would've gone bankrupt if they had to build an F1 engine lmfao.

>BMW has raped Alfa in every possible Touring Car Championship ever.
kek

>The car has proven to be inferior in real life tests with production cars and actual governing and overseeing, i.e where Alfa had to send the actual production car, not some tuned, stripped test mule.

You're keep reporting tests and lap times made by journalists, therefore not unbiased and super partes (read: reviews can be bought).

How come every single reviewer on earth praises VAG cars, in Europe it's a religion, with AD everywhere, as ultimate enthusiast and top luxury cars (this is Audi in their minds) while customers and unbiased people, because they're not journalists and they paid for these cars, are highly divergent while judging said cars?

I never, and I say NEVER, heard someone complain about the handling or the driving pleasure of his Alfa Romeo, even the FWD models like the 147 were praised for their driving pleasure included the dead engines like the gas guzzling 1.6 twin spark.

Then, when it comes to Nurburgring lap times Alfa Romeo is not the one which films their cars with non standard racing seats with 3 points non standard racing seatbelts, full non standard rollcage and stripped interior driven by a professional racing driver in a full racing suit and helmet (call Porsche for this), I watched a video with Alfa Romeo professional test driver flying around on the nurburgring with a fucking polo and jeans "suit", no helmet, with his analog watch and totally stock interior doing a 7:32 lap time included the delay caused by a mistake made by him.

Now tell me again how Alfa Romeo cheats using non stock cars, come on.

jarsquatter.fr

say, is there perhaps a video of the willow springs 1:25:00 lap?

youtube.com/watch?v=bcjX6alIcKs

>no rear seats

AYY LMAO

>WTCC cars pictured
>60 wins vs 14 wins
I've always wondered how hard in denial must've the OP of that pic been.

All nurburgring records attempts use a rollcage you fucking newfag

The Giulia QV that lapped the Nurburgring was far from production spec, you can see it in the video.
The obvious lack of sound insulation is for starters

I certainly hope not, as there's been enough weeaboo suicides already

If there is no video evidence that the corvette beat the GT-R how am I supposed to believe that it happened?

>A rebadged Fiat
>A
>FUCKING
>FIAT

what ever happened to !mjet?

hmm not sure. perhaps you should assure yourself it didn't, you know, to prevent another suicide

he's still here, just not using his trip as much anymore
you can sometimes still detect him by his posting style

But without proof how can be I be sure that the corvette won?

perhaps you should assure yourself it didn't to prevent suicide :^)

Not the one with the Giulia Quattrovalvole

>prevent suicide
like how the corvette will kill itself?

or like this

Kek

or perhaps it's like this

I actually think it's amazing that GM engineers their cars with a suicide feature when they know they just can't compete. I guess in GM's eyes a DNF is better than last place

>Quattrovalvole

Yeah, Giulia QV, Giulia Quattrovalvole
Means it has four valves per cylinder.

weebs suicided again lel

>"argh!!! y-you're meming w-wrong :("

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Im just trying to help you Prez/o/, you know, leveling the field

QV means Quadrifoglio Verde in the Giulia you idiot

>>you can see it in the video.
>no rollcage
>nothing that indicates the rear seats have been removed
>the noise is pretty much on par with videos of the car being toyed with on a track
>the driver isn't even using a suit

You're just grasping to straws, aren't you my buttmad friendo?

I've said it many times: I don't post without a trip.

It's still a Quattrovalvole, I looked it up and it's a 24V V6 :^)

Woah, mjet is here.
Maybe you can find the Milfista™ for us friendo, she's Portuguese like yourself

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

No idea, friend. She doesn't seem like THAT old, tho.
Maybe 30-35.

That's from 2007
according to Italybro this is her in a more recent pic but I'm not quite sure

I don't think it's her. Totally different facial structure.

Second one has higher cheekbones right?

Yeah, that and a weaker jawline.
The nose is significantly different too.

The second one is probably on her late 40s. The first one was probably on her mid 20s, now that I look at it better.

I have more pics of the first one

stop creeping out Michael Jet