March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tgd9ajyAiIs
youtube.com/watch?v=a3fM8vumDFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing right.

And what did he do wrong?

Everything user, we've been over this.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No user, he did everything right. What do you think that he did wrong?

Why are people hyping up Orlandeau? He seems like just another generic physical attacker.

Everything user, we've been over this.

so I completed my first DW TM, where should I focus my TM moogles now? Another DW or Blade Mastery? my best DPS is a Gilgamesh

Are you that grossly misinformed or is this bait? He does nice chainy things and big numbers appear in his wake.

Why not just macro 5 at once? Anyway I'd go for BM since you should already have Genji glove and 2 dws should tide you over for now.

I guess so.

Have you prayed to the thunder god today?

>Why not just macro 5 at once?
my toaster can't run android emulators

no, I don't pray to meme gods

I only noticed just now that Stormlance Grimoire is unmarked. It's not Default, it's not Unique, it's not Super, it's just a soul break.

Brave Exvius has a combo system that until Orlandeau, was mostly shot-in-the-dark or for Chizuru only. (Chizuru's Phantom Shadow can chain mildly with other Chizurus. Kinda awkward timing though.)
The combo system adds up to a cumulative +300% damage (4x damage total), and Orlandeau's best attack has a quirk where it chains perfectly with itself, rapidly. Using elemental chains, which are 3x better than ordinary chains, two Orlandeaus result in a maxed 300% chain.
The damage output this results is outrageously beyond a typical unit like Lightning, Luneth, Gilgamesh, or even Noctis.

Huh. Now there's an interesting, yet completely pointless piece of information. Good job user.

Have you tried memu? As long as your pc supports visualization technology it should run nicely.
I know because I'm using a toaster too.

I don't see the awkward timing in Chizuru chaining. You literally just put them on opposite sides in your party, and hit them in quick succession.

Any units I should level up before the Orlandu event?

I guess this is what I get for pulling Locke's OSB on a dollar pull

At least it's something new, I was sure I'd get my third Ovelia or Minwu SSB, and Penelo a cute

Firion will be great, because the enemies are all demon type. Anyone with AoE esuna will also be helpful, they have a lot of status effect attacks.

Yeah, that was sort of my feeling, too. I got 2 new relics, but the chance I will use the soul breaks on them ever is pretty low. It's tough to get excited or too disappointed about the half price pulls.

I want to remind people that Orlandu is completely and utterly irrelevant to global's meta because of the global-exclusive buffs Nine was given.

While you imbeciles blow your meager stockpile of lapis and tickets in a futile attempt to pull Orlandu (spoilers: you won't pull Orlandu), keep an eye out for this unit. If you pull five Nines, you can oneshot anything in the game with a Nine friend unit, including ELT Ifrit and trial Gilgamesh.

You're even more obnoxious than the Orlandujerkers desu

Neat. Bsb will be fun in multiplayer

That's the awkward part, it really only chains right Chizuru to left Chizuru.

Is this true?

Are you vaynefraud? That would be really fun if you were

squall and rinoa in be when

Yeah, you only need 5 dual wields, 10 gungnirs, and who knows how many other attack increasing TMs.

So Cupid Artemios and Luka as well?

you must be new if you don't recognize that memester

CoD motherfugger

Yes, it's true. Hyper Dive's multiplier was already ridiculous, and global gave Nine a buff so that it does even more damage. It hits twice with DW / Genji Glove and chains into itself effortlessly, and you're invincible while your entire party is in the air.

Six Nines chaining Hyper Dive oneshot anything global has right now and will have for the foreseeable future. It does require TMs, yes, but so does anything else, and all you really need are five DWs and 8 - 10 Gungnirs depending on how long you've been playing and what spears you currently have.

are there videos of this?

>all you really need are five DWs and 8 - 10 Gungnirs
That's it, huh? Orlandu is truly irrelevant if that's all you need.

wtf i love nine now

Are you trying to act like that's somehow a difficult or unrealistic loadout to farm? There's zero excuse to not have five Zidanes at this point, especially with the current banner. Kain is ridiculously common as well.

Setting up a Hyper Dive meta team is no different than trying to kit out your team with Excaliburs, Sakurafubukis, Black Cowls, Blade Masteries, etc. It's actually easier because the components are more common.

come back in a year when he finishes farming all the TMs

>Start playing Morbius because they advertise a XV themed event
>It's just a card of the car and a couple more cards in the store you need to pray to RNG for as you pay for it.
I played for 2 hours and expected garbage but man this game sucks. After I do this dumb event mission with cloud I'll feel like I gave the game enough of a chance to drop it.

>healing
>fun

>Six Nines chaining Hyper Dive oneshot anything global has right now and will have for the foreseeable future
MACHINE GOD AIGAION

Thank you, Based Thunder God. I always sacrificed one of my precious starter characters to you, so you could get free skills without the trifling nonsense of grinding. When Celes's banner arrives in a few days, please bless my draws.

Orlandu is great for three reasons: High hit count, high multiplier, and automatic imperil. Those are the only things that separate him from units like edgar, gil, and chiz.
Chizuru can come close to capping a chain, but phantom shadow is weak. Divine Ruination, when combined with the chain multiplier on itself, will hit for retarded damage. Like, 10 times more than chizuru could ever put out.

she can do
>2*(1+1.3+1.6+1.9+2.2+2.5+2.8+3.1+3.4+3.7)*(2.8/5)
=26.3x effective multiplier (36.7 with sparkchains)

Orlandu does
2*((1+1.3+1.6+1.9+2.2+2.5+2.8+3.1+3.4+3.7+4.0+4.0+4.0)*(4/7))*1.5
=60x damage after imperil to a holy neutral enemy (82.8x with sparkchains)

So it's not a totally different meta, just a much much stronger one.

>Eiko BSB
>Minwu SSB
Are either of these good senpai? The ones I used before now were Yshtola with stoneskin and yuna's SSB (the heal with 2000 stock HP on top)

The complete XII soundtrack actually makes for great background music when browsing other stuff or doing work. 5 hours of goodness right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tgd9ajyAiIs

Most people don't care about Cheezy even though she can chain to a degree though, so Orlandeau kinda is the establishment of a new meta.
See everyone raving over Noctis, Luneth, Gilgamesh etc.
Chizuru is just kinda considered middle tier even though two Chizurus deals more damage than two Noctises.

>"Eheheh if i dont get Orlandu i quit the game hehehrrr"
>Play a game and save Lapis for months only to quit because le slot machine doesnt warrant babbys ebin toy.

Literally why do you guys even started playing in the first place if this is the case? Or is this a stupid meme that you guys like to parrot?

Eiko's BSB is highly excellent. Minwu's SSB was rock solid when it debuted, but has fallen victim to power creep, so it's pretty underwhelming now.

It's a meme. Most people who don't get Orlandeau will be disappointed, but continue keeping on. There will be more chainsters from here.
Namely Aileen, Tidus, Balthier, Veritas of the Dark, and Onion Knight.

> This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.. It is not available in your country.
CUNTS

I didn't even use Cid after my first playthrough, he made the game too easy.

Oh boy, more 5*s that no one will get.

Seriously?

I just pulled a second chizu
This is pretty great news

Thanks user

youtube.com/watch?v=a3fM8vumDFE

just for you senpai

>two chizurus do more damage than noctis
Exactly this, and a third chizuru does more damage then him too on a chizuru team. People don't actually calculate things, they just regurgitate bullshit.

With a third chizuru in the chain
>2*(1+1.3+1.6+1.9+2.2+2.5+2.8+3.1+3.4+3.7+4+4+4+4+4)*(2.8/5)
=48.72 total multiplier (59.2 with sparks)

With a noctis instead capping the chain
>(26.3)+(4.16667*4)=
42.967x (53.367 with sparks)

The whole notion of a "chain finisher" is ludicrous. It's not more effective than a third chainer, or even a fourth chainer in many cases.

you can replace tube with pak and it works everytime

Do NOT bully Olive

Chain finishers are silly now but not once real chainsters hit. Capping out the meter faster with a third Orlandeau vs. dropping the fucking nuke with Enhanced DK Cecil?

In that specific case though, I'd rather have Noctis instead of a third Chiz, just because of his versatility. Of course, if all you're looking for is damage, then sure.

>Vaynefag has to skip the lucky banners to sabe for his jewish waifu
what a shame.

If Minwu is the only instant medica you have though, it's pretty fantastic during some bosses. Especially when some of them go into super-rape mode when they are almost dead, or where you have multiple bosses like the dark knights where they attack in waves.

Whatever the case, Im going to do one 11-pull on this banner because ffg told me months ago to start saving lapis, its stupid to blow all your currency on this, but then theres people who go all-in and succeed, high stakes high rewards i guess.

I don't have our boy Noct and missed out on Maxwell and other cool shit and probably will not get memeland. I'm ok with this

The second and third lucky draws have a Vayne relic on them, he's not allowed to skip.

>People still trying to argue Noct is bad in GL
>All that utility
>Fire Flask shenanigans
>"b-but muh raw damage"

Yeah, he's real dead weight. I can't believe people put him on their team!

>implying Vaynefraud actually cares
He's already shown that he's just hoarding for attention.

I'll justify the reason I'm going all in chasing the dream.

I don't have anyone else to go for. Once we get 6* WoL, 6* Tilith, and the first batch of enhancements rolls out, I will have a masterpiece party that only misses Rikku and a chain DPS king.
Holding out for Rikku isn't too necessary. She's a 4* base. I'll save for her after the Orlandeau banner's gone, get him or don't. But if I have him then I've got the SSS clearing team. There's nothing better to fill my last party slot with. There is nothing else for me to chase. It'd be Orlandeau or Noctis, or waiting for another chainster to put in the same spot Orlandeau would be.
So I may as well chase him as hard as I can.

I don't think anyone said he's bad though.

Yeah, I'm not too worried about saving for Rikku, because she will absolutely be in every people's choice banners we get. In your situation I can see the reasoning, I really need to save up for Tilith though.

To be honest there's not a single unit that i've seriously pulled for and kept saving up just for this banner, i can understand your reasoning.
Im going to do daily pull on this every day and spend some 30-40 tickets on this probably along with the 11-pull. Maybe it's my cautious nature in spending, dropping to 0 lapis and tickets would leave me uneasy.

its better to spend it on the first day ever since its a grind event

Oh yeah, good point. The second type0 event gave me 0 bonus units so farming was hell, i had to cut my my shopping list. i hope i pull better this time. inb4 gumi tampering with rates meme sheragate2.0

What half price banner do we get tomorrow on RK?

But what? I've stated numerous examples of his noble and correct actions in the past, but you not any other user has managed to ever give a single example of something that he did wrong.

>Have to skip banners containing 98% relics that I won't use to spend mythril on a banner containing multiple relics that I will
This is an issue? The only thing I'm really missing is the potential for having more synergy, but even that is a poor gamble.
Also the True Hero is not Jewish in any way, why would you imply that he is?

True, but the chances are so miniscule that I am having a hard time justifying a pull. Even at half price the odds are still so low that I would get over 4x the desired relics per mythril by saving even if I only consider his OSB, which is such a significant improvement that, even though with all the free mythril it will be effectively free, I'm having a hard time trying to justify a pull on either of the two. Feel free to try and convince me otherwise, but I'm not seeing the appeal of likely 1/11-ing something I'm only going to use as a synergy stat-stick.

>Still indirectly implying that proper resource management is bad
No.

one of the other two

ALMOST THERE, ALMOST THERE!

>Those quotes
Sephiroth really doesn't get to say a bunch of shit in CC, but that one is pretty bad.

user was right, you really are a fraud.

Anyone up for a free mobius /pullwithme/ ?

haha too bad gogogo

Reminder that if the wiki's dickwagging chart were in any way reasonable or consistent, they'd only put Orlandeau at 12.5 because Orlandeau in a vacuum is just a decently hard-hitting unit, and anyone with a brain would not rank Orlandeau in a vacuum, or rank any units without Dual Wield nowadays.

How so user? Would you care to explain that baseless accusation?

You're not pulling on a banner that features Vayne.
Other people are, I guess they just appreciate him more than you.

Just pulled a 5* GIlgamesh. Is he a good replacement for CoD?

>pulled way too many times on the XIV banner without getting cat bsb
>get it now on the lucky draw instead

Guess there's some justice in the world. I don't even care about the other two items.

I can't use it but meh free

>Right Hand: Excalibur +120ATK+Light Element
>Left Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
>Head: Tiger Mask +14ATK+3DEF
>Body: Demon Mail +10ATK+55DEF+20%Dark
>Accessory 1: Ruler's Ring +5DEF/SPR+5%HP/MP+15%ATK/MAG
>Accessory 2: Ruler's Ring +5DEF/SPR+5%HP/MP+15%ATK/MAG
>Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
>Ability 2: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
>Ability 3: Equip L Sword Can equip Great Swords
>Ability 4: ATK +30% +30% ATK
>Esper: Ifrit HP:5000 MP:2240 ATK:5320 DEF:3070 MAG:2190 SPR:2150
>Total Stats: HP: 4104 MP: 239 ATK: 774 DEF: 290 MAG: 226 SPR: 196

What do you guys think about this build? I don't have Chijirijiraden, so it's probably the best way to get both damage and an elemental chain (bar stuff like using Elza's TMR).
Another bonus would be being able to take advantage of friend Orlandu's imperil, and increasing his damage a bit by inserting a 2xPhantom Shadow chain in the middle of his attack.

Get Genji blade senpai

Who should be my main healer now bros? Was using Relm until now.
>Relm (SSB)
>Vanille (SSB)
>Minwu (SSB)
>Selphie (SSB)

What unit are we talking about here?
And why not Odin for esper?

Depends on whether the fight calls for regen, ability restores, magic blink, or instant heals.

I forgot to mention, it's for Chizuru. Both Genji Blade and Odin would be on my Firion. Of course, I can use those if he's not needed.

>that garbage formatting with all this pointless shit like esper and equipment stats
>not even mentioning what unit
>implying BE "builds" are complicated enough that this question is necessary

>Units should only be ranked under the assumption that you have multiple of the rarest TMRs in the game farmed

I haven't had much luck with the mememagic I get from here, So I'm just gonna bump any that I have in this thread and hope for the best.

Are you implying your standard party will be 2x Chizuru, Firion, and Friend Orlandeau? That seems a little cluttered. Are you hoping 6* WoL comes soon so you'll have breaker and tank in one slot?

post your ELT team and strat

*dump
also
FUG!

>rarest TMRs in the game
>Dual Wield, off a trash 3* base
Nearly everyone should have a dual wield by now. Not even factoring in Excalibur, or Genji Gloves, or ATK +30%s, or Brave Suits, but literally just Dual Wield.

you can use both