xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
Wood Guardian Dragon Arrives!: 3/6 - 3/19

>Saint Patrick’s Festival
[Duration]: 3/10 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 3/19 (Sun), 11:59 PM (UTC-8)

1 free Magic Stone delivered daily (10 total)

2x Coins in Ultimate Arena

Thoth & Sopdet Descended!-5x4 Board
Light Carnival

Experience of a Lifetime

3/13 - 3/19: Challenge Dungeon!

2x Coin & Drop Rates for Select Limited Time Dungeons

5x chance for Skill Ups will be available during the event!

3x EXP in Normal Dungeons at Various Timings

1.5x Pal Points from Technical Dungeons in Multiplayer Mode

10x +Eggs in Descended Dungeons

Latent TAMADRA invades and 20x +egg rates in select technical dungeons

2x TAMADRA Invades in Castle of Satan

Angels of Fate Event in Descended Dungeons

Meimei is very hage.

Please note that this is the final thread of /padg/. Everyone say your goodbyes, apologies, etc now before this thread archives early.

Ra Dragon is the best leader in the game.

Discuss.

I want to fuck Haku to death.

If you're not pink then I'd advise you not to post his waifu without his permission.

no u

Yeah, see you on Discord

i apologize for bullying karinposters. it was a regrettable mistake

Reminder that pink is the shitposter who killed the thread with his forced cuck meme garbage

About time these shit threads died

When this general finally dies, you're not invited to /mbgg/.

That's a good thing for us!

Can't believe padg is dying or already dead.

I can.
99% raw shitposting.

>come to /padg/ after months
>cuckposter is exposed
>thread dies

>based karinposter makes the final thread
A good way to end it.

>based
>doesn't even make his own cuck edits

But sc2 is 100% raw shitposting. Why can't we just be like sc2?

What's the best fire team I can make? And can I make a shiva dragon team? I'm thinking of buying it.

Have you guys not beat this game yet?
How long can it take?

We just beat it after about 5 years. That's why this is the final thread.

>Baldin
Sell me your account so I can use it as an alt for my meme team

Sent ;-)

rip padg

>padg always dies completely when it's EU's turn to tend to the board and keep it warm

Can you britbongs do ANYTHING?

too busy making excuses for terror attacks

tfw nobody else in this whole game wants to run Barbara or Bardin teams

Gotta have a team to run them with, and Barbara's selection is horrible.
I have her evo'd and max skilled on JP, but have nothing for her to lead with.

By the time Revo Chinas come out on N/A padg will be a distant memory.

Who am I going to post Meimei pics for now?

>revo leilan teased a month ago
>that huge awkward anniversary stream
>just kidding game's dying

For reddit.

>Cuteposting gets attacked
>Cuckposting fills in and ruins threads

>Cuteposting tries to make a comeback, gets attacked
>Spadeposting fills in and ruins threads

>tfw cuteposting was the only pure thread bumper while the meme posters ruined it

Stream when?

>enter ranking dungeon
>no hearts
>no green

awesome

hope the game dies just like /padg/

The true redpill is realizing that most cuteposters have a BBC fetish and are also cuckposters.

Why must you make padg an empty house of lies?

Sadly, it's a fact.

You seem to be mistaken. Spade babe posting is cuteposting!

this guy gets it

>/feg/ - talks about the game constantly, always hits bump limit.
>/padg/ - talks about le cuck girl so much that it is the OP three out of four recent threads. Game play talk is minimal. Dies within 100+ posts.

Why aren't you guys playing feh yet?

because the gameplay and rng are somehow both worse than pad

FEH is garbage, but I think most people already moved on. Only a couple of people want to talk about the game and everyone else just wants to shitpost.

I just reached 1000 days today, but I don't feel excited or anything because of the circumstances. It feels like an appropriate time for me to stop as well.

Bump

>pink gets pissed people attack him
>kills the general with cuckposting

Volton is going to come out after padg is dead for good and there will be nobody to get angry with over how bad it is.

Bump

Just join the Discord, the cuckposter can't follow you there :^)

>discord
I'd rather kms.

Why does everyone hate discord anyways? Too much circle jerking? Voice chat? Having to login? Blatant shitposting?

yes

I like Discord as an alternative to other chat / voice programs like Skype and Raidcall to use with my friends, since it's generally more user-friendly and I can just leave it as a browser tab instead of having a whole nother program running.

That said, the idea of getting into a server filled to the brim with part-time redditors and casualfags is nauseating.

Circlejerking, mostly off-topic discussion in the main chat, lack of anonymity, everyone there is a shitter and sucks Reddit's dick. Their co-op scene is almost just as bad as it is in the thread unless you're part of the main circlejerk, and everyone there usually turns to Reddit for co-op anyway.

If I wanted to join that kind of community, I would have joined the PAD subreddit years ago and contributed, but those fucks never learn and they produce garbage content. JP's communities on Twitter, 2ch, YouTube etc. are also cancer, but are far more established. I'll take them and the old /padg/ over a community with only casuals and elitist dolphinshitters.

RIP

rip in peace /padg/, this is the first time ive ever been around for the end of a general, granted ive only been following it for the past 6 months give or take

its been an awful few months full of cuckposting and blacked memes so i hope youre happy with yourselves it was also kind of fun though

also im glad meimei is very hagefag stuck around this long, i admire your dedication if not your intelligence

see you guys around, also fuck /mbgg/ im not going there

In the end... red really was... the best color.

BBCposter deserves a round of applause to be honest.

Dumb redlet.

For fucking ruining the threads worse then they were?

/padg/ isn't dead yet!

What would unkill /padg/? Is it possible?
What if they buffed chinagirls more than the revo pitybuff they just gave them?

padg's glory days are long gone. The game lost it's luster and YamaP has increasingly shown he doesn't know how the state of his own game is and how the game's constant power leaps ever since Juggler's stupidity have irrevocably damaged the game. 95 percent of top cards are now either GFEs or 6+ star rare collab pulls and virtually every Revo has been a massive disappointment virtually none of them have been game changers as they don't want old cards everybody has to be as viable as the shiny new things they want you to roll for or buy with MP from selling things you rolled for.

PaD 2, or any huge amount of new content. Not "G-Guys look, a few new mons! Keep playing, please!"

and holy shit that is a fucked up long run-on sentence, need sleep.

/padg/ could revive if leddit and their discord magically disappeared from the face of the earth overnight. Imageboards can't compete with the convenience of matchmaking and discussion that is offered by chat server systems like discord. They simply suit the gameplay and community of PAD better.

your post is so contradictory, probably autism, you'd fit right in discord though.

also /padg/ was never good, fuck off with your shit.

You'd need an influx of new posters. It's not even about discussion, there's just flat not enough people here even if you wanted to brute-force bump it.

Discord in general is cancer. At the same time I don't think it suits anything well, it's just good for cancerous faggots. It's basically IRC but even more cancerous because you can post le funny meme pictures and have motherfucking voice chat.

There's more posters in sc2g.

>actually 'talking' to people online over message board posts

I don't see the advantage. You have to be there all the time and see and hear the same shitheads the entire day as none of you will want to leave as you might miss something.
Weren't people shitting on the old IRC channel for basically being the same thing awhile back?

>the thread immediately after he gets exposed is made by him and declared "final"

How did he get exposed?

Last thread (hurr 150 posts) someone posted a cap from /h/ that showed he doesn't make his own edits, he gets some /h/ user to do it for him
And to be honest I don't even mind the spade itself, I mind his rampant obssession with BBC and his near-spamming behaviour that killed the thread and gives a bad name to any karinfag ever.
Anyway I have stuff to do for the next 3 - 4 hours. Please keep the thread alive. I'll go to /mbgg/ if I have to but I'd really like to find some way to keep us from ded'ing.

Notice the Karin defamation happened immediately after the Skuld/Urd shit died out as well.

Didn't even notice.

>another general down the drain
>tfw hiro won't ever expand Veeky Forums but will keep creating useless boards.

Only recently came here since NY but nice meeting you guys

Don't worry, we've got some time yet. I've been here for years. This is definitely the worst it's ever been, but it's been a very slow decline.

Anyway, what brings you here?

Veeky Forums moves at a stupidly retarded rate now than it did just a year ago, which is another reason padg keeps sliding off the board. Used to be you could go over a hour without posting and it will only drop back about 2-3 pages. Now everybody and everything has to have a general and things are constantly in danger of sliding if they aren't active almost non-stop.

Expanding Veeky Forums is probably a good idea but then again the expansion of boards is against 'chan' ideology to begin with. Generals in general are against the whole concept of 'organic' postnig.

Here's an idea- there have been a lot of new cards added since the last time we had a PAD Hunger Games.

Hunger Games get you temp banned now.

why are mods such faggots?
Also fgog did a few just a couple of weeks ago

I recall the last few before the fad died on on /v/ and /co/ getting deleted by janitors/mods and some of of the OPs complaining about getting warned or temp banned for 'spamming' or posting offtopic threads even though the games had all board relevant characters in them.

That's a shame. I'm having a rough time scraping up older /padg/ traditions from memory.

Can't even shitpost on Lucifer taking years to complete dungeons now as literally nobody runs him anymore.

>I actually used to run a team almost exactly like this when I first started playing

Wow this thread is really depressing

>I actually used to run a team almost exactly like this when I first started playing

Having a Bastet meant you could run whatever you damn well pleased. Hell, getting that Valk was a significant milestone, and let you build easy teams.

Christ, those were dark times, when I came here for Hera Descended advice.

We're mourning, user.

>/padg/ will be gone before I can protect that smile with her revo
>the revo that turns her into a smug little shit.. but at least she's still a cute smug.
>shame about Mr. Snake though.

>getting ready to run Hera Descended (after waiting for it to rotate in) with Lucifer
>stamina refills so slowly that you only get one run in the morning and one in the evening
>playing each run in segments since it takes so damn long to finish
>calculating precise gravity and morning star nuke damage
Those were fucking awful times in hindsight but I guess it's all we had.

At least you were actually doing some thinking to your pazzling unlike now where you can just swipe and wipe with leaders like DAthena.

Did that one user who ordered this doujin ever scan it like he said he would? I can't let this general die without seeing the contents of this book. It's extremely important.

Oh godamn well know there wasn't going to be a pay-off. Why do you set yourself up for disappointment?

and how my post's 'you' became 'oh' shall remain a mystery for the ages.

i just wanna say before we die forever I made that pic and I'm glad people liked it enough to keep posting it (I like meimei but not as much as leilan)

fuck this ill buy it myself i swear to god

All chinagirls are best chinagirls, even though some are trying to make people think otherwise.

I miss the chinagirls slice of life pics and comics that used be all over pixiv.. ;_;

>before we die forever
It won't happen ;_;

I was almost about to buy an alt account for NA lol so I could multi with myself cause I hate having to play with other people, was gonna spend up to like $200-250 but now suddenly in the blink of an eye the game's dead and there's not gonna be anyone left to share accomplishments or failures with so eh

From what I understand it's not the game that's dead, it's the general. People fucked off because of rampant shitposting and consecutive episodes of it too.
It's not like /fgog/ or /feh/. Both of those are absolutely massive games, yes, but both of those also have the ability to discuss other things than the game proper, to the point that /fgog/ is literally just /type-moon general/.
In other words, m-maybe if we can survive this bout it'll get better ;____;

If only the anime was actually worth talking about.
or the 3DS games.
or if the TCG lasted longer than a weekend.
or if JP artists kept making cute art of cute girls doing cute things instead of being their usual fickle selves and moving on to the next flavor of the moment.

>If only the anime was actually worth talking about.
The anime is so dead that I'm having trouble downloading episodes from barely a month ago.

I never understand the thought processes behind these game adaptations

>"hey, here's this game that's popular for it's monster designs, cute girls, and it's teeny tiny smattering of lore.. what can we do about it?"
>"generic cookie cutter pap about a OCDonutSteel generic boring kid and his pet mascot character with only rare guest appearances from things from the actual game, of course!"

Seriously, why.