pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Two Armies
youtube.com/watch?v=TBa7hd6FDzI

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68725-fe-heroes-error-803-3001/&page=4#comment-4738296
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azura is shit.

Tell me about Faye

good morning reddit

hi 9gag

>mfw

Camilla a best!

Who's Serra's canon husband supposed to be?

I love Azura

Mark.

Grab your wife's boobs!

event where
i don't know what to do in this game anymore now that I have everyone leveled up

No one. She ends up alone because she is a bitch and no one likes her. Alternatively

So if your team had to dance your mage to kill taco while they'd be left with 5 hp, is bowbreaker worth it instead of say.... poison strike to chip at enemies that you normally can't even damage?

Me

Bruno released when? I want his Vantage 2 weapon

I like Hana

Poison strike is garbage. Bowbreaker is excellent for anyone who can kill Taco in two hits, like MRobin.

>healers can't inherit fury, seal skills, blow skills, breaker skills, vantage, or any other relevant skills beyond buffs and shitty +3 defence
For what purpose? Of all the units to limit skill inheritance they only bother with healers?
I wanted to actually make one that was somewhat useful with fear+seal speed for a debuff bot but I'm not even allowed to do that. They already have garbage stats, halved attack, and pathetic healing.
The fuck is ISIS problem?

How the fuck are you guys playing FEHeroes on the PC? I just keep running into problems when I try. I downloaded nox and then I got the 803-3001 error. I did serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68725-fe-heroes-error-803-3001/&page=4#comment-4738296 this and now the game WILL start up and not give me 803-3001 errors, but it just loads forever, I can't get anything beyond the start menu.

pic is my f2p game, I am pissed at the RNG and want to start messing around with hacks.

Reminder that Hawke is coming and he will be better than Sety.

Marth can be summoned in the flesh with his amiibo using Mila's Turnwheel from Valentina's neighboring continent, Archanea. If summoned later in the campaign, Marth and Alm will both be really confused and question why the other has a second Falchion.

Did you not reroll lamo

How big is Hector?

for me

cuck a doodle doo!

I have poison strike for enemies with high res or the saph/em/rub weps that take barely anything from my mage so I need poison strike to bolster it so other units can move in for a finish without losing hp.

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

I want him to plow my ass so bad.

Because the game has only been out for 2 months they're focusing more on getting content out that will hook people rather than balacing a shitty class. When you can 1 shot pretty much anybody, what is the point of healers anyway?

What supports do you want to see in Echoes? (if it even is in it)

Hard to compete with someone whose default state is this. Gotta do a childless run at some point though.

Garbage unit and garbage character

You can also use blustacks to play but it is pretty annoying forcing you to install some garbage apps (which you can delete immediately)

I started late and played the game before I heard about rerolling.

I got 2 5*s pretty early on, maybe after 30 characters, but I've had shit luck since.

From what I've read, bluestacks has the same issues with the can't connect/803-3001 errors. Have you had more luck on bluestacks vs nox?

None. I want Echoes to flop so Hidarifags will finally kill themselves.

That Sety will soon roll his speed back to 16.

I don't care for either Hawke or Ced, I just want Llewyn

Post the Sanic edit.

t. butthurt kozakifag

Fuck off Drill

Boom!

Alm/Faye, Alm/Celica, and Celica/Mae are confirmed already if that's what the animation means.

>Alm/Celica
But they're in two separate armies, how would they support?

Post best girl of the NES era

Yeah but this was already a month ago where the game was quite new.
Wth nox the game just crashed, and bluestacks worked.
Cant tell you about now, just using my phone acc.

Post scores. Have the Arena scoring system been revamped yet? I'm getting about 650-654 per match for this team. Sometimes it goes up to 658 but never 660 and dips down to 646 but never below 645.

Also what is a good B skill for an Ursula running in a team like this?

They have an automatic S Support

Cute tsuns are made for love! And marriage! And a happy family!

Ok thanks, I'm going to give bluestacks a try. I just want to fuck around on an alt account or 2 and see if I can get one to catch up to my main, or just use that account to satisfy my gambling addiction so I can save some orbs for better banners. (this banner is up to 4% and the last one was 3.75% before it got discontinued)

>Mother is a cuckbait
>Daughter is literal trash

FUCK Nowi

>in arena
>6 win streak
>everything going well so far
>suddenly fucking linde, azura, taco and eldigan
>on the fucking double wall map

FUCK THIS GAME

Letting Selena die in Fates so she is gone forever!

How does their confession go

>when your f2p account is better than most and its a few days old

wew

>tfw

Hey, Cordelia's willingness to cheat on her husband is my fetish
The fact that Severa gets involved on multiple occasions makes it better.

Never noticed how similar they look. Except for the fact that Sety is a manlet and has green hair, they could be brothers. They still could be.

why does this game hate me

It's part of the ending.

Ive attempted these quests but i swear to god ive never had a more frustrating task in gaming. Makes me want to throw my phone across the room

>go in with 4 fliers
>3 armored units including hector
>have an armorslayer but its on caeda who does 0x2 damage anyway
>everyone dies in 1-2 hits

>cucktria

Wow, Catria was always doing slutty poses, huh?

Only Hector is good. The rest are trash.

I'm thinking of using a cavalry mage team that all have Savage Blow, so far I have Leo, Ursula and Cecilia.

>complaining about three vantage whores and triangle adept

They should introduce a RNG where if you have X amount of the same character the chances of you acquiring another one is pretty low

Do multiple Goad Armour/Fliers/Cavalry stack, just like how multiple Hone Attacks stack?

Why does she make my dick so hard?

OH GOD WHY????

but multiple hone attacks don't stack

Think of it as getting a headstart on the next banner.

>Celica: Alm-kun you know I-I always have
>Alm: I know baby I feel the same but, let me crush this bastard first.

kys pedo

>just like how multiple Hone Attacks stack?

what

How long does it take for the Arena to upgrade your ranking?

The % boost only works on one banner, friend. It doesn't carry over.

is it possible to get +2 to speed on level with +105% chance?

I was referring to the Selena and three Gordins they pulled.

Sorry, I meant just like how Spur Attacks stack.

The only princess that matters

this banner looks dogshit

Yeah, there's a 5% chance of getting +2 speed on level up instead of just 1. Same with HP but a 15% chance.

go away ephraim

Pic unrelated

>implying that's what he meant

are you retarded?

Not in the Naga patch. You literally start with a 30 speed sety there if you have levin impregnate fury like how god intended.

No two passives buffs buffing the same thing stack
No two active buffs buffing the same thing stack
A passive buff and an active buff stack

>been wanting an eliwood since the game started
>already have a lyn hector and ninian

I'm happy. If I get Selena I'll be pissed though.

finally, a minerva for my team, a wyvern rider that won't be dog shit on arrival

>Free Glacies
>2 free Vantage 2s
>Free Reposition
If you got a 5* odds were it was going to be Priscilla or Lucius or some shit given the current banner, be thankful.

Eirika>Micaiah>Celica>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit covered in badger semen>>>>>>>>>>>all other princesses

Excuse you faggot, Jaffar and Karel are hype.

That's not Elincia

Why would they remove that in the patch? It's a feature.

>literally who banner
lucina banner when