├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Sparkle Fashionista (until 3/10)
├ Winter Symphony (until 3/22)
├ Automata Replica (until 4/??)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa (embed)

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

blog-imgs-95.fc2.com/m/a/u/maucha/21410.png
youtube.com/watch?v=5sMg43AQDX0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to make Mother a mother!

benis

>Gothic Maid Dress fell to 12.7M a few hours ago
>now it's over 14M again
Should I buy now or wait?

You're waifu a dead. unless the PC decides to do more time travel.

It's really dumb that everyone seemed to forget that we can just kinda do that for some reason

I thought we required something like Xion, Xiao or Mother to perform that.

>want to buy new eyes after using default for ages
>cant zoom in enough at shop screen
>10m+ for イラスト風瞳B 小
i just want to look a bit better for once spare me

You can zoom in. Drag the whole window down to the bottom, and stretch the top up.

Whoever said LQ runs are 1m exp per run last thread is full of it. I didn't even get close to half of that.

I tried that but i would like an extreme close up if possible like blog-imgs-95.fc2.com/m/a/u/maucha/21410.png or similar

>linking images in an imageboard
fuck off

>Run game in fullscreen mode at a high resolution like 4k
>Go into salon/preview and zoom all the way in
>Take Screenshot
>Look at screenshot in it's native ratio, zoomed in by using image viewer

Best I can think of really. Sorry.

yeah brain stopped working my bad

i think i will try that cheers

Persona was able to do it without any of them, so we can most likely do it ourselves.

why did the discord link get removed?

Play techer today!

reeeee stay out of our circlejerk

Who knows, it's been missing for a few threads now. Someone who hates the discord probably took it out hoping no one would notice and no one's bothered to fix it.

>Waif not around
Lf someone to pound my ass

I wish someone would clarify what they were doing to get 1m per run. I am also failing to see how this is possible even with a 4/4 going.

HOLY FUCK FIX YOUR PROPORTIONS SLAV HOLY SHIT

Show more.

Unless it has been proven with image or something don't believe it

These were their posts

Doesn't really explain how they got the exp to inflate that much more. Just that they did.

I still don't believe it, fucking snake oil merchants.

The LQ for today is shit though.
Which one was yesterdays, gryphon LQ?

The Forest one.

SORRYMASEN
That's all for now, oyasumi time

Fuck off Ishya and kill yourself.

>Namedrop
>Kill yourself

Haven't played in a month or two and wanted to play again and got this.
Any ideas whats going on here? Should I just download a new pso2 tweaker and toss it in the folder or is it going to try download the entire game again

Also saw the new PvP patch came out, whats the consensus, is it [spoilers]fun[/spoilers]?

Uninstall your Tweaker and grab the new one.
They did a pretty big revision of it and aren't supporting the OG one anymore.
It's a lot better now.

The pvp sucks, especially on gaijin ping. The only reason to run it is for cosmetics and the phrase receptor fodder.

Ah okay cool thanks user!

ah okay sorry to nag again but im assuming by uninstall you just mean delete the tweaker files.

I seem to have made the retarded mistake a while back of tossing my tweaker and pso2 in a combined folder (pso2_bin is located within PHANTASYSTARONLINE2) so im assuming its safe to delete everything but that yeah?

im retarded and attached the wrong image gomen. I'm paranoid and dont want to totally fuck my install is all

you seem too stupid to use computers. You better completely uninstall and reinstall.

Man, I remember when this game was okay.
Good times, good memories.

What's the matter, don't like farming hundreds of millions of exp on classes you don't want to be playing?

I'm actually a genius and everything is keikaku. Thank you for the tough love I need it sometimes.

dead game

Oh, those were my posts. All I was using was 75/125/20 from prem drink along with the full party boost. I noticed afterwards how that LQ has an exp boost pse, so maybe I was just getting lucky with those?

>youtube.com/watch?v=5sMg43AQDX0&feature=youtu.be
>uploaded 3 hours after maint
literally how did they get to 80/80 this fast, what the ever loving fuck

Got lucky with bonus passes the past two weeks, probably

Those don't get you that much exp that quickly. You need 3 Tokyo Gold keys for a single level even with 100% Exp and 125% Tri. Just getting one class to 80 in 3h I can totally see with some key spamming, but both main and sub I have no fucking idea

>go check gene store
>oh wow nice camos and i allready have golden 2017 badge...fuck nevermind

>3 tokyo golds for a single level
I got ~5.9m exp from a single tokyo gold.

During boost week, sure. I used 2 of them today and got around 3.2m each with both 220% Exp boosters total.

no, I got that today.

Or rather, to be exact, I got 5,877,523 exp from a tokyo gold at level 76, and 1,469,510 exp from a tokyo silver at level 77.

No shit, I got more than that 10 minute farming these blue weapons in AQ solo.

>suddenly need 400m exp
this is the best content, thank you sega

>litreally months since any good content has been added

That's not how you spell years.

>literally years since any good content was added

game is dead

avatarfags post pls i need a good fap

>friend and team dead all day

I don't think i've seen a more dead patch day for all the years i've played

>still no ultimate harkotan
>still no ultimate magatsu

why play those when you can rewatch Ben 10 Ultimate Alien?

also may as well pop 125%s for exp especially after they gave us so many star gems.

Literally nothing came out this patch except a massive exp requirement for level cap. Who's going to log on for that? People will log on for necky but that's it. This is what happens when you don't give players anything to do outside of eqs.

someone fix BigTitsWhitesexykini please for the love of god

Did he ever fuck his cousin?

The guy said on Twitter that he just refreshed the Treasure Shop with SG over and over and bought a ton of Tokyo Gold keys that way, stacked every possible exp boost and used timed abilities for exp on his gear as well. He literally just spammed Tokyo Gold and nothing but

2big4u?
If I have a way to extract, edit the 3d and recompile again I'd do it.
Lack of guides is a turn off for me.

>tfw game is too boring that I don't even log in for Bonus Keys

I need help

You would be my hero

>Need a +35 weapon to get into an expert block
>Need 5 copies of a 13-star
>Only reliable method of obtaining is collection file
>2 day cooldown after completion
>can accelerate with goybucks
>no sensible grind requirement like +31 or +32
>35
>people that are already halfway there are still locked out for another two weeks

jfc sega

>he doesn't have a +35 weapon factor fodder already
>in the whole year that collection files were a thing, you never +35'd anything
>in the period since 13*s could drop with higher grind caps, you never got a +35 or +34 that can easily be capped with a file
It's moreso a gate to keep retards with ungrinded Nox weapons from expert blocks.

I have a good modeling knowledge, just don't know how to mess with this shit.
God forbids they use some obscure wapanese modeling program.

If you don't do EQs what do you need to get into Expert blocks for?

You had MONTHS of warning. If you're going to be annoyed at anything you should be annoyed at the fucking massive exp hike.

>in the period that collection files were out, the game wasn't even remotely interesting
>the only people that kept playing were nolifers and neets with no money to buy real videogames
>the first actual content release in more than a year

Besides, it's not that I didn't have the chance, it's that the requirement is completely unreasonable. The difference between 30 and 35 is smaller than your self-esteem. The only reason it exists is to try and stimulate failing parts of the game design.

People do things that don't start with the letter E in PSO2?

>don't play the game for an entire year
>WOW FUCKING SEGA WHY DONT YOU LET ME IN THE BLOCK FOR PEOPLE WHO KEEP UP WITH THE GAME
Really should have been an affix requirement, but that would be too harsh for retards. Still, you don't have an excuse.

>EQ
>erp
>earnestly make a living off of TACOs
oh shit you're right

>he doesn't just get his uncle at sega HQ to give him the requirements

>Lilith is 80/80 but /pso2g/ isn't
Can't make this shit up

Not only did you fail to comprehend the post you're replying to but you don't actually have any awareness of the game's progression design over the past 18 months, do you? Nobody said there was no gameplay over the course of a year, nobody said Expert blocks were designed for people that stay at the bleeding edge of the game's progression. Not even with this awful design decision, if you track dev commentary, which is why the grind will end up mitigated in April..

I do appreciate your concept of "keeping up" with the game, though. Is it usually difficult for you to catch a stationary object?

Is there a way to make PSO2 es run better?

source?

>Is it usually difficult for you to catch a stationary object?

too busy chasing his tissue box probably

get a better device/emulate it. it runs shit on actual hardware after a bit since shit isn't really designed with extended play in mind.

ATTENTION:

Any young ARKS member out there want to come join a private PvP match? We need one more player for a 3v3. Don't be bashful, it will be good times all around. Come smash on your friends, come on ya'll. Lemme know. Come to block 7 and tell me your name I got the details.

I will try emulate it then, using an xperia Z5 so... I don't think it should have much trouble running this but okay

>smash on your friends
l-lewd

Can you actually do 3v3s?

said it last thread and I'll say it again. Spend the badges, emper embrace,and meseta on the shitty xie weapons and cut your losses.

I'm pretty sure you can, if you can't shit my bad, wasted your time, but I'm almost positive you can start it with 6 people, otherwise I've been lied to. You interested? Doesn't have to be for long, at least a match or two.

Who are you?

smu

Does anyone remember if Gyx weapons came out before ability factors did? I'm looking at my TMGs and just noticed Sentence Shoot wasn't on them, so I just hope I wasn't fucking retarded when I affixed them.

>smu
eww

Factors came after gyx, yes.

Which quests give the most EXP on ES?

I HATE FARMING EXPERIENCE
40 MILLION PER CLASS
9 CLASSES
SHIT THAT'S OVER 350 MILLION EXPERIENCE
FUCK SEGA
THANKS KIMURA

Which of the NT Orbits are mandatory for their class?

>Stuck doing Demise on non expert block thanks to the changes in requirement.

My weapon is Max element and has its third potential and my gear has at least 100 attack on each unit and weapon is that not enough?

Gee, thanks Sega for changing things on a whim.
Whats next? get every class to 80 for Ultimate Expert block access?

Fuck off.