2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Slime girl edition.

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/9kpyn

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

herencia.nexton-net.jp/product/relaxation_yuka_m/
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=602505.
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2274411
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2274576
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ177899.html
mega.nz/#!NZog0KxC!p9yVY71eXS3IpXENI0fUbH4Bk2CI4XZVXh_0EHKSmNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Pregnancy best fetish

>wanting a pregnant girl
And you guys made fun of cucks.

Vitamin quest 2 fucking when?

moar?

She looks mad jelly.

NEVER EVER

Does anything special happen if I reach the top while keeping Liz as a virgin? Also does Liz get pregnant if I make her have sex with almost everyone without getting the birth control bracelet?

Are still here user who had good knowledge about Make me Lover?
Thanks to your tips i finished darkness but do you have any tips on vanilla version. I get fuckin destroyed in 120day.

I don't think anything happen you just get the normal ending and there is no pregnancy as far as i know.

>normal ending
Wait what
How do i get the true ending

So is Mexico sex tourism destination for north american middle age whores?
In Europe it's Turkey.

max lewd

there are only two endings, lewd and non lewd right?

> pregnancy
> the most natural thing in biology
> a fetish
its not a wonder everybody likes to fuck and impregnate everything, its imprinted in our DNA and means survival of our species
I don't get calling it a fetish

not him but another user who also played, did you get the version from those torrents?
how do you even get to play vanilla?

People lack understanding of words.

another user here, might as well ask,
what about the event where she is washed out of all lewd?
is there any point in that besides the event chain itself?
after a while its pretty easy to gather on lewd points, but still I'm imagining it will be a drag to bring it all up again

Has this game been uploaded somewhere?
All I found is the CG.

herencia.nexton-net.jp/product/relaxation_yuka_m/

Yea i got the version from torrent.
I didn't install the darkness patch, so sadly i dont have the Cake in game.

>slime
no
>loli Mikami
no

you like to fuck and impregnate things, does not mean you want to actually be present when women give birth, that shit is gross.

Pregnant as a fetish is the specific fascination with said gross shits.

Step up your degeneracy game son.

>I didn't install the darkness patch, so sadly i dont have the Cake in game.
wut?
did you get from that torrent user started sharing? that supposed to be pre-patched, darkness included...

No, what you're describing is a birth fetish.
A pregnancy fetish is just wanting to fuck pregnant women.
An impregnation fetish is wanting to get women pregnant.
Step up YOUR degeneracy game, user, you're embarrassing the whole general.

>pregnancy is childbirth
Thanks, but I'll rather stay on my degeneracy level pops.

I'm the other user, and was about to reply you with exactly what user said

>birthing fetish
like what you get giving birth in VH, not specifically my dish
>pregnant fetish
to fuck while pregnant, everyone has it, because of hormones milking and everything, drive the sense crazy
>impregnation fetish
everybody has it as well, never heard of someone who didn't like cumming inside, or being cummed inside,
again a biological drive

step up your instincts son!

Ahh no no!
Then it was other torrent.. I play on jap version i think it was this one sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=602505.

yeah you download the link other user posted because it was impatient on the download
then let me ask you this... how did you finish darkness without installing the darkness patch?

No what i did was install darkness in one folder and update it and install vanila in other without the patches.

>Thank you for reporting the bug. It was a usual behavior specification bug
I corrected it so I will reflect it in the next patch
In addition, add an event so that it can be solved by mating without moving to ARPG
However, copulation is a call to ARPG mating common which customized start and end processing to non-ARPG
So do not expect too much (it is the same event as ARPG)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So quick barrage of questions, for anyone here who has played MaiDenSnow Eve:
What exactly did you like about the game?
How did you feel about the implementation of the H elements alongside with the gameplay?
Any suggestions when it comes to a similar game?
And generally what you would like from a similar game in general.

Thanks.

Does ROBF have RO music?

>What exactly did you like about the game?
It plays hard but fair. When you lose, you know why you lost (or are a scrubtard) and when you win you can tell why.

>How did you feel about the implementation of the H elements alongside with the gameplay?
Shit worked, but I'd much rather it have not been so GoR heavy.

>Any suggestions when it comes to a similar game?
This ain't /r/, faggot.

weird request but any games of a guy being turned into a girl then inevitably tricked into being fucked

that is weird, there must be a way to play vanilla with darkness installed, its just a standalone dlc
I've seen people that you get a option when starting the game

Muchi Muchi something something, see the ghostbin.

I have a better question:
RJ150996
DLsite: 1.26 GB Wolf RPG game
mikocon: 2.34 GB torrent (packed) sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2274411
NewDragon: 2.47 GB torrent (unpacked) sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2274576

What the fuck have the latter two been smoking?
>sys/Data/BGM.wolf 424.7 MiB
>sys/Data/BGM.wolf~/*.mp3
>sys/Data/EV-pic.wolf 693.9 MiB
>sys/Data/EV-pic.wolf~/*.png
etc.

>This ain't /r/, faggot.
I meant, "any suggestions for someone creating a similar game"*
>GoR heavy
?

Yea i heard of it but couldn't find it so i had to do this stupid shit.

>Muchi Muchi
>games of a guy being turned into a girl
hmmm

>any suggestions for someone creating a similar game
In that case, I'd suggest not being such a newfag that you don't know basic acronyms.

>This ain't /r/, faggot.
yeah, the best place to find h-games is a board filled with "place cum and dick on my picture" faggots

What, it isn't? It looked pretty faggy to me, sorry if it isn't as homo as you hoped.

it seems we had a big influx of newfags lately
I wonder what caused it

I'm patching TS Saga right now, it's more standard GOR than tricking though

the mc is a loli. try having a basic knowledge of the things you suggest
t. not even the guy you were originally talking to

>>I meant, "any suggestions for someone creating a similar game"*
Give enemies proper sight ranges.
Go play more roguelikes for ideas.

Okay, I stand corrected then. Having checked it one more time, I can confirm that the faggot in question has never had a dick to begin with, other than that nothing is effectively different.
>a guy (female) being turned into a girl then inevitably tricked into being fucked

Can someone please tell me how to actually get good at this? I've played roguelikes before, but this one keeps fucking me. Do I just have to go around the world and keep grinding until I actually have a chance in hell of dealing with the bosses/deeper floor enemies?

is MSE even in a playable state?
last I knew it was one of these never ever cases, or perhaps its translation

That monster girl game is great but
>that true ending
>to be continued
>no sequel in sight

not like the circles dead, at least

Keep the major dungeon progression method, it's the best dungeoneering out of every single fucking roguelike.
Add more skills and weapons to the mix, 10 skills across two weapon types is not okay, and weapons just being split into 4 general types with stats that don't make sense worth shit is a no go.
In general I'd even go as far as to suggest avoiding the H elements in general considering how much I enjoyed the game itself, but you're probably going to avoid that as >/hgg2D/ and a poor starving artist or something along the lines of that.

You're better off asking even in /rlg/ or literally any of the forums that had discussions on these games (ulmf.org has like a 400 page discussion about the damned thing)

What game is this?

The artstyle reminds me of RJ161447
But i dont know if the author is working on something right now

it's dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ177899.html

>I miss her scene and the cat
Fuck. Anyone have clear save?
I'm in the post-game room and there is no way to unlock the scene.

MSE released nearly a couple years ago, user. Its creator has simply been adding more to it as time went on, but it's fully playable. We also have (or had, I dunno) an user who keeps up on the game who provides us with the latest release in addition to misc extra stuff like a map and a guide that explains mechanics.

The translation might be what you're thinking of, as that is mostly just a UI translation with not much more.

>Add more skills and weapons to the mix, 10 skills across two weapon types is not okay, and weapons just being split into 4 general types
There are three weapon types now. Rifles have their own set of skills IIRC.

>ROBFS4U/EOY translation never ever

>>loli Mikami
>no

You mean attack type skills or actual skill skills?

I don't know if Im not going into the game enough but i had so much hope for it, hoping it for another RPG where you the main female gets slowly corrupted turned into a whore via jobs and stuff instead of just getting raped while trying to escape a prison

It smells like MV user.

Even worse: You couldn't even extract it.

All this so someone's Minotaur content can be fucking intense.

Haven't seen that user in a while, is he still alive?

How do I contact Butakoma? It says on his blog to use his email but his email is nowhere to be found.

Any idea on a good way to text hook Succubus Quest 2? I've tried using Translation Aggregator, or VNR, but they both seem to really slow the entire game down, whenever an enemy attacks you for some reason.

That and both of those text hookers get completely confused by the Reality % ticking down, or numbers in general.

Someones personal retard feature break the game again?

Makes me sad that there's no scene that deals with those wooden handcuff stands

What about the gallows?

nope

No idea. He only ever posted as MSEAnon when it was for something MSE related like updating links or whatever.

Actual skill skills. Like, the ones you have to open up the skill window to use.

There's a bunch of things you can do to make your life easier:
* Stock up on bread, ammo, repair scrolls, etc in case the game lets you access your storage chest in the dung.
* Bring a spare sword and gun for when your main weps get low.
* Get to know all your holy abilites and use them often; Use purify + holy water on groups of mobs for easy damage & disabling. Use the instant heal with sword weapons whenever your low. The 2-tile jump with gun weapons is also good for quickly backing out of rooms.
* Get familiar with enemy attack patterns (which are fairly predictable), like plant girl will always try to summon the next turn when she appears, so you can purify + sword jump or purify + holy water.
* If you run over a monster hell map and aren't prepared for it, just use a speed scroll and hightail it the fuck to the nearest exit.
* Upgrade your main and sub weps whenever you can. Yellow stars on equips means the dwarf can upgrade it, so repair your equipment with the cat/dwarf/fire if you can.
* Put stun on all your weapons it's so damn useful.

live damn you

This may be a bit specific but are there actually any male protag games where the protagonist has a sprite/face, actually talks AND not a rape addict? Like, a normal, kind guy who may be a bit reluctant about sex or something. I really like to see protags as just another characters, self-inserting is really hard for me and I just can't into it. Like in RJ080542, which was recently talked about here, there's a really cool chill guy in the role of protagonist and I liked him and could sympathize with him well. Great guy.

and those "strict" mafia guys never arrest you for anything, what a shame

I paid you to bump not talk

Any decent hentai adventure games out there that don't require you to be able to read japanese, are complete, and are free?

>decent
>translated
>complete
>free
Pick, uh.
Well it depends on which ones you pick. Unless you include piracy in "free" you're not getting all four though.

Actually, wait. Is there a TL'd version of the freeware VQ?

RJ183462

was RJ144613 and RJ146843 patched versions already uploaded to mega or should i do it?

Different user but another thing.
Melee weapons with stinger are great because stinger is amazing, but it's not required.

>Like, a normal, kind guy who may be a bit reluctant about sex or something
A beta male you mean?

Nah, it was there long ago.

no to the second

picrelated
Alright, thanks, I'll try it if you're not just kidding around.
Well, I guess you could put it that way yeah

don't die

mega.nz/#!NZog0KxC!p9yVY71eXS3IpXENI0fUbH4Bk2CI4XZVXh_0EHKSmNg

RJ146843 1.10 patched

You should have mentioned that this is Prostitute of Magmell JP>RU>EN translation.

Yeah and to be honest i would rather it's a translation from the Japanese instead of a translation from a translation but I'm sure it will satisfy the "better than nothing" crowd.

anyone vouch for how good the russian translations are in the first place?

will have to find the two people who frequent this thread and speak vodka.

I'll check it out tomorrow.

do it today

I don't know Russian but out of curiosity I can compare how close the Japanese lines up with the English.

I'm too drunk, and doesn't look like my kind of game, honestly. Tomorrow.

If you want a well written male protag then the last sovereign has that, although not a JP game.

Im sorry! Im never doing anything again...