Network Dueling General /dng/

Thread #2480

Links ruined the game Edition

Last thread: new banlist yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/andamerryrescuecatmas/
youtube.com/watch?v=52w5uR79HPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for cap did nothing wrong

First for Link mechanic ruining the game.

First for Duel Links is literally saving the game

Buy Links! It's healthy for the game. And yes, Synchro and Pendulum are far more broken than Xyz and Link.

Nothing is wrong with Links.
Everything is wrong with game rules choking the game to sell you Links.

>synchro
>broken

How?

I need a beer, seeing these new Link format rules has made my anger reach it's peak.

Peel the banana

So is the extra deck getting a limit bump? They have to at this point.

Really? it only has made me more hype. I guess its because i don't spend my money on childrens card games so i don't lose anything

God I hope so.
I guess he refers to the zone stealing rule, which is dumb. I already have my problems with the new rules, but can handle them fine, but this newest rule is just the most what the fuck of them all.

>Special Gofu, Summon Tokens
>Turn a Token into a Link-1 pointing ↘ in EMZ
>Turn Gofu and Token into a Link-2 pointing ↖↗
>Summon Sangan
>Turn it into into a Link-1 pointing ↙ in ur EMZ
>fetch a handtrap with Sangan
>set a billion backrow

Your move /dng/ ;)

I summon Pureness Wizard, meaning you can't activate anything anymore and attack directly with her

Cry.

Solemn ;)

Is it really that easy? No mutual linking to lock?

>Trying to negate Pureness Wizard

>Is it really that easy? No mutual linking to lock?
The only thing stopping us is that there's no ↖↗ card yet. Almost all Link cards don't even point up.

Anticipating the new Links rule and the new ban list I've updated what I want to try for Raidraptor Ultimate Falcon Turbo. Want to get your input on what needs to be fixed, especially extra deck wise.

Main: (40)
Kinka-byo x2
Kuribohrn x3
Rainbow Kuriboh x3
Treeborn Frog x1
Raidraptor - Last Strix x3
Mystic Piper x3
Swift Scarecrow x 3
Battle Fader x3
Effect Veiler x2
One for One x1
Raigeki x1
One Day of Peace x1
Pot of Desires x2
Rank Up Magic Astral Force x3
Dark Hole x2
Rank Up Magic Skip Force x3
Upstart Goblin x1
Twin Twister x2
Skill Drain x 1

Extra: (15)
Number 77: The Seven Sins x2
Number 99: Utopic Dragon x1
Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon x3
Raidraptor - Satellite Cannon Falcon x2
Number 39: Utopia Roots x1
Slacker Magician x3
Number 54: Lion Heart
Lyrical Luscina - Recite Starling x1
Number F0: Utopic Future x1

Side: (15)
Maxx "C" x1
Lost Wind x3
Dimensional Barrier x3
Mask of Restrict x3
Royal Decree x3
Solemn Strike x2

Input appreciated. Praise Bird Jesus.

>Praise BirdJesus
There's only one bird God you heretic.

You almost definitely want to put No S0 Utopic Zexal in there (take either an ulti falcon or a spider out for it).

You may also want to consider using Lyrical luscinias and their XYZs as well since they are L1, great at making R1 with sapphire/turqoise and can search themselves/last strix and it would allow you to tech DD crows as it can search any L1 winged beast. It would also allow you to take out pot of memes for allure of darkness and use harpies feather storm which is pretty good monster effect negation.

Cap is perfect. I hope this arc resolves well for him and Zemo

Eisei Kidou Heiki Hydlander / Hydralander the Orbital Shadowlite Weapon
Level 8 DARK Machine-Type {Special Summon} Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 1500
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.
Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) while 5 or more monsters are in your Graveyard and all monsters in your Graveyard have different names, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; if all monsters in your Graveyard have different names, destroy 1 card on the field.

I was thinking about this before, and crying while doing so. There will be a new type of lockdown decks, just imagine:

>Mutual extra link with only 4 links required
>Ground Collapse
>play Ojama trio
>Imperial Order

The only thing that keeps me alive is knowing that this means that I can probably lock my opponent out of EMZ with Socuteboss.

why THE FUCK is this not a mpb?

Because you touch yourself at night.

Utopic Zexal might be a fun add. Probably would need to cut the Spider and a slacker for it to have two roots available. I might cut Utopic Future as the only way I can summon that right now is both using my extra zone and hoping my opponent has a link zone pointing at me. Til then it's a solid monster I'd hate to cut in light of more grindy matches.

Turquoise looks really good to be able to special it, maybe another lyrical, definitely another level one and then go into a Rank 1 monster of my choice. Sapphire seems conditional to me at best.

What seems best to cut to add three turquoise?

why THE FUCK would it be a mecha phantom beast?

I KNOW, I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

How do you know?

Well you see, I've been a fool to myself, and thought that I could live for no one else.
Fucking checked

Because he's been a fool to himself.

Looks like a card that will work well with Superior Polymerization.

Why? Are you retarded?

>Why?
Because I wish that I could turn back time

So with Extra Links being a thing, first turn boards are going to be even more unbreakable, locking potentially locking your opponent out of his extra deck?

Nice going Konami!

What do nips think of the new Links rulings so far?

Remember the three link v.

Reminder for the people unaware, the previously banned cards that were unbanned have erratas that are being released in Duelist Saga, which coincides with the date the banlist goes into effect

ygorganization.com/andamerryrescuecatmas/

Rescue Cat can only be used once per turn and negates the effects of the monsters it summons

Future Fusion doesn't send monsters to the grave until your first standby phase after activation, making it removal bait on your opponent's turn

Brionac can only be used once per turn and can only target your opponent's cards

Brain Control can only target monsters that can be normal summoned/set, meaning you can't take control of extra deck monsters or Infernoids that aren't Decatron

Sangan can only be used once per turn, and you can't activate the effects of cards with the same name as the card added to the hand that turn. This includes activating a pendulum monster in the pendulum zone

Goyo Guardian requires an earth tuner because of nip autism

Necrovalley now also prevents cards from moving themselves out of the graveyard, meaning Paleozoics can't special summon themselves and destroyed Madolche monsters don't get shuffled into the deck

Imperial Order now has a mandatory 700 cost during both player's standby phases, you cannot choose to not pay LP and destroy it instead. It is currently unknown how it will work in the TCG if you have exactly 700 LP during the standby phase (in the OCG, you would lose the game because it's still possible to pay a cost even if it causes your LP to become 0)

>different names each
>highlander archetype
Uh ok

Thinking of making a ritual deck for casual play with some friends, one uses monarchs already
Which is better to go with; Nekroz, Gishki or Black Luster Soldier?

I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF

Nekroz

Black Luster gets the warrior support and has less cards actively banned. I'd definitely test online if you don't have the cards already.

I was trying ygopro out, but how do I check what my opponent picked for the Dimensional Barrier, it doesn't appear on the log.

I would respect Konami if they could make it work. You can give them pretty strong effects if they required you to highlander to use them. Although, the card they just revealed can effectively be run at 2.

>blocks your path
hue hue

>Link monsters
>Extra Monster Zone bullshit in order for you to BUY LINKS
>Mutual Link bullshit in order for you to BUY MORE LINKS and use LINKS ONLY
>Extra Link bullshit in order for you to BUY EVEN MORE LINKS and use LINKS AND LINKS ONLY
>even more archetype-locked bullshit because Konami hates the days of the original DM series when they had little to no control over the players who had all the freedom in the game to build whatever decks they wanted
I cannot believe I wasted over 10 years on this game for it all to go crashing so fucking fast. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why is brain control getting hyped over here, doesn't the errata make it kinda ass?

I just realized how they are going to keep this from being busted. Every "good" 1 or 3 mark Link will also be an 8 mark Link.

Because it's literally a flying Mecha Squid Beast.

>even more archetype-locked bullshit because Konami hates the days of the original DM series when they had little to no control over the players who had all the freedom in the game to build whatever decks they wanted
They just revealed a Highlander supporting monster.

It does. Mind Control is better and unlimited.

some people still don't know of the erratas

RAIGEKI
DOUBLE DARK HOLE
DOUBLE SLUMBER
TRIPLE OFFERINGS TO THE DOOMED
REMOVE DOUBLE EMZ THE OLD FASHIONED WAY

Hmm, I wonder if I should try to take advantage of the banlist next time. What's still banned but errata'd in JP? Could make a quick buck on ignorant banlist hype.

How is the duel "links" general different from this one?

>yfw Raigeki errata that affects only the Main Monster Zone

>TRIPLE OFFERINGS TO THE DOOMED
That's my peeve and biggest peeve. Malevolent Catastrophe will be back at my deck due to that

sorry friend I have Imperial Order up ;)

K A R M A C U T
R A I G E K I B R E A K
P A L E O Z O I C D I N O M I S C H U S

Duel Links focuses on the app game. This one focuses on the simulators of the real life trading card game, also discussing about the meta and strategies regarding it with shitposting in the middle and waifu posting as well

Like Ray

i think i'll give it a try, any suggestions for the deck? the only thing i have to go on right now is the AI deck on pro

Hyelander
Hilander
Hielander

Guys, what is this? Where are its arrows? Why does this link have defense and level?!

looks like a counterfeit m8

Hehehe, you stole my idea

Would throw every card I own in the furnace and never look back.

bump

Any more Duelist Saga leaks?

Konami usually doesn't reprint cards that are currently banned so I'm curious if they are going to reprint Chaos Emperor Dragon or feather duster. Maybe they'll swap them out with other cards?

It looks like it will be composed of Premium Pack 19 cards to fill in the cards they aren't printing from the japanese anniversary packs.

>check /dng/ before I go to work
>see FF unbanned
>literally scream with excitement
>wonder why noone else is hyped
>realise it's been errata'd

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT IF IT ISN'T THE SAME CARD

FUCK THIS SHIT

>rule change that makes Extra Monster Zones separate from the overall Monster Zone, meaning cards on the EMZ are unaffected by board-wipe cards like BRD, Dark Hole, Raigeki, etc.
Calling it now.

>Excited for the cancer that was old FF

>Still no word of when she's coming

Come the f*** on Konami

Is Declan the evilest Kaiba?

I doubt Konami will be this stupid. I know they've been proving it recently, but removing board wipes would harm the game in a irreparable way.

Go fuck yourself

I'd rather have it banned if it meant keeping the card the same.

Idk. Haven't watched Arc-V since Zarc vs Birdman and Edo?

>>I'd rather have it banned if it meant keeping the card the same.
This is why TCG still lacks the errata for CED, and likely will for quite some time

I want to say there's no way, I really do

Nah, he is actually quite nice. Just morally ambiguous enough to let a lot of people die to pick the select few survivors to make is jobber squad

>By the way guys, cards that state "Destroy" and "Field" together only apply to the MMZ, also mutual Linked Links on MMZ are excluded cuz
>stock up on Link's :^)
Hehehahaha

>Even if your Extra Monster Zone and all of your Main Monster Zones pointed at by Markers are occupied, you can still perform a Link Summon using the monsters in your Extra Monster Zone and your Main Monster Zones pointed at by markers, and Summoning that Link Monster on a Zone occupied by 1 of the Material Monsters, provided that using any of those monsters would not cause you to have no Zones in which you can Special Summon an Extra Deck Monster into
So if I understand this right, Link climbing leaves your EMZ open too, right? But down pointing Links are shit for climbing because of where they'd be placed?

>yfw they limited maxx "c" so you're less likely to use it to draw sphere mode when the link player masturbates into both EMZs

>Even if your Extra Monster Zone and all of your Main Monster Zones pointed at by Markers are occupied, you can still perform a Link Summon using the monsters in your Extra Monster Zone and your Main Monster Zones pointed at by markers, and Summoning that Link Monster on a Zone occupied by 1 of the Material Monsters, provided that using any of those monsters would not cause you to have no Zones in which you can Special Summon an Extra Deck Monster into, and that the Zone you are attempting to Summon into is legal.
>[Example, if you have “Decode Talker” in your Extra Monster Zone, with “Honeybot” in its Bottom-Left position and 1 monster to the left of “Honyebot”, you may Link Summon using “Honeybot” and that monster, into either of “Decode Talker’s” linked Zones, but not the Zone previously linked by “Honeybot”, because it’s no longer linked.]

I admit to being totally fucking wrong about this. I don't like Link Summoning any more.

So you CAN send your Link Spider and his single vanilla to the grave and slap the Link-2 onto the MMZ vanilla was sitting on?

I fucking told you its really shit. Not in the way of
>pendulum is so OP gays :(
way of shit. But its literally shit made to be abused only. Its only a money mechanic.

Nothing else.

yes (jk no)

Oh nevermind.

Ra sphere mode main deck now?

My dick will be diamonds when someone shits out a two monster extra deck zone field and gets hit with sphere mode.

>youtube.com/watch?v=52w5uR79HPg

Man, this is nowhere like the Yugioh ahnimes...

Who's ready for an emergency Firewall limit?

They just need to ban Gofu and NEVER Print 79 link that isn't a Link 8

Haha, no. Protags ace ;)

Also I am so awaiting your fucking faces when you realize that Firewall is nothing but a breeze in the storm that is coming.

I'm fully prepared for Firewall to only be a harbinger of things to come.