/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #289

"Winners" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but congratulations to the winners.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ccd2o8rprvqm9t1/MCC Combined Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/n6qld8lfywv05iu/fd expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/n6qld8lfywv05iu/fd expression viewer.html?dl=0
imgur.com/a/vfhL3
imgur.com/a/F0s9p
imgur.com/a/8K20I
imgur.com/a/iDlJG
imgur.com/a/EbIKE
imgur.com/a/zpnCp
imgur.com/a/05CTu
imgur.com/a/pmSv9
imgur.com/a/WjqBh
imgur.com/a/I6BqP
imgur.com/a/Dseo0
imgur.com/a/34H3d
imgur.com/a/uVpcz
dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
imgur.com/a/c5Zje
imgur.com/a/uh4K8
imgur.com/a/iDlJG
us-nizi2d-r53.amz-aws.jp/img/php/avatar.php?270&id1=#*#*#*#*1&id2=071
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hm, should've noticed that about the FD link. I'll fix it next thread.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/n6qld8lfywv05iu/fd expression viewer.html?dl=0

Good morning /mkg/

Rigged

My girls > your girls
This is fact

Info about the upcoming School Life event in MCC:

I want less Japanese themed events and more everything else.. Is that too much to ask.

Unless you're lolice or colors this is objectively wrong.
Yes it's too much to ask. Just look at the current event.

You're not me, but thank you for covering me

>Rigged the OP
>Not wonderland themed, the event we will have for a month
inb4 >Thread dies before bump limit

Don't.

Does anyone have the imgur of the previous contest entries? And maybe add them to the pastebin if it hasn't been done before.

imgur.com/a/vfhL3
imgur.com/a/F0s9p
imgur.com/a/8K20I
imgur.com/a/iDlJG
imgur.com/a/EbIKE
imgur.com/a/zpnCp
imgur.com/a/05CTu
imgur.com/a/pmSv9
imgur.com/a/WjqBh
imgur.com/a/I6BqP
imgur.com/a/Dseo0
imgur.com/a/34H3d
imgur.com/a/uVpcz

Sure, I'll add them, can you give them a name, date or something, or just the links in a "previous contests" and that's it?

Just previous contest is fine and maybe mention the contest's theme for each of them.

I'll provide the links and info in a bit. I don't have the information for the one that Colors ran on-hand, though.

>no eng DB wiki link
Here, let me help you with that.
dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia

I'll add it to the next OP.

No one cares, fujo

>Wonderlandfags making shit up
OPs don't have to match with events, why should we do it for a shitty one like Wonderland?

I want an MCC space event since I like the DG one so much

Thanks i've actually wanted to see these.

>Thanks i've actually wanted to see these.
I hope you weren't expecting anything great.

>Stay at home stunners
>No Hilde
>No Maribelle
Were they too busy staying at home to enter?

Still a bunch of really good entries to be sure.

That's where you're wrong, swimsuits and mermaids are the best
THE BEST

C'mon, I'm sure there are more qt myroids out there.

Well they better start winning contests then.

Wow, rude. ;_;

How can they when Ragtag keeps rigging them

1st /mkg/ beauty contest - Comfy in the Winter
imgur.com/a/vfhL3 - MCC
imgur.com/a/c5Zje - AB

2nd contest - Fall for me!
imgur.com/a/uh4K8 - MCC

4th contest - Freely Fashionable!
imgur.com/a/F0s9p - MCC
imgur.com/a/iDlJG - AB
imgur.com/a/8K20I - DG

5th contest - Maritime Moes, Beachside Boys, and Nautical Nizikanos
imgur.com/a/EbIKE - MCC
imgur.com/a/05CTu - AB
imgur.com/a/zpnCp - DG

6th contest - Stay-at-home Stunners!
imgur.com/a/pmSv9 - MCC
imgur.com/a/I6BqP - AB
imgur.com/a/WjqBh - DG

7th contest - Weaponized Moe!
imgur.com/a/Dseo0 - MCC
imgur.com/a/uVpcz - MCC Pairs
imgur.com/a/34H3d - DG

You'll have to ask Colors for the albums from the 3rd fashion contest.

You forgot details about the challenges.
Full slots for the 6th, exchange and cooperation for the 7th.

Hey, you go ahead and run them now, it's all you.

Well don't be shy, post 'em up. Come to think of it, we haven't had a new DG group theme for a bit.

>posting your girl for any other reason than attention whoring

Fair nuff. Try this one on for size.

I kinda regret not getting this one when I had the chance.

The pitfalls of using the skin-color specific items. Didn't they give out the non-specific version of this item to everyone who had one of the older ones?

DGers are a lot more creative compared to MCCers.

Don't listen to bullies

How so?

They use accessories well.

One thing I dislike about DG is that some expressions on some faces make the lips look really weird. It's not a problem usually with most expressions and it's never a problem with MRs, but occasionally you get something like this.

And MCCers don't?

They don't.

Have a non-weird version of the same DG.

Proof?

>Hair clips
>Band aid
breaking new ground

Yeah this always seemed weird to me too.

There's also the stuff in the background.

Wow, using a crowd of people designed to be in a train interior in a train interior. So much fashion sense.

Just to chime in, the accessory and background happen to be part of a set. There's also another accessory that goes in front, but it obscures most of the outfit, which is part of why I didn't want to spring for the whole thing since it came saddled with an accessory I didn't want.

Unfortunately MCC doesn't have accesories like that, they would come in handy a lot.

MCCers mad as fuck

You guys already have a General
>171717803

I want to bait Kanna!

Ask the uploaders to rename the files with underscores or dashes instead of spaces/%20. That'll make them look nicer, at least.

Man, I knew something was fucking up when I was comparing an older images I have to new ones I saved like this that have compression artifacts. There's a part of the all_param2.php, id6, that shows you a version without the shitty compression, but also gets rid of the background. Let me attach it here to make comparisons. It used to be that you got the non-shittily compressed versions from things like the Twitter link or checking what a DG was wearing; I don't know exactly when they made this change. I'll look into a way to get images from the server that aren't shittily compressed but also include the background.

Same
I've got quite a few outfits that would go perfectly with the train theme

Of course, there are ways around that in the meantime. Like usual, you can use the all_param2 urls to get most of the image by changing id6 to 1 instead of 0, then using the following URL to get the background:

us-nizi2d-r53.amz-aws.jp/img/php/avatar.php?270&id1=#*#*#*#*1&id2=071
(# are where each individual number of the whole ID number for the backgrounds go; the "fluff" characters in between them are necessary now, but they can be whatever and are just asterisks here)

Then you just put them together with whatever image editor you have, like pic related.

It might be the case that there is no single composite image that is not shittily compressed; if you look at the way the DGs are put together whenever you visit a room, you'll find that it's just a bunch of layers put together. So, this might be the only way to get non-shitty looking versions with images from their server. Or you could just take a screenshot...it'll probably be easier.

Upon further review, it's actually just the case that it has always been shittily compressed. The method in will still give you nicer looking images, though. Use whatever built-in thing your browser uses to inspect page elements to make it easier on you to find things like background IDs.

I never could get used to those eyes. These are basically the only ones I ever thought worked with short faces. That and bright eyes, I think it was called. Excuse the clusterfuck rec.

Herp, hadn't noticed I accidentally changed Kiria's height the first time. Anyway, more DGs.

More stuff from the next event:
Just Shara dialog. According to her, you have ridiculous magic resistance because you come from a world where science developed instead of magic, and stuff about world lines and bit of drama about returning means losing your memories.

Meanwhile, Miyu's sort of ditzy as a teacher and takes naps in the courtyard and other things like that. You also meet her in town and start "dating", not seriously of course. She's being transferred to another school though, so there's a bit of drama there.

Maybe she's being transferred because she's dating her students.

But none of that will be in wonderland part 2.

Looking juicy.

Yoohoo Jaeden!

FINALLY
although what happened to this event?

AB had that long time ago. Guess I should've notified in the thread, maybe didn't remember you like Macaroni at the time.

This one seems like it'll be easy to rank if the stamina doesn't grow past 5 or 6 hours, I'm on stage 4 and my stamina is just like 4 and half hours.

I thought you ABers had disappeared forever.

<
it's not that we've disappeared, we're just quiet

Oh, it's those weird fish eyes.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

Oh the event has some cats now.

Is this the last update the event is getting?

Seems they've added a Cheshire Cat and a Double Candy to the wonderland event gacha.

Now show her in cake form.

For those that play DB, what's the fastest way to level early on?

I now want to see alternate versions of other girls

Returned gacha

Gothic rose

Just play actively with with the golden rule as you would any game. Helping, talking, and recommending people's multiple boys gives exp, you can do this with your friend list and the random visit button til you hit daily limit. Befriend active returners that give fully slot-stacked recs, try to check often enough to remove the recs for more to reach the daily rec limit. Work or study your boys as often as possible, keep them doing tasks til they collapse at 100% tiredness, there are no repercussions to this. I set mine to a final round of daily work before I go to work, they finish and put themselves to bed and are refreshed by the time I get home.

If you don't have time for this then going through the random visit button and recAlling + Talking to abandoned boys will get you 15 exp a pop with full outfit slots, you could spend 10 minutes on this. Buying two packs of slot transparents (for back and front slots) for one main boy is a worthwhile purchase with all those free coins if you want your boy to remain aesthetic.

A E S T H E T I C

Yeah yeah. I mean non-clusterfucked or using silly things just to fill slots. For a while DBers were using japanese magatama brooches as body slot fillers even for western clothes, oh the horror.

Which Myroid would you reject so you can watch their heart break?

Which myroids are using the new eyes?

Not even them though.

Every shitdere roid.

Yandere or Tsundere?

Does it matter

Now that you mention it, not really.

Tomboyroids.
I want to make them think that they have a chance at romance and then break their hearts by telling them that I only think of them as my buddies.

End this event already.

I want to sleep with other women in front of Sassy!

Literally worse than Hitler.

Nice, Double Chat EXP and Affection in DG. Time to use up those Stamina Bentos I've been hoarding. Remember to Kiss to make it a 3x multiplier (multipliers are additive, not multiplicative).

I didn't even notice, time to actually get some level ups.

Good night /mkg/~