/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop:

Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available in Japan, the US and Europe, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Central Fiction expected to be available on Steam in the near future.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3 (embed) (embed)
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk (embed) (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz (embed) (embed)
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

This is the end /blaz/

this general is dying every day, so now we're at the point where it can't be sustained. we had a good run, though.

@HYDROPRESSURE: if you want to play with us, join the discord. you don't have to use it to talk, you can just mute everything except for lobby notifications.

you're one of the few players that only used the threads and it'd be a bummer to see you vanish.

IT'S NOT OVER YET, SNAKE

Give me Hakumen tips

Use 6B, it is, in fact, your best move.

I thought this was Hakumens best move

COME ON AND TEYAH
AND WELCOME TO THE ZEA

If you're going for big damage there's only one true option.

A hakumen player actually tilted me so hard that I got hit by fully charged 6C

I will never live down the shame

inferno

Tager

GENESECT

This gen needs the power of Tsuwaki.

I hate izayoi so much holy shit mori what the fuck is this I-No on steroids BULLSHIT

Holy fucking shit /blaz/

Why do you hate beauty?

Why are you even on Veeky Forums? Why use an imageboard? Do you realize how dumb this post is?

lmao hakumen with meter and od tier damage with mixup that belongs in another game and neutral as good as the"neutral" characters in the game

I want to mindbreak Tsubaki into a decent person.

>Do you realize how dumb this post is?

Suck my dic

You're the smartest man alive

With my last breath, I curse pupwa

Where is the Variable Heart stuff? Is anyone translating it? Maifag, where are you

It's all over. Just close your eyes.

The translators haven't released any Variable Heart chapters in a while. Also raws for the last two chapters haven't been posted on Dustloop.

Is there a blog or something where the translation/raw stuff is available?

Mai's voice acting is shit. Her VA was good as Musubi, I don't know what happened.

Mai's voice acting is great and Hayami Saori is one of the most popular voice actresses in Japan.

She can't do edgy/angry very well

Reminder, SKD is a fraud carried by his character

So, if there were a new BB game set in this afterverse, the characters we lose are

Arakune
Relius
Hazama
Terumi
Rachel
Valkenhyne
Jin
Mu
Izanami
Nine
Celica
Azrael
Nu
Lambda
Es
Naoto
Ragna
Platinum
Hakumen
Susanooh

God damn, 20 characters gone.

Is there any special I can cancel into to make 5D safe on block as Hibiki?

Mai isn't edgy.

I thought I lost you, /blaz/.

it's not staying for long

these are the end times

Why would we lose Valk he's still alive, and didn't Arakune get away from Bang?

Waifu

But you've lost us long time ago.

Then I must savour these moments. Or at least until I can be bothered to join the Discord anyway.

i think you should join it while you have the chance. or at least save the link.

i'd still like to do road to evo

Alright I'll probably do that.

I can't play in the Road to Evo's myself, since the lobby normally goes up around midnight here.

oh, i thought you were our haku. feel free to join anyways, there's other EUs there that'd be up for playing with you.

I told you discord would kill /blaz/

Discord isn't a replacement for /blaz/. Anything that splinters off of Veeky Forums is just someone's personal circle jerk that some people enjoy getting bukkaked on

Funny, because the more posters we lose in this general the closer it gets to a Maifag circle jerk.

Rachel is probably world hopping so with Valkenhyne staying home, there's no reason for him to get involved with anybody or anything, Trinity,Nine, Celica,Hakumen and Terumi are all dead, Relius is no longer on that plain of existence either. Arakune is probably dead,he could only sustain himself with seithr and that shit was stopped by Bang's nail. It really didn't matter if Bang finished it or not, Arakune wasn't gonna live long.

Mori killed /blaz/ when he killed Blazblue. Now we only have Maishit and Twitter posts. Hopefully Evo brings a rebirth.

Reminder that Maiposting is an act of love. Maiposters are full of love and high T.

They're also full of autism and have no idea when to stop.

What does the ideal /blaz/ discussion look like?

Gameplay/story/OCCASIONAL waifu or husbando posting. Not constant spam of one character. When there's too much of it, it turns into an annoyance. It's why people don't like Maifags.

Don't know how this hasn't sunk in for you yet.

Bang!
I'm late!

Why is bang bad?

Gameplay discussion annoys waifufags. Maybe the answer is that we need more story posting

Bang is good!
Hero of love and justice!

Nah, there's nothing to discuss storywise, shit is done. You guys should let GG back in here.

This is a general for a video game. If it annoys them, that's a problem. The story scenario is also done. We'll get updates, but nothing new on the story until the next BB title (which is at least 4 years off).

bump

>Why are you even on Veeky Forums? Why use an imageboard? Do you realize how dumb this post is?
can we end /blaz/ on this note please? no more posts after this, just let it die with this

it's perfect

I win, Zarc.

Kokonoe!

FATAL

ZEA

Why did you remake?

There was already one dead thread that died at 90 posts after someone deleted the futa Lambda picture

Because /blaz/ best thread on chans senpai

Maiposting is the bane of /blaz/

Just let it end.

For everyone who isn't severely autistic, how do you feel about the direction Sumeragi has taken VH? Improvement over RH or not?

I like how the story has actual stakes now, but I wish it'd tone the fanservice down a bit and focus more on the tone of a scene rather than *MAI MID COMBAT SOMEHOW IN EXTREMELY EROTIC POSITION ASS N TITTIES MMM MMM GOOD*, it takes away all the tension that a scene COULD have when you make it blatantly obvious nothing is going to actually happen with the large focus on ass and tits(Not that I'd really expect anything major to happen but still)

I think BB in general has become more fanservicey with every release, not just Sumeragi's work. If you look at CT, for instance, you hardly see any of this stuff. I'd say by about CP it started getting laid on heavy, especially once they started bringing in pandering characters like Celica and Naoto

I like Celica personally, but I can see why most people don't

I don't think any of it is comparable to RH/VH's level of fanservice. Those go way too far. That combined with the really bad anatomy tends to weird me out

What could possibly be lewd about this angle?

I never had a problem with Celica, CP story-wise and gameplay wise felt like a building block towards the final installment, so it was fine to me that they took a game to build up characters and test and see what works and what didn't, so the focus on Celica to take the story off the rails for a bit was fine IMO

i wish there was more background stuff about Tager

i think i'm the only one with tager as a fav char

I wish there was an explanation about why he listened to Kokonoe to the point of basically being her slave.

Like yeah, I get she saved his life but making him go get punched by AZRAEL? Eh.

I've never had a problem with GG. Its characters are much less edgy.

how do i hit jin's j.2C > j.C > jc > j.2C > j.C > j.D ?

im always too low for the D to hit

Super jump, it's character specific too, who are you doing it on?

I am super jumping and im doing it on jin

The principal from Prison School is the same VA as Kagura. Damn.

I can't get CT on Steam to recognize my Hori pad.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Just use Joy2Key and configure the buttons to your pad.

IIRC jin is one of those it doesn't work on, gotta adjust your air combo

>Arakune (not sure)
>Relius (idk where he is)
>Rachel
>Valkenhayn
>Jin
>Mu (Noel)
>Azrael
>Nu
>Lambda
>Es
>Naoto
>Platinum
These characters are still alive, no?

Why can't Hibiki be good

I always get triggered when I attempt doing combos in the air because I can never jump cancel once I am in the air for some reason

>pandering characters like Celica and Naoto
>Naoto
No one even likes Naoto from the books, and his design only got fanservicey in CF (and people barely care about him then). Hibiki of all characters has more fans. The only people that like him are people who wanna fuck him or see him be fucked.

Well Hibiki is the coolest so it's to be expected

Hibiki kuso

Fucking fight me

What to do when Izayoi goes OD

The thread that allowed GG died from shitposting, which was a much worse kind of death.

That's not the case at all. Here's the first page of the Calamity Trigger manga adaptation.

And the official art has been lewd as hell ever since CT.

Not to mention all the body pillows, breast mousepads, etc. BB has had loads of fansiervice from the start. RH and VH are pretty normal by its standards and pretty tame compared to other manga with fanservice.

>jump and barrier
>try not to get hit by astraea or saber
>land and block astraea anyways
>1billion frame advantage into a unreactable mixup
you cry and then die

>Reacting to mixup
>Not predicting attack and countering it in advance
Get good, kid