Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FSJBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw had a thread prepared too

DOOOOT

2nd for best waifu

that thing is female?

I'm pretty sick of unnecessarily bulky Turian clothes.

Sorry, Ash. I want you to know I saved you on Virmire.

It is interesting how Cora will still flirt with you even as she's salty about not being pathfinder. It makes her seem lonely and desperate for any kind of connection.

Do you need her to prove it to you visually, user?

>no thread theme
>no links to the collages
>no MegSev
oh it's you again

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Yes this game has its flaws but unfortunately a lot of the media drama surrounding this game is so ridiculous and grossly exaggerated that I'm just going to give it a 10 until Meta filters out the review bombing, It is in actualiy closer to the average of the professional critics (and you can't say that very often). I have my doubts that even a majority of the negative reviews left here so far are by people who even bothered playing the game.

The story is safe and predictable at times, but that doesn't make it a bad story. In fact, objectively it is not a bad story. Saying otherwise is on par with declaring Mass Effect 3's story to be bad (which most people would disagree with, ending aside). The story of Andromeda and ME3 are tangentially related, you simply have the opposite scenario: looking for a new planet as opposed to saving the old one.

I've played for 3 hours and experienced minimal issues with the facial animations. No they don't have the lifelike expression of Horizon, but if you think these are anything but a massive upgrade from the older ME games then I suggest you go play them again and disillusion yourselves. They are not even remotely close to the graphic abominations that gaming rags are making them out to be. In fact, compared to other technical issues the game is experiencing the facial animations are minimal at best. The voice acting is on par with the other ME games, though I am disappointed that the narrator was cut from the codex. It very well should have been optional.

It's really unfortunate that a video game's reviews boil down to being completely political. When you have reviews that are nothing but frothing at the mouth over "SJW" backlash that get 75% upvotes despite having 0 connection to actual elements of the game, it reflects highly on what a sorry demographic the majority of gamers are these days.

>she's salty about not being pathfinder
I assume she confesses this later in the game? She's nothing but helpful at the start.

TURIAN WAIFUS FOREVER BEST WAIFUS

>She was much bulkier in the beginning
>bigger armour pieces were clipping into one another

Was she physically bulkier, or was it just the armour?
Some of the female turians look really goddamn thin.

>caring about that shit when Andromeda is out

Cora best waifu

Christmas cake?

I'm a newfag that doesn't know thread culture.

I would give this game 1000 score, just to compensate those stupid zero reviews.

User rating fail 2017, yes i mean you, zero rating users.

If the grass is not green, you cant rate this game to the ground. Animations are flawless, graphic is flawless, story is a little bit boring but what do you expect from a game where a star trek-like crew is exploring the galaxy. Combat system is a matter of taste. The big funny thing is that everything is flawless except the FX effects. They are a little bit clumsy. Everybody gripe about things which are flawless, but nobody does it about the effects. But they are still ok.

This game is fun, craft items, big freedom of choices when leveling your character, a lot of stuff to do.

If you think, the graphic is bad, open your eyes.
If you think, animations are bad, look at your own clumsy walk cycle.
If you think, there are glitches, dont run against the wall constantly.
If you think, this game deserves 0 score, learn to develop games and make it better or play your 8-bit Pixel games and rate them to heaven.

Enough from me. Cheers.

eh, stupid vetrafag, what to expect

The armour. Look at those concepts in the middle.

She's helpful but obviously bitter about it. She tells you as much when she's banging stuff around when you first talk to her on the ship. Then a little later you talk to her again and she's still hung up on it, though getting over it seems.

>light bouncing off of her tummy

My dicks!

could have made her so hot, instead they chose soccer mom looks. why is that?

Love this game, story, graphics, etc. Yes it's not perfect, and it's not the first time Mass Effect had weird animations and glitches, hell it's become a series staple at this point. All these haters jumping on the hate just because they want to jump on the hate bandwagon are ridiculous. Anyhow, money well spent.

Without spoiling the game (pls), do you get to have a real, genuine "first contact" moment with the kett and the angara? Or do people just inform you after you wake up from cryo like, "Oh ny the way we found these races exist here, look at them"

Yes.

maybe let someone make a new thread who isnt a fucking newfag? fucking reddit cancer

>tfw you have all 4 Gold rarity characters at tier X but everyone else is under tier 3
HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?!

With the kett, sure.

Jesus. Looks like they were inspired by Jorge.

How many dicks do you have?

>ny the way
*by the way

>t. samefag spamming from metacritic

Oh and fun fact: Getting to Tier X gives you a max of 25 free skill points.

Doesn't lying to your sibling about what's going on with your father and the planet when you talk through SAM make any difference?

I would guess at the very least you get scolded later on when your sibling wakes up.

>characters
>tier x

try again, fuckface

Orginal story was epic, but I think this one's story is good too just not that good. Also the combat system and the character classes way better than before. Crafting system is great. Looting, searching can be boring but dude the whole initiative is low on resources if you don want this part of the game use some f*****g cheat, not blame the game becuse it's trying to give back the crew's desperate situation. The only horible thing in the game is the character creator but I can deal with that

I'll let it slip to p10 like usual with my thumb in my ass next time, sempai. my thumb is in my ass anyway

I wish they stuck with it. What she has now is a bit too uniform.

OH MY FUCKING GOD FUCK OFF SHILLS

YOUR GAME IS SHIT. NOBODY LIKES IT. FUCK SAKE.

lurk moar faggot

I Want to make sure idiots do not turn away anyone to this game. The games is amazing and is easy best of the year.I guess this is backlash because bio ware does not care to give media and you tubers early copy's and endorsements. Our world is full of cry baby's. This game just continues the great gaming experience as mass effect 2 and 3. All people care about is faces ???not mechanics, exploration?combat,story?world......nope all we care about is faces.....its better than horizon zero dawn and ,wild lands by a huge amount .

If your a contraian that thinks me1 was great and went to shit after it then MEA is for you

Big empty worlds to drive around in.

Crappy inventory to manage for hours

Guns that all feel the same

I used the word tier so you wouldn't be confused with levels. Sorry I triggered you that hard with a simple word?

m-maybe the next mass effect won't be dogshit

t. nega shill

they will cook for you, and do unspeakable things to you with that tongue

Not if it makes the OP mafia this assmad.

is there even one [1] decent romance in Andromeda? checked suvis romance and it was disappointing. Cant find any reason to play this game.

>inb4 Vetra
no thanks

yeah so this game absolutely has flaws, but the people who are crying "betrayal" and "bioware is finished" i'm like 99% sure are autistic.

are the character animations dated? absolutely. is the cast as strong as the ME1-3? absolutely not. does the character customization suck? absolutely.

none of that changes the fact that this is all still fun and addicting as hell.

So ingesting Turian... fluids... will induce anaphylactic shock?

No, keep making them senpai. The autist gets triggered every other thread and it's great to see.

deconstructing guns will return the augments right?

mass effect adromeda an is really great . mass effect fans can really enjoy this great game . people just repeat what other people say just hate hate hate shame shame

See

What kind of fluids?

The emphasis the setting places on chirality is largely nonsense (like much else in the setting). But if the setting says so, I guess so.

report and ignore

I can't believe in what I see. Hordes of hate. But this game is really good, really. Exploration, progression and story all well done. Especially exploration.

Didn't really get an answer to this part, so I'll ask again.
Does going for a quick fuck with no attachments lock you out of other romances if you didn't start them yet?

hmmmm....

I heard romances only become exclusive after they finish but who knows

Wow user you figured it out. What would we do without you.

That can't be comfortable for Liam.

WOW I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE, REAL ORGINAL

maybe Liam? he's the only romance that hasn't been released yet lol.

or Jaal, if you like the idea of a boyfriend that a 15-year-old girl made up

>doing Vetra's loyalty mission
>Vetra and Ryder act like an old married couple around Sid chastising her and asking each other what's become of her
>Vetra even snidely says "Thanks for backing me up" if Ryder takes Sid's side in one conversation

Cute.

So there have been a lot of complaints and bad reviews about this game, for which I can only attribute to people having unrealistic expectations. Between the trial and the full release I have close to 20 hours of play time. Here are my thoughts:

Is this a perfect game? No
Are there glitches? a few
Are any of them game breaking? Not that I've seen
Is the game fun? Very much so
Are the graphics good? Yes
Are the controls solid? Yes
Is the story good? In my opinion, yes

The long and the short of it is this: Andromeda is a very fun game with great combat and cool worlds to explore. In my opinion it is well worth the $60 price tag.

ALL OF THEM

user NO

Good:
- Love the atmosphere, definitely feels like a ME game
- Soundtrack
- Interesting character. I love Drack, Jaal, and Vetra. I like Liam and Cora better than i thought i would.
- Story is intriguing.
- I think the game looks beautiful
- Dialogue, i like the lighter feel and humour.
- Enjoy exploring the Nexus and Tempest
- Combat is really fun. Loving the jetpack!

Bad:
- The eyes could be mote realistic
- Facial animations aren't great, sometimes bad. Not game-breaking for me though.
- Would like more options in the CC
- Some annoying bugs. Like the scanner not working. Not being able to talk to people by pressing "E". Happened to me a few times. There will be patches tho so it's fine

What's everybody's preferred method of combat? Or just give people some good ideas.

So far, I've been using a vanguard built with the infiltrator invisibility to get out of trouble. Cloaking then charging also gives a good damage boost and an achievement.

>default femShep face

disgusting

That depends on what you mean by nonsense I suppose. Is it necessarily true? No, but is it necessarily wrong?

We've never encountered biology with the opposite chirality. Exposing ourselves to one chemical with a different chirality may not do anything but exposing us to the countless chemicals, cells, proteins, and receptor sites of the opposing chirality may really trigger the immune system. Afterall, a LOT of people can die just from peanut butter.

Only if you're allergic. Most people aren't.

t. Mac

To boldly go.

Please imagine that I have posted an image of a pokemon associated with a distinct lack of speed wearing N7 armor.

I've been using a combo focused build with sentinel. I might try working charge in with flamethrower at some point.

Go away shill.
The same thing in several threads for 2 days.

I refuse

EA fucked up and is getting nervous. rumours has it that they think about buying another studio. Obsidian

i'm not a faggot so i don't know, but maybe this will answer your question

>Meeting Zaeed's son

can you upload it? every fag on YouTube takes Sid side even though what she did was monumentally stupid and would have gotten her killed if Ryder didn't pull out a quickdraw

>tfw waxing goddamn nostalgic

Are you trying to play along or are you just retarded?

Obsidian would love that. They've been trying to sell themselves for quite a while. One of the reasons Avellone left.

Don't think Paradox would like it though.

He's not necessarily a shill. He may just be an assmad biofan fed up with /v/ being unfair to Anromeda. You get cricified in some /v/ threads for even suggesting that they shouldn't use low settings screens to compare MEA to other games or that the faces aren't part of an ess jay dubya plot to make women in games ugly.

shit forgot pic

>t. guy spamming shit from other sites

>fed up with /v/ being unfair to Anromeda.
What? It's all justified.

Fuck off.

Or it's just someone shitposting because people like are so easy to bait.

then he should take that shit to the /v/irgins and not care about a random ass user says about a game that he finds enjoyable.

He was a big god damn hero.

4U

This game is weird. While playing it I love it and don't want to stop, but when not playing it I have to convince myself to start up the game

>Down to a 74 on Opencritic
>Down to a 73 on Gamerankings
Will the Metacritic score follow and go down from the current 75?

>/v/ being unfair to Anromeda
>unfair