/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.

Prev:

Gerudo Zelda futa/shemale corruption doujin with armpit hair when?

Nobody responded last thread so noce again I'll ask. If the Gerudo all retain the same eye colour why was the change made from yellow to green

An additonal question is why the Sheikah barring Purah no longer have red eyes but rather dark presumably brown ones. Also are the Sheikah with different hair and skin tones people who married into the Sheikah rather than born Sheikah

Reminder that convergence is the only answer.

Riju takes sand seal dick daily

> BoTW on WiiU
Do I get it, wait for a second hand copy, or wait and get it on Switch altogether?

GSC probably sells more than merely Voe clothing.

I'm talking sex toys and adult literature

7th for MAKE LINK LEFTY AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So is the TP amiibo really going to have the exact same exclusives as Smash link? I was really hoping for a hero's shade set or something, seeing as we're getting fierce diety from MM

I'm no geneticist, but I assume shit like that can change over 10,000+ years. Shit, you didn't even mention that the Rito went from living on fuck hot volcano to cold as fuck mountain.

Mipha is cute, CUTE

Get it for wii u. By my figuring it's the best way to play right now even if you already had a switch for some reason other than zelda.

> convergence
> with no evidence
Horrible

these Rito are very distinct from the WW ones and assuming it's the same timeline I'd put that down to them having evolved into an even more birdlike form which no longer requires intervention from a dragon to fly. they probably just found their new location a more defendable location

Now with regards the Gerudo the problem is their reproduction process suggest their genes are dominant to the point of being overwhelming meaning changes won't occur due to mixing with other races. As such that leaves nothing but yellow eyed round eared Gerudo disappearing due to not being able to find partners or being susceptible to some disease or environmental change

Well I mean, it's not like Ganon had any kids.

You've lost me

this is a good and a bad thing. Good in that it's a nice maybe even a cute image but it's bad in that it shows how sparse the Rito quest is. It's missing a few Rito but not as many as would be missing if you tried to make a similar picture with the Zora or Gerudo

Kass is best bird.

Get with the times, grandpa.

>Revali
Fucking birdlets

>game expects you to believe that he is both stronger, and faster than any Rito that's alive

I want to dip my soldier in Saki's egg.

What toys did Urbosa use?

a strap-on while she fucked zelda's ass

Strength to weight ratio. Smaller frame, less energy spent flying, more to beat people with.

What would do more damage? A Royal Guard's Claymore (72) or an Ancient Battle Axe ++ (60) boosted by Ancient Proficiency?

I want to know which one to keep around as a Lynel-killing weapon. If you only do the mount attack it never loses durability.

Ancient / radiant set boosts are 1.8x
3 tiers of attack buff (get this from either barbarian or from food - but you can't get more than 3 tiers combined) = 1.5x

so the optimal solution is ancient set with +3 attack food = 2.7x damage

But it's not all the same Link, wouldn't it be incredibly weird and coincidental for all Links to be lefties, given the percentage of lefties compared to righties?

How about you stop being a faggot and just kill it with whatever you have? Focusing on keeping weapons is counter-intuitive.

Double ended dildo

Both holes or dominating/honouring certain Gerudo

Are you using the Barabarian set with that Claymore

Hylians, horses, maybe the occasional Goron.
but none of them survived to tell the tale

Sounds good.
I'll keep going back to those Major Tests of Strength too, to try and get an axe with Attack Up.

I've been coming to Veeky Forums for like 10 years. It's impossible for me to stop being a faggot at this point.

What's the difference between unshockable and thunder proof?

How did you guys pick up this treasure chest?

make it swing and cut rope with arrow

Magnesis it so it rocks back and forth, shoot the rope with an arrow.

>Barabarian
Link's a twink tho

Unshockable prevents shit like shock arrows and lightning Keese from stunning you and making you drop your shit. Thunderproof just makes you immune to damage from lightning strikes.

I was hoping there would be some overlap, unfortunately not. I was also hoping Unshockable would make you immune to shock arrows but that isn't the case either.

Can't you just stasis it, shoot the rope, and then grab it with magnesis?

Cd-i timeline is shitposting nonsense. It's kina silly and funny, but you're crazy if you think that for real.

>horses
How much can she take?

Thunder proof protects you from lightning strikes (you can get hit by lightning but it does no damage), unshockable makes it so you don't get stunned and drop your weapon when hit by electricity (or indeed take electric damage at all) and also seems to have the bonus of negating the effect of metal objects drawing lightning to you. I think you still take damage from a direct hit from lightning but it's pretty hard to get hit in the first place.

That's what I did, but the timing is tricky with Magnesis. I almost let it fall. Swinging the rope and a timed cut is probably the smarter way.

stop samefagging you disgusting piece of shit

seek medical help

what's in it

I bet it'll only be a few weeks before you look back and realise you're wrong.

I'm.losng my shift trying to make this work

Not only is there precious little Riju fanart but there's literally no adult Riju fanart

Adult Mipha art is slowly being released so I'm hopeful

Not much. I don't recall exactly though, it was my last beast and I was living a post-scarcity lategame where I had too much of every resource.

Probably just rupees. I don't even think it was something nice like a Gerudo weapon or something.

Lore-wise it's fine (although weird) for Link to always be a lefty; hell, the original hero was right-handed (Squidward Sword). What gets to me is that thy started making Link a righty to line up with Wii waglan controls (which is fine) but on the systems that have no Motion Plus controls (WiiU and Switch) they INSIST on doing it, both in BotW AND TPHD, which had a FUCKING LEFTY VERSION (that had the accurate Hyrule map, btw). It just feels like changing it for change's sake, even in the game that is made up of references to past games

It's one of the most frustrating chests go get.
Another one that made me almost insane was in a shrine where you basically played golf.

Gerudo aren't exactly prone to producing titty monsters so I don't think that's how she'll end up looking. Considering her current height and there being no mention of her being short for a Gerudo she's going to spring up, get more definition nad size as well as become broader in the hip department

is anyone playing a zelda that isn't BotW? playing "twilight princess hd" for the first time and it hits me in the feels.

he is left-handed in TPHD though

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

*GETS HEALTH CUT IN HALF*

If my WiiU had more than half an SD card of space I'd get TP to complete the trio with BotW and WWHD

I've seen plenty of videos where he is right-handed though (for reasons explained above I haven't gotten my hands on that version)

Nah. Convergence actually makes sense in real life. The devs don't give a fuck, so they used shit from any and all timelines.

>le samefag!!!
Fuck off cuck

he's right-handed in hero mode. in normal mode he's left-handed.

Do they just flip the fucking map in hero mode? Those lazy fucks....

just like they did in the wii version.

I played the Wii version first so playing HD I got kind of confused.

I played Wii too, and I never got over the fact that the map was literally just a mirror of the (original) GC version, instead of putting actual work into doing new animations for Link and keeping the map the way it should have been

Nigga this game (in Tarrey town) has a blonde black man with a white wimin wife and they have a white kid; I don't think Nintendo's ever had a genetics consultant.

Stasis'd it, shor the rope, then magnesis'd it the second it came out of stasis.

That's actually a lot harder to do than simply swinging and shooting it.

My wife's kid

I'm just try to look at it logically. The ears are fine because Nintendo probably wanted to ditch the human looking characters i.e. round ears and make every elfin but the eyes I don't understand seeing as they didn't use it as an opportunity to give them various eyes colours merely a switch from yellow to green

He's just very tan, his hair is sun-bleached.

green eyes look good with red hair

Did anyone else get through the lost woods by having your horse autofollow the path ? I didn't realize until recently that it wasn't the intended way, and thought it was so fucking brilliant. The lost woods is enchanted to keep people out, but animals can just intuitively navigate it, etc.

>the dude in tarrey town doesn't give you your own place in his town after all that work
>a family with a retard for a kid and some old couple get the place instead
What the fuck

I just did it with trial-and-error

>I Did Not Know I Could Do This

You -JUST- bought and renovated a property in Hateno you goober.

Well in order to start Tarrey Town you had to buy a house in Hateno so that's why he doesn't give you one, he knows you have one already.

Maybe Link wants to get into real estate. You don't know.

The "intended" way is to light a torch so you can easily see the wind direction and follow the wind. Someone in the nearby stable mentions that the forest has a strange wind that he felt compelled to run away from when he went there, that's literally what you do to get through. In OoT you could peek through the door to see whether it was bright on the other side to know if it would send you back to the start, and could follow the music to reach saria, which was cool, but I think BotW's way is a lot cooler than even that.

I honestly expected to be able to buy a house in every major town in the game after hateno. Pretty disappointed I guess

>racially-segregated world with only temporary travelers and purah appearing outside of their races' home towns
>expecting to be able to buy a house anywhere but the hylian town
Against the law.

yeah I found out it was the wind afterwards

I think I had more fun thanks to not knowing that though

Link's traditional hat would probably work to guide you too. The wind probably exists as a real thing in the game. You might even be able to drop items and watch them move in the breeze.

I've also heard the spooky trees mark the path somehow, like with the direction they face. Not sure if that's true or not, but if so it's really neat that there's three ways besides trial and error to get through.

I can only think of one place where the wind is strong enough to noticeably move items across the ground and isn't caused by a dragon, I doubt the lost woods wind is that powerful. Hat thing's a neat idea, I'll go check it while I check out these trees.

Holy shit, didn't know either of those ways. I just sort of wandered in, saw a deer and when chased it it led me all the way through.

brought kilton a gift and he fucking cowers like a child

i was trying to be nice

The skull sure looks happy.

Can Wolf Link navigate it?

I saw one streamer who was smart enough to figure out it was the wind but too dumb to think of using the torch that the game gives you right there, so he managed to do it by looking at the grass.

That's why I love the image. She's terrified and both me and the skul are happy and cheerful.

That basically confirms that his green hat would work too then.

there's Gerudo every where except Hebra and Zora's Domain. You also forgot Robbie.

Tarry Town is the future of all Hyrule

with all of these ways to do the damn thing, I don't know if I was smart or not to just fucking brute force the thing
I would just run back quickly if the screen started to fade
I got through it pretty quickly, like it only took me maybe 10 minutes

Didn't notice anything with the trees, actually. The hat DOES move in the breeze though in some places it's too weak to get a clear direction. Hylian hood's cape also works, sheikah scarf works the best of the three.

That's luck I think, just tried this method and it didn't work.

>there's Gerudo every where except Hebra and Zora's Domain
Only
Temporary
Travelers
and purah

and robbie doesn't live in a settlement, poor wording on my part but I thought it was clear I meant they don't appear in other races' hometowns

incontrovertible proof that gerudo degenerates or "degerudates" as I like to call them are also geridiots

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Rate

Also you can have more than one unique amiibo drop apparently.

And the amiibo pics are wrong, Ganondorf can drop Royal Claymores

edge/10

Of course you can. It's just rare.

On that note, anybody know the durability specs on "The Sword" or whatever from 8 Bit Link? How does it compare to weapons with similar damage stats?

Nothin personnel.. kid

I made a post a couple of threads ago about shield friction, since then I got my hands on another radiant shield and can confirm that, like the ancient shield, it can go indefinitely and even accelerates a bit on flat sand. Guardian shields I imagine would do the same but I haven't tested those either. Hylian shield is still trash for surfing.

Guess I should keep testing more shields so I can compile some kind of comparative list. Seems like there's three levels of friction- High friction like the hylian shield and rusty shield, medium which most shields (including royal, the one selmie claims is best for surfing) have and low like the radiant and ancient shields. That could be wrong though, it's a little hard to quantify. Maybe I can use items to mark a consistent starting place then to mark the comparative end of each shield's path down the beach.