If they got into a fight, who would win?

If they got into a fight, who would win?

Doug looks like he's over 6' and has a big reach, but he looks gangly and not terribly athletic. Rob looks smaller, but he's seems like he's seen his share of fights.

Doug, no contest.

Rob just screams the douchebag, manlet aura whereas Doug is just an autist.....who probably has autistic rage.

Doug would stop in the middle of the fight to talk about "so I was driving past a bunch of teenage girls and they didnt eben notice i was driving a GTR!!!! do not get this car I prefer this gt86 right here" and then spaghetti would bite his ears off with those baby teeth

>"so I was driving past a bunch of teenage girls and they didnt eben notice i was driving a GTR!!!! do not get this car I prefer this gt86 right here

dagumi vs cuckazato all over again

Doug for sure. He looks like he used to bully others when he was younger

>Rob Spaghetti loses his sauce to Doug

I'd like to see a fight between Doug and Alexi, first on a circuit and next with fists. My money is on the Australian

mah boi chrisfix would fuck both these posers up. These fags drive a shit ton of high end cars and have lots of knowledgable about them, but they know dick about mechanical work. I bet Rob couldn't even do a simple bolt on exhaust.

rob ravioli looks like the kid who would try and tell you his dad works for sony and that if you gave him $10 he would show you the playstation prototype he had
doug just seems like the type of kid who raises his hand in the middle of class to try and answer a teacher's question but goes on about some story for like 5 minutes when you just want to get the lecture over with so you can chat with friends
alexi would wreck doug and rob in a 1v2 lmao

more like in the middle of the fight
>"If you'd like to read more about this fist right, be sure to check out my column on Autotrader.com/oversteer"

The real question is, who would in a 2v2 rumble between MCM and Bad Obsession Motorsports?

MCM without a doubt. They got two ex-cons working with them.

Kek

This

Met Doug in real life. Somewhere around 6'3".

Holy fuck, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.... I realize I'm on Veeky Forums where there's all kinds of evil shit, but I have never felt so guilty for laughing. I don't think anyone can describe them more aptly, even with a team of professional writers.

Mad Dog Demuro
Junkyard Dog Demuro
Rabid Dog Demoro

Let it die OP

rob is a pussy doug is a psycho

doug would kick his ass

seeing as this is the daily e-celeb thread, what are your thoughts on Alex on Autos?

Chris Fix - there is a guy who looks like he can fight...

anybody know what glasses are those?

Doug is pretty much the only car reviewer I enjoy watching.
Does that say anything about me?

It is likely that you are Doug.

This, don't underestimate autistic meltdowns

Doge wins that fight no contest. He's like 80 feet tall, and isn't a weak-ass little whiny bitch who makes shitty videos.

That you probably wear autism shoes.

which one is the guy with the gay voice that puts his dumb homo hands all over the car? i hope that guy gets beat up

Rob Spaghetti just straight up looks and sounds like typical Jersey trash, /our boy/ Doug can rek 'em

Ferreti looks like hes the world oldest 13 year old.

Doug is a foreverastone. Rob's got a hot ass blonde wife.

Doug would kick his fucking ass

>That you probably wear autism shoes.
What exactly are autism shoes?
I wear these.

Is he all bark and no bite?

>nobody mentioning plastidip guy

Just look at that biceps

rob dahm would jump in mid fight and pound doug's asshole with his apex seals

it's basically canon that rob spaghetti is invincible as long as dahm is alive

But they're all ex-cons?

Go to bed Chrisfix

Fucker looks like dom mazetti

He can fuck my gf desu

I thought you understood doug

Rob because the other one is a Californian and probably would just take the beating

>hey guys rob Ferretti here
>today i'm stopping by to see my good bud doug
>You might recognize his Ferrari from his failed pick up videos

>Farah in his corner
GG no RE doug