/LOL/

>amerifags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have limited cognitive capacities and/or are holding a cheese burger in the other hand

>Only 18% of Americans can use outdated, obsolete technology

I would like to learn, but have no access to a manual transmission car.

/thread

>That's 57,000,000 ish people
>That's more people than most european countries

Why are you defending this?
Automatics picked up in america because before, automatics were considered a luxury feature to have. Soon after every company started shipping them standard the great shift started to happen. This is the opposite of european cars in general which have tended to always be sticks and only some of the highest end cars were automatic. Although this meme about automatic car licenses and shit is equally funny

really makes you think

lol this

I'd like to drive a manual but I'm a terrible driver and don't think I could handle splitting my attention by trying to keep track of gear shifting and watching the road. I have enough trouble keeping track of everything around me in an automatic.

>that will continue to run when the free trial of auto.exe runs out.

autofag needs tostop oppressing stickbro minorities

I learned when I was 13 on my great grandpa ed's '62 f100

330,000,000*0.18= 59,400,000
mfw I'm one of those
feels good

learned when I was 15 in my 98' ford ranger on my own.

>that's more than double the population of australia
I always forget how small my country's population actually is.

There are only 218 million licensed drivers in the US and probably only 80% of those actually drive as their primary method of conveyance.

But the car in the pic is an auto

lol 40 % of the us is literally babies though
last time i check babies cant drive

Sorry amerifats for some euros being this retarded

OP, how many people is 18% of about 321,500,000?

That is 57,870,000
That is the population of most euro nations

I learned by buying a bone stock 2002 WRX that had 170,000 miles and burning up the (already slipping) clutch in the first week. Now I can't go back, driving auto feels like riding in a robot

They also have speed limits on all their freeways.
No joke, it's true :^)

meh i'd rather be mocked and ridiculed by the rest of the world for not driving stick than be a yuropoor who can't own any of these.

Plus I'll carry 1 or 2 around in my automatic shitbox just because I can.

urektem

>boring and gutless shitbox mostly driven in heavy traffic by someone who hate driving
>lets get a manual even thought automatic is barely more expensive and get better fuel economy

>fun and powerful car driven on empty country roads and tracks by someone who love cars
>MUH LAPTIME AUTO IS FASTER EVEN THOUGHT I WILL NEVER COME CLOSE TO THE TIMES THAT A PRO GET

>:^)
I know exactly who you are, fuck off germcuck

so even more drivers drive stick than 18%? since the stat is "americans" not "American drivers"

Trusting
>weird-facts.org
fucking kek

I'm a middle aged American woman. I sometimes take classes at the local community college just for the sake of furthering my education (not toward another degree, but for personal growth). I took a Statistics and Probability class, where the professor split the room down the middle and asked random questions. One question was who can drive a manual transmission. Out of 32 people, I was the only female to raise my hand along with 4 guys (one of them was the middle aged teacher). I was raised to believe driving a stick shift was a mandatory skill one must have in life, but I don't meet many young people or females of any age that agree with that. That's just my personal experience though.

Less than 7% of all new vehicles sold in the US in the past year were manual trans...

Oh look, Americans (as always) are ahead of the rest of the world.

drive.com.au/motor-news/bmw-mdivision-dualclutch-gearbox-dead-on-water-20170418-gvndyw.html

>I am the 18%

>amerifags

Non upside down photo

>mfw euros who have to use a dumbed down system of measurement because dividing by anything other than 10 is witchcraft to them claim they are smart

What's it like being white trash?

I live in 3500 sq foot house on the puget sound that was built in 1893
and the neighborhood in terms of income is top 20% for the nation

I just happen to keep a messy as fuck truck
Because I'm lazy

Pic related
From my deck

BTFO

i laugh every tiem

This can't be true hahahahahaha now I know why this fatfucks constantly shit on cars from Europe, they can't drive them. Better drive a straight line with muuuh automatic mustang and flip it at the first fast corner.

Reminder: Unless you are a "car guy," pursue some sort of car-related hobby or whatever, there is absolutely no reason to bother learning stick when you can just have a manual.

BAH FUCK I MEANT AUTOMATIC

All the more reason to drive a stick shift. They help develop better driving habits and confidence.

Who are these 82% of Americans that can't drive manual?

Most of the people I know can drive manual. Not talking about gearheads, just average people. Two of my coworkers actually drive manual, and many more can/have owned a manual in their life even if they don't know. Add in the enthusiasts (admittedly a small fraction of the population) and the boomers (a much larger fraction) and I'd expect it to be higher than 18%.

[citation needed]

Retards of course

I guess you're right.
What's annoying is there's a very vocal minority (like 5% of Veeky Forums) who pretend like automatic is THE superior gearbox in EVERY situation.

It's the same people who say American cars are superior. They are like Turks on /Pol/ everyone knows they post shit and lies but they will never stop till the day this board shuts down

I think the % is even lower desu

In Netherlandistan, if you pass your driving exam in an automatic, you'll only be allowed to drive in automatic. On the permit it'll say "B automatic" or some shit. Regular car permits are just B. You HAVE to pass in a manual to get the "whole" car driving permit. You can drive an automatic in you passed in a manual though

M8 start lifting, what's with the skeltal thigh and wrist

they're cheaper, more fun to drive, are a decent anti-theft device BECAUSE nobody can drive it, you actually got control over when you're shifting which for obsessive people like me is nice, automatics get it wrong like all the fucking time, also it's easier to work on an older manual IMO

Is this actually true? I have a few friends that are not car enthusiasts and even they know how to drive stick. Maybe it's a big city thing? I wouldn't be surprised if LA and NY accounted for a lot of the non stick drivers.

That sounds awful high, I would have bet closer to 10% If that.

Yeah, but 18% of Americans ''''can drive manual''''
That might just mean they sort-of know how it works. Even fewer than that actually drive a manual semi-regularly

Wouldn't be surprised, most people opt for an auto out here near La since there's so much fucking traffic it's rare to go a day without hitting any.

>hueg 4L engines with 9000 horsepower, fuck yeah, Murica
>limit speed on freeways
lmao why???

I'm 6 foot 4 but I only weigh about 130 lbs.

I don't eat all that much honestly.

I've kept track before and averaged out, I eat approx 1300 calories per day, sometimes less, sometimes more, but much less than the recommended 2000.

I'm honestly just not that hungry.
Also, I often have little spending money left over after all expenses, + I'm usually not near home, and since I can't afford to eat out I often skip meals due to lack of choice in the matter.

Has no one picked up on the fact that car in the pic is not a stick shift? It is a fucking automatic

Ausfag here who drives manual that's way more % than here desu

At 6 4 you should be eating around 2500 calories, you're way below maintenance...

Yeah I know
But like I said
Lack of appetite and lack of money cause the problem chiefly

But unless a Nigga wants to donate me some finances I don't see anyway of changing this shit

Wouldn't be surprised if I have muscle atrophy

I'm only 20 but I've gotten x rays and my spine is way fucked up
Got a curve in it and it takes a lot of effort for me to stand up completely straight it's so out of wack

Probably because my muscles aren't in the best shape for my size

Pic related

>allowed to own all of those
>can legally drink alcohol at 18
>age of consent is 14

B T F O

>USA
>"Freedom"
Try Pakistan, m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE

And only 7% have a IQ higher than me. Feels good to be so talented.

Its also nice that I live in a country where a manual transmission is a theft deterrent.

Its also nice to live in a country where premium items like manual transmissions are always on discount.

God I love America. Ohh wait, sorry OP, you were trying to feel superior. My bad. I hope you can still impress Muhammad enough not to cut your head off and rape your sister.

Shit nigga I'm 5'10 130lbs and I'm a scrawny fuck, you must be one lanky bro

>Be American
>Get sick
>Die because no healthcare

Burgerclaps everyone.

get any modern car with a DCT

>Im a white trash European thats to lazy, stupid and poor to buy my own health insurance so I need to suck the government tit to not die.

Thats great man, im happy for you. Get back with me in 10 years and tell me how thats working out for you.

>Implying I don't pay for healthcare

Yeah, yours and Muhammads 20 kids and Jamals HIV medication, with your tax dollars.

Someone's in a tizzey

>t. Boogie's body double

Exactly the same in Al Britani. I think it creates a social pressure to learn manual.

>"oh I can drive but I only have an automatic license"

Satania is a dumbass not not dumb enough to be a Drumpftard, delet this you americuck

Satania is a winner so its obvious who she supports.

>pressure to learn manual

Its so that retarded people dont roll into your car at a uphill stop

A cuck that backtracked from all of his promises??

Dont think so

>W-why cant one man fix 70 years of government corruption in 100 days?

Keep backpedaling sperg

Keep hanging with the other morons with unreasonable expectations and bandwagon mentality if it makes you feel better about the destruction of Europe.

>Destruction of white countries
>Bad
???

>Unreasonable expectations
Lmao, the backpedaling started

No problem here.

I don't understand it. The entire t-mobile LTE IP range is banned for abuse, but the mods won't get rid of this faggot who is literally shitting up every single thread on the board.

Stay assmad

>shitskins colors are revealed.

Dont you have a goat to rape?

I am not a mudshit, getting kianda warm tho

_d

why are you so racist?

White """""people""""" are hateful by nature

Because its natural to love ones race and want to see it succeed. But what you are referring to as racism is not racism, the word you are looking for is bigot. Im a bigot because shitskins have done nothing to earn my respect.

>ones race

t. american mutt

>launch button
Do you use that much? I find that when I use the launch button it actually slows me down rather than just doing it the old fashion way.

Veeky Forums mods are garbage or non-existent. I actually got a warning for reporting two namefags for excessive shitposting. After that I just gave up. Veeky Forums is just too slow of a board for anyone to give a shit.

>I actually got a warning for reporting two namefags

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR BEING A LITTLE BITCH

Have fun man. You're the king of Veeky Forums. No one can stop you.

>Obsolete
>Other than family cars, everything else is manual
D keks

>implying being white trash has everything to do with income

You could have no money in the fucking bank and be homeless and still not be as trashy as you or your car appear to be.

Never. There is almost nothing that I can't beat off the line anyway. I don't need a crutch to dull my skills.

Why is uconnect a colossal piece of shit? The file management system for it is garbage. Trying to have it read mp3 files from a Bluetooth connection is awful. Half the time it can't even read the album names and just makes one massive list of songs. I can't wait to pull out that shit and put a aftermarket head unit in.