Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M34f1-A_NFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gm for making yet another shitty can't turn shit mobile

>jalopshit

>After that, and some profuse apologies on my part, a GM rep told me to leave Belle Isle. A lot of people didn’t want me there anyway, I was told, and that this crash was essentially the straw that broke the camel’s back. The drive continued without me and down one Camaro mule.
Jesus. How do you keep living after that?

>when hogan takes all the money and you have to push triple shifts for the same pay

youtube.com/watch?v=M34f1-A_NFA

What a fucking idiot.

You know this incident will always be that one really embarrassing memories that catches you off guard and makes you cringe at your failure

also GM are a bunch of whiny bitches too, kicking them off the venue.

for what reason?

Because he crashed their car? He had a pace car and everything

you guys are autistic

and you are new

Welcome, please enjoy the complimentary laughs and tripcode posters that may cause frustration.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, home of the garden variety of sexually frustrated shut in loser.

Why are his arms like this?

sad story

Honestly GM should have known better. I don't know why you'd risk one of your test cars for a clickbait internet car rag if there's any chance losing one might be detrimental to the program and basically can't be crashed at a whim because it's going to be crushed in two weeks anyway.

the driver for assuming that more lock = more turning
should have just backed off steering and throttle

>z/28 leading
>trying to keep up in a base model v6

what were they thinking

t. nick denton

I'd have figured that GM understood the risk of having some journalist asshole drive one of their fancy new cars. Obviously the journalist was retarded; but GM's reaction was inappropriate.

>not intentionally giving a gawker sperglord more than he can handle so you can humiliate him and his publication later