pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ (embed)

>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 24 [L Subs] have replaced [Waffle Subs]
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=910059

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9omPepZxRNc
imgur.com/Q1EyUzf
strawpoll.com/7e5x3cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It doesn't matter what form it takes, a fox is a fox.

I'd tap that fox

That kid is an ex-Judes hacker, yeah? It would explain why he dresses like Arata.

I really wish I was Mimi, guys.
She's so cute!

Remamon is male though.

Is the Appmon worth jack shit?
I need something to watch with my brother and while I wanted to watch Kemono Friends, he's at that age where he likes shonen shit.

The cutest.

Yeah. Only Arata looks like he's wearing pjs.

Appmon is fine. It's been getting better recently since the plot finally has been kicking it up.

Renamon is just data.

Force him to watch Kemono Friends, he'll thank you in a few years.

Definetly could see him having a run in with Arata, during his "Wanted Fugitive" Phase.

Arata should have been more honest with himself.

Cyber Sleuth spoilers ahead:

Someone explain to me how the Eaters got corrupted into their evil squid forms before they caught Yuugo. Is it some sort of time paradox caused by LordKnightmon trapping Takumi/Ami in memories of the first Digital World visit, causing the Eaters from eight years ago to mutate due to the acasual data network comprising the Eater hive mind? Or is it something saner?

>all those embeds in the OP
check it before you post it next time

They were always squid forms it's just that they became corrupt after the Yuugo incident.

Was in a rush. I'll make sure for next time.

The link to the N0 trailer is dead too, so maybe remove that the next time a new thread is made, heh.

I just checked it. Trailer link is still working.

no they start as those little blinky things they just recycled from ground item indicators, but when they come into contact with human emotion they go cthulu

Oh, it does. Not sure why the link got messed up when I tried to open it. but changing it to this fixed it.
youtu.be/9omPepZxRNc

But if it's fine for everyone else just leave it.

could you possibly do an ara ara~ christmas cake ranamon?

I'll ask him if he can.

How is Yuujin gonna join them, anyway? They're in the Deep Web. Why is his AppliDriver DUO silver while the other 4 are gold?

He is one of the 4 Dark Applidrivers along with Hajime, Izumi, and Jenny. He is the one that breaks out of Leviathan conditioning first.

>Izumi
Another one?

Eri-chan's idol senpai, not the girl from Frontier, de wasu.

Nah I'll fix it in the next thread.

Ah yeah you're right. I had forgotten.

>Izumi
Poor Eri is gonna be devastated.

>girl
Don't forget Izumi Koushiro.

Hence why I said "another one".

>if Koushiro was a girl he would've married Taichi instead of becoming Mimi's toy
Life is unfair.

It's obvious he is coming back since he as a God Grade but even then, how are they even going to make Oujamon's death be meaningful when they have DragonBallsmon around?

By making it an intentional subversion. To beat the enemy of the week, Revivemon casts healing on Oujamon so it can survive through an act that kills it.

What if they wait until Revivemon's 60 seconds are up and kill Oujamon at that moment. And before they can take his chip back the villains snatch it up.

>female nerd
>safe from Mimi's grasp

Mimi is too addicted to cock and will get bored of her in a week or two.
Meanwhile male Koushiro has the three things Mimi loves the most.

Is this legit
Is a Mom gonna be in the main gang
Dear lord

I literally just made that up.

Of course
It was too good to be part of this whole fiasco

>Mimi is too addicted to cock and will get bored of her in a week or two.
She doesn't care of the gender as long as she can twist them around her finger.

user please do be rude.

Palmon got into a steady and loving relationship that ended in marriage years before Mimi stopped sucking random cock.

And why do you think Sora ended up marrying Yamato? Mimi is waaaaaaaaaay too addicted to dick for a lesbian relationship.

Entry into a lower domain caused it. Basically they entered into our lower domain as the blinky lights and started collecting data until they changed into the Squid Form to accelerate the process of collecting data.

This is what happens when you guys talk about Mimi.
We die.

She is an attention-seeking succubus after all.

Now say "ahh".

Is Warudamon the most popular Appmon between fans?

Her, Mienumon and Gatchmon.

Reminder

I don't get it. Is this a forced meme?

Yes.

No. The HM protagonist is dressed very similarly to a major character from Undertale.
and most of /v/ and Veeky Forums in general gets triggered at a mere mention of the game.

Why do we never get any awesome HolyAngemon and Angewomon team up? I mean Tri gave us Angemon and Tailmon team up which was awesome and adorable at the same time. Will we see these two working together in Tri or will it still be Angemon and Angewomon?

Because they aren't a couple and never will be no matter how hard the animators want to try and push that ship.

What BOSS fights do you want to see in HaMe?

He is gay, she is into werewolfs

A Tag-team of Overlord GAIA , Exo Grimmon, and a giant Numemon.

I wanna fight Eater Steve who is basicaly an Eater fused with Yuugo instead of Yuuko
On a serious note, I almost wish that there would be a what if scenario where Duftmons plan works and we fight against some OP evolution of his. Probably wont happen, but its fun to think about. A fight with Eater Arata, the one with the freaky arm I could also see

uncensored where?

>Exo Grimmon
Why is my poor baby never in anything anymore?
Why wont any of the games let me the ultimate edgelord and use Grimmon as a partner? Just imagine the tears with the sleep spam.

imgur.com/Q1EyUzf

It isn't a Digimon

>mon
>evolves
>"I wanna be the ultimate digimon lol" is the tl;dr of its characterization
>Is reborn as a Koromon in SXW
It is.

Is Gizumon a Digimon?

Hero from smt 1.

Artificial Digimon in a way?
Fuck. Now I'm questioning it.

BATTLE START! NO ENHANCEMENTS, NO ASSISTANCE, NO HOLDS BARRED! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET'S GET READY TO FIGHT TO DELETION!

RUSTTYRANNOMON VS MACHINEDRAMON
strawpoll.com/7e5x3cc

Maysheendramon is teh stronkest

I'll go for the zoid.

Why would you want to ship mons?

Many people are just that autistic.

So Hacker's Memory, a sequel to Cyber Sluts, comes out 2018 correct? Was something coming out this year? I thought I had seen something about it.

Yes. Next 0rder. February. Can't wait for it.

Fuck me, I somehow forgot we already got a game this year.

Well I'm sad. I need my Digimon fix.

Looks like it wasn't more than half after all.

Why can't I have sex with a male Devidramon and either keep it in that form or have it evolve into a male Cyberdramon?

Aegiochusmon Sentai

I like the idea behind Aegiochusmon. aegiomon just went "let's jam a lot of data of one element into me" and it worked. AEGIOMON is our Eevee

Nobody said you can't. We were specifically talking about LadyDevimon's pre-evolutions in the previous thread. Try to be aware of context.

>AEGIOMON is our Eevee
But he is underused as fuck.

>is dressed very similarly
All hackers in Cyber Sleuth dress the same.

He is also the king of Gods apparently. Wonder if there is a Kratosmon to seal the deal, with the O12

So half the people here should never be allowed near digimon ever.

What are the chances of BelleStarmon appearing in Sluts 2? Has she ever been on anything that isn't a card game?

This is why the DW doesn't want anything to do with us.

Titamon.

Titamon

I don't remember this.
Did Suguru disappear before or after Masaru was born?

About as likely as Hikari not being a slut that traps someone into a shotgun marriage at age 18.

After, there was a scene in Savers when Mazaru played baseball with his dad.

But if he disappeared before Masaru was born, how could he be his father?

Yeah very autistic.

Is the baby a Lucemon?

This raises many questions the artist obviously never intended to make.

So does this mean storyboard artist are autistic shippers that kept trying to shove Takari down our throats since episode 38 which was the first time the two and their partners worked together to hold off VenomVamdemon. Then there is Bamco and their shit which fueled the flames more.

Yup.
I don't think those two even spoke to each other at all, it always comes off as a way people also push Takari and they're just collateral.
Which makes it funny as Takari is the one ship that someone from Toei went out of their way to say wasn't canon and never would be.

Ah yes, I thought I saw a scene like that, but I don't trust my own memory. Thanks.

No it's a baby Angewomon.

I've re-read this ten times over and it makes less sense every time.

>pic
Huh, but she is, or at least she was.

I'm not rolling weird crap again.