Should I take the wing off of my 2017 STI?

Should I take the wing off of my 2017 STI?

I just ordered one and I like the look either way, but I'm still in the dating scene and I don't want my dates to look at me like I'm some kind of manchild. Also, the spoiler is a cop magnet.

What do, Veeky Forums?

>2017 STI
Looks like shit either way, as for attracting girls p sure the wing is a plus, either she won't notice at all or will be "into cars" and think it's "badass"

buy a side civic and roll that instead

So you would rather have her think you drive a camry?

I dunno. I have yellow fever so usually the type of girls I date are the nerdy Asian type that are obsessed with being "mature." Just a bit worried my spoiler will make me look like a manchild.

No. The new one is nice but not my style.

Some girls are attracted to a guy who looks well put together and responsible, as opposed to a boiracer.

I don't know. I probably sound autistic. I'm just so indecisive about what I want to do to this thing.

Def keep the spoiler. It's an sti

Shoulda bought a Lincoln if you didn't want to look like a faggot in front of the broads.

it's all preference, if you decide to go wingless get it without the lip it looks alot better. Got my STI with a swapped trunk, it's grown on me don't think i'll go through trouble to swap it back

>I care what others think
what a fucking pleb.

Jesus fucking Christ user, if you like it with the wing, keep the wing.
Don't change your car for some cunt YOU DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW.

God no.

I probably will

It isn't so much caring what they think, but just trying to decide what to do with my own aura, I guess. I'm weird.

I know. I like both, though. They both have their upsides.

bump

>I just ordered one
Return it before you damage the trunk lid.

Azn girls love boiracer cars so you should be fine

Btw, basing something as personal as a car around what some whore you don't even know yet thinks is pathetic.

I agree. There's times where being pathetic is warranted.

women don't matter
keep the wing
you fuck

No it looks like shit without it

99% of girls don't give a fuck about your car as long as it's in decent shape, clean, and you don't scare them with your driving.

If you like the wing then go for it.

The spoiler doesn't particularly add enough down-force to be a performance gain or improvement for daily driving.

I won't provide a source because I feel like other posters will prove this for me, or call me out as a liar, which I plan to use as entertainment.

Serious: remove wing and keep STI badge, looks pretty cool, although camry.

doesn't matter what you do, it's still going to look like a camry either way

They don't look anything like a Camry, besides having 4 doors.

If you've seen them in person without the wing you'll regret taking it off.

Looks better with wing.