What is the best German car brand? I think it's Audi. Best interiors, best tech, best handling...

What is the best German car brand? I think it's Audi. Best interiors, best tech, best handling. The designs are a little bit bland but who really cares.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lU88DWO1JYk?t=20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like Audi designs because they're subtle. That's the word you're looking for, not 'bland'. it's classy. it feels premium and looks premium without being flashy or attention grabbing.

that said Mercedes is still my favorite. Followed by Porsche.

Porsche if you like fun
Mercedes if you like luxury

Porsche

Mercedes for luxury
BMW for driving
Audi if you like a dolled up Volkswagen

>opel
>volkswagen
>luxury

It's bland. Just like everything from VW is bland even Porsche (Beetle).

I can't afford any of them therefore they all suck

OP never said luxury. Just German.

I dunno if you've seen the latest Passat but Volkswagen cars are very nice. A dolled up Volkswagen is more than enough to compete with the most luxurious Mercedes and BMWs

>audi
>best handling

If you like understeer perhaps

Lexus is the best German car brand.

porsche by far.
>reliable
>exotic
>made rear engine work
>only bad car is cayenne
>almost all porsches over here get tracked and raced

meanwhile
bmw
>cars get cheap instantly
>muh german reliability and engineering
>most cars driven by poorfags
>just lost its cuntmobile reputation

merc
>still makes nice luxury and innvoation
>sls top tier
>reliable enough
>true to their roots
>makes unimog, the best factory off roader

woklsvagen
>new cars get more and more driver unfriendly and boring
>new cars get mroe and more trash
>no enthusiast cars

audi
>audi quattro best car they made
>invented awd as we know it
>now makes fwd cuckboxes
>5 years old
>driven exclusively by top tier cunts
>tries too hard to be merc and bmw at the same time
>has nothing to offer
>driven by cunts
>driven by poorfag cunts
>only americans and new rich think they're a brand thats worth shit
>r8 is nice i guess

opel
>one man in basement with a box of opel badges that sells a few to whoever pays the most so they can tack them onto their imports
>omega still best cheap 4 door rwd beginners car unless you want to commit social suicide by driving a bmw

Porsche and it's not even close. Fun cars, stylish and professional but not overdone interiors. They seem to still care about actual driving.

Please disregard the existence of the Cayenne and Panamera.

You wouldn't believe how many normies actually think this.

>invented awd as we know it
nah thats subaru without a doubt

I agree with this post 100%

panamera is actually good. Just looks weird as fuck and is common

Lol no

>GT car vs a track car

I want to be buried in this.

Fortunately by the time I'm 80 the depreciation will have made this considerably cheaper than an actual casket.

It has track car looks but is not?

It's like the Veloster of luxury coupes.

The GTR is a GT

never heard of a gt car? yeah its a sexy car meant to travel long distance fast while retaining luxury properties. they can turn alright but obviously not to the level of a racecar/track car.
i.e - aston martin, mercedes AMG gt, maserati gran turismo

and no the veloster is a shit product that does nothing right, a GT car is essentially a daily-able sports car

no. its a sports car. also add the nismo badge and now youre a track car without a doubt. nothing GT about a plastic interior, turbo lag, and wooden rollercoaster suspension

Muh feels on wheels

did you stance that one and crash it too?

Yeah man you've got me all figured out

You look like Bert from Sesame Street.

Right now I like Audi Interior and Merc everything else.

The new BMW design is not attractive to me. Looks like a ford.

I want a Porsche as my next car but I'm not sure I want the attention or a 3 liter cayman .

VW Golf R is enthsiast you mongoloid.

I still dont know why you would get an Audi over a Toureg though.

Damn what car is this? Love the brown.

S Class coupe

Right now?

Mercedes
Porsche
BMW
Audi
Volkswagen
OPEL

Full disclosure: I work for BMW.

>Audi. Best interiors, best tech, best handling
>best handling

wut.

It's BM or Porsche. Mercedes are cars designed for pakis and old men. VAG cars are terrible.

Subaru uses a system very similar to Audi's.

Porsche and it's not even close. It's also the best brand.

I don't disagree that the fake engine noise is an embarrassment, but they didn't do that because the engine is shit.

Why did they do it, then?

NVH

Because they're cucked by European Union sound regulations, their inline 6 is also smooth as fuck and turbocharger acts like a muffler. This is coming from someone who prefers old BMWs as well.

youtu.be/lU88DWO1JYk?t=20s

>European Union sound regulations
Jesus...

Porsche

You realise most western countries have sound regulations right?

You realize none are bad enough to convince a company like BMW to pipe engine noise into their cabins, right? And you realize European Union is a collection including western countries, right? Like, that takes care of the majority of them, in fact, right?

So what exactly is so outlandish about eU sound regulations?

Apart from the fact that BMW had to pipe noise into the cabin, which I admit sucks, EU regulations make it easier to sell cars that conform to a uniform set of regulations making it cheaper for the manufacturer and by proxy the consumer.

>EU regulations make it easier to sell cars that conform to a uniform set of regulations making it cheaper for the manufacturer and by proxy the consumer.
Please explain to me, Euro, in what God forsaken world do you live in that all manufacturers conforming to the same set of regulations (mind you, nothing to do with safety regulations) is actually a good thing? Please explain to me what disgusting communist shithole this is so I can never visit it ever.