Should i import a nice 180sx or a shit r34 GTT?

should i import a nice 180sx or a shit r34 GTT?

nice 180.

shit r34 if you're concerned about status, turning heads, or overall having some obscure rare stuff.
nice 180 if you want one with lower miles compared to one you can get in the US for less money

i would personally get a 180.

a nice 180sx, rwd skylines are for cucks

are they really a whole lot worse than the gt-r?

will i get bullied at car meets?

yes, you will look like a poser, they are slow as fuck, its better to buy a proper sports car

checked and thanks

i'll probably go for the 180 then :)

neither

go away gm fangirl

Assmad toyocuck detected

That does not look like a nice 180

>car that has 100+ more HP and weighs 500 lbs less is faster

you're joggin my noggin

r33 skyline gtt sedan

Stay assmad toyocuck

I've never owned a Toyota in my life. Maybe you shouldn't place so much of your personal identity in objects you own, and grow as a person.

>that's not an AE86, that's an 85!
Same situation.

Im a fucking cyclist dude, I just come here to shitpost

Do you really think I care about the GTR?

You can make a 180 scary to drive with only a small investment.

>are they really a whole lot worse than the gt-r?
Yes, but by no means are they bad cars. The RB25DET isn't going to break 400rwhp without a lot of work, but it's still plenty fast enough while being fun to throw around.

don't listen to this guy, he wants you to drive a slow boat so he can get all the pussy to himself

get the 180 and stay away from the skylines

wrong
no everyon loves skylines
wrong again faglord, the turbo skylines are fast with a few mods and even stock they beat 90% of the cars at car meets in performance and 'coolness'
400hp is fairly easy on a 25det, exhaust, front mount, injectors, hi flow turbo, nistune and youll do it. Not even hard work either, a backyard mechanic could do it in a few weeks

you idiot, no one to blame but yourself when rwd 25GTs go for 20k

jokes on you I already have one. but for everyone elses sake. OP DO NOT buy this car, it is pigfat garbage makes no power and people will laugh at you for not having a gtr, girls will literally call you names like 'poorfag loser' once you tell them the car is not a gtr. You will also lose to pretty much every car at the car meet, most cars there are very fast and driven by real enthusiasts with alot of money so they will have no trouble beating your slow pigfat crapline

Just get whichever one you like more desu

I was choosing between getting an S13 for $6k and an R34 for $11k and ended up going with the R34 because it looked better to me.

P R O J E C T I O N

>>that's not an AE86, that's an 85!
You know what's even worse than this?
>that's not an AE86, that's an 88!
Fuck RCR for memeing this into existance.

Any reason why you're offended by skylines?

hes american so he cant have one

I am not american and I will get one later this year

Don't want vapefags ranking up the price thats all

bump

sorry for hijacking the thread, but I want to buy a good example 200SX S13 next year. I am unsure if I should import a 180sx since they go a bit cheaper.

Manual only
91+ facelift preferred
budget 10k Euros (+2k for wheels and/or suspension)
Autobahnland

yabump

neither
S13 Silvia is the way to go

$500 and an afternoon?