Hail Damage

Hey Veeky Forums my 2000 buick lesabre got raped by a hail storm this week. I'd say at least 150 small dents on the hood, roof, hatch, doors, fenders and even A pillar/roof structure. How do I even begin to get this fixed? I don't want to get rid of the car - otherwise in great shape and at 91,000 miles.

> pic related is about as dense as my damage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx4TUg3TD-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's totaled. To repaint new panels will cost more than it's worth.

Yeah, this will cost a fortune to fix. What are you going to do, replace every body panel on your 200 LeSabre? Just drive it.

>even A pillar/roof structure
Also this is not repairable since it's not a panel. You would need actual body work to fix these and that's definitely more expensive than the car.
If you didn't have insurance for hail you're shit out of luck. sorry bro.

small dents, no paint is necessary

Damn it was in such good shape tho

>buick lesabre
its dead gym

>small dents, no paint is necessary
small dents cant be pulled out because they crease the metal. it would need panel replacement. and panels have to be painted.

replacing the panel is cheaper than body work.
you could get junkyard panels, but unfortunately pillars and roof aren't replaceable.
would cost multiple thousands of dollars to do correctly.

(this is why hail cars get junked)

The pillar dents are so small, I mostly want the hood/roof to not look like ass. I'm willing to go up to 1000$ to fix those - this car has sentimental value to me and is in great shape mechanically.

I can live with pillar dents. How much would the panels cost?

Idk, you can call oem or go to stealership and ask for price of the panels you want.
alternatively look for the same car in the same color at junkyards and pull those.
also theres places online that aggregate information from scrap yards, idk any though.
or a different color if you want to get them resprayed.

but $1k or lower is a pipedream.
if your engine shot every piston and rod through the oil pan and left your engine laying in the highway and popped all your tires and bent all your wheels in the process it would be cheaper to fix than hail damage.

dont bother you fucking moron the car is worth $300

paintless dent repair can get rid of most of them, but even if you spend $1000 you're spending too much on that car

>tfw living in phoenix
It may be hot af, but I never have to deal with anything other than an occasional dust storm.

>2000 buick lesabre
scrap

hope you got that full coverage because that shits totalled

The car is fine like it is. What are you worried about? Aerodynamics?

>2000 Buick LeSabre
You should be looking for any reason to get rid of it, even in good condition.

Must be pretty new then.

>monsoon and winter floods
>high winds during monsoon knocking big ass palm tree bark things everywhere
>hail does happen like a motherfucker on rare occasions

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx4TUg3TD-s

Either post a real pic of the damage or fuck off with your bullshit fake threads

In b4
> it's night and my phone flash doesn't work
> I'm at work I'll upload it later
> some other bullshit excuse

Why would someone lie about hail damage?

Because the same faggot starts these threads every day
> X broke on my car what do I do
> pic related extremely similar to my car but not my actual car
> pls pay attention to me senpai

Next up is fuckin banana pics

The hailstorm was rare as fuck, and where the fuck in Phoenix do you live? Monsoons are a joke and winter flooding is non-existent in north Phoenix.