/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12537776
strawpoll.me/12537758
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nep has some serious thighs

Minty will save us, you'll see!

Link to previous:

DELETE

Should I keep this hand?

What did he mean by this?

Do you get class exp from private matches?

Nep is so good she doesnt even need to be played.

It's an Iron Maiden lyric.

Do you get anything for being in the top 100 wins for a class?

a slight feeling of accomplishment

Permanent virginity.

strawpoll.me/12537776

strawpoll.me/12537758

Epeen.

The satisfaction that you're in league with a bunch of autistic NEET japs (and gooks).

it seems i will have to play a lot of dragon the next expansion and i don't like forte and rowen too... rowen isn't cool, forte is bland, the only good alt leaders are vampy and garuda imo/

what to play

she is fat. fat!

Look at this shit.

kill yourself Cygames

>Turn 10+
>Not a single evo point spent
>Plays Imp Lancer on an empty board
>Doesn't go face
Are you sure you weren't playing against a computer?

epic:^)

Just ran into a dirt rune that ran Merlin, is that common?

Fuck me I forgot the Olivia ignore this IGNORE THIS EVEN IF YOU ALREADY RESPONDED WITHIN THE NEXT 55s OF THE COUNTDOWN ALLOWING ME TO POST AGAIN PLS

user, there's an Olivia on the board in the beginning.

You dragoncucks laugh it up while it last shitposting with your lightningblastshit? I'll just aggro shadow until you dragoncucks fuck off ladder again like you did with discard dragon in the beginning.

>fat
She's not fat.

She's

THICC
H
I
C
C

Yeah, you laura-servant. You also have 2pp to use self harmers to drop into range if they tried and failed to play around it.

>Let's give haven forest's gimmick with a better forest of dreams
T-Thanks.....

Did Japanese streamers lie when they told me to say thanks after every match, or is everyone such a salty cuck that they can't even say it whether they win or lose?

No, you need early followers to deal consistent damage and save those for removal or finisher. I never keep them.

Its an easy mistake to make, I could feel the sweat as he tried his hardest to play something i couldnt counter.

Anything wrong with killing a deck?
how about an entire craft?

>Turn 10+
>Not a single evo point spent
>has Olivia on the field
Kill yourself my man

BM your ass out of here.

moooooooom!

so what? that guy still dropped imp lancer and didn't hit face, it's a low quality win vs a low quality player

>Did Japanese streamers lie when they told me to say thanks after every match

Of course they do.

Do you really think a nipmonkey is going to say thanks when he loses to a gook (or chink in the near future)? Hell no, they would rather commit sudoku than do that.

>expansion titled tempest of the gods
>only one god

i want to draw waifus
how long will it take to go from stick figures to waifus

Only proofs that Blood and Shadow are overpowered-potential cancer along with (just) Elana.

I just started playing. What's the most easy, cheap, braindead aggro deck I can build? I tried forestcraft but haven't been doing well

Where do you go to make these?

>Dragoncucks getting this arrogant because of 1 good card

Friendly reminder that shadow got insanse board flood now.Shadow will steamroll dragoncucks.

hey man
don't bully

>Shadow will steamroll dragoncucks
Shadow is like Poland in 1939, between Eris and Rowen

Aggro blood. Only 3 golds and no legendaries.

However if you just started playing I would suggest rerolling for "midrange" sword. It's equally braindead and easy, but wins more often.

Blood

Swordcraft for faceroll ease of use, bloodcraft for a fun but still pretty strong aggro deck.

now, that's racist

Bloodcraft for sure
Forestcraft does terribly as an aggro deck and requires some expensive shit for their other decks

77686 one concede pls

Aggro blood is 5 golds for 3 vania and 2-3 vampire fortress
Cursed storm royal is 1-2 golds. Shadowed is really only there for if you get stalled you can clear and re-cloak. Banner memes is pretty cheap as is aggro royal using fangblades for a closer.
OTK disconewt dragon's 5-6 golds but the 3 breaths are core dragon and the 3 altered fate are core ptp neutralcraft
Aggro forest can drive on 3 gold roaches
Storm haven is 5 golds for 3 garuda and 1 valhallan
Tempo spellboost rune can get by with just 3 Levi's
Budget aggro shadow has 0 golds but you really have to nut your curve or you fall apart like wet toilet paper if you can't close out with cursed soldier+board on t7

Neutralcraft's really just the 2 gold wind gods. The 2 uriel are for spear consistency which is important but you'll live for a week to get the vials for them

Just breath it bro.

>Rowen is now a Nazi
wtf I love Dragon now

Ouroboros is a god

if board flood was good otohime wouldn't be dead

i only play forest, blood, and sword so i'm an experiened aggrocuck, sword is probably the most "fun" but they're all braindead,

>Nazi
Rowen is comie, Eris is Nazi

I was bullying him the whole game and top decked blade mage in the end. It felt like a fight with a grade schooler. The only unexpected thing was albert at 9 turn, he just drew him.

If you're dead set on forest,

Poland is only one step away from being the land of Poo. You can not compare that to the honest and prideful craft that is Shadowcraft.

Otohime would be good if she summoned stronger followers and gave them rush or ward.

>comie
ugh, begone

Why is Bahamut a 13/13? Did they think "wipe the entire board" was a downside?

aggro is dead on 30th march when the next expansion is out

past 30th march the only good decks will be those that cost around 30k vials, aggro was too good for how cheap it was and cygames decided to fix it

you came too late

no, eris is a commie, she wants to forcedly liberate the whole world and is an ally with garuda (i.e. the american white-headed eagle)

Photoshop?

I just have a shitty stock image for the photoframe and I just paste in the image and convert to greyscale.

>bahawut

don't blame me, blame shitposters that edited Eris and Rowen

Because he's dragon king and supposed to be strong.

Can you post the photoframe?

So hey, Dragonfags. What happens when Eris drops a heavenly big guy Aegis on board huh? How is your Lightning Blast gonna help you then?

Eris killed the jews.
Rowen is killing nazis and jews.

anyone have the sukeban eris with nazi

Then why is fucking Satan a 6/6 that doesn't affect the board at all?

>he's dragon king
uh, no

Beautiful Cinnamon Roll keeps carrying me even after nerfs.

You already saw the outcome, he was probably worried about another khawy giving a beefy heal so he didnt evolve and forgot to hit face, 3 damage wouldnt have made a difference anyway.

bahamut is a fish...

read the thousand and one night for a reference

btw jesus christ saw bahamut (if we trust the same source)

I did it bros.
I think I'm done with ranked until tempest of the gods.

>mission: win 4 ranked games

LEADER SKINS WHEN?

Bahamut is the strongest being of RoB.

he looks like a dragon but is not one.

is like boota in TTGL evolving to a humanoid form because is fit to inteligent beings

What if Bahamut is a big Megalorca?

>reroll
thanks game

Post casualties of the new expansion

rip statue waifu

soviet union never killed the jews though... it was a political enemy with israel mostly because israel was pro-american, and you can claim that it sometimes persecuted jews limiting them in some rights etc but it never killed them for their nationality

Because he dies to removal and is walled by 2 skelling tones.

That doesn't mean he needs to be ridiculously overpowered as a card. There are plenty of ways to keep him balanced.

For example, he could deal damage to his leader. This would fit with the whole "you can't control Bahamut" thing from the anime.

What's the best aggro blood deck right now?

Cygames already confirmed the school skins.

they will release after everyone get one.

concede plx 17773

When Cygames allows steam workshop support

nep[tune] should evolve it for free then

>bahamut
>ridiculously over powered in "aggro+removalverse"

If he was like Zeus everyone would be complaining about a strong creature having lame effects.

Good.
Day 1 buy for all of them

Clearly we're not talking about his origin. In games bahamuts are often described as strongest dragons, ie dragon kings. Besides he doesn't even look like fish. Leviathan looks like fish.
>he looks like a dragon but is not one.
In this game he's a dragon.
Because satan's weaker, his power comes from knowledge of forbidden magic and he provides you such cards.

>third expansion releasing soon
>still only going to get standard packs as rewards for missions and T2
uhhhhhhhh... shadowbabbs??

What's Rowen position is school? When he was meme everyone joked about janitor but now he should have other end of a stick

>bahamut is a fish

"Mid" sword

Why is Servant of Darkness so strong? If he is so strong why is he a Servant?

We already killed you with storm though?

They have an entire 10pp to do something. Often 3 bodies isn't enough.

Rowen will always be a wizard

>this card isn't broken because the meta is too fast for it
I bet you defend dshift too