/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

READ THE OP FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT MODDING BEFORE ASKING IN THE THREAD.

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78669/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spiderpost

BAM
one of the first posts

Waifus and lore living in harmony

Husbandos
Lore
Harmony

go home, kid. Your parent must be worried sick

skyrim is a furry game

Not on my watch.

Keep your Khajiit friends happy.

My genitalia is a furry penis

Waifus
Lore
Harmony!

What textures are on the steel armor there?

>Deleted
Are you kidding? Just because of the haram statue?

Amidian

there's a jany who's really trigger happy with the bans

Scritch their special spots?

I deleted it.

Just finished exploring all the interiors overhauled by Radioactive. Really blown away at how well they're done and how much life it brings to the game.

Only issue I had was the Winking Skeever. I guess it adds ro much clutter cause two /tesg/ followers, MuscleMer and Kathniel had black/brown face. Had to disable em to fix it.

Also the basement of the Winking Skeever doesnt have the sewer entrances for Undeath/Solitude Reborn and Skyrim Sewers.

Did you get that odd blackout screen issue fixed?

So, do you recommend it, Snoot? I have a weird texture issue in Solitude only, guard tower adjacent to Katla's Farm has pixelated walls for some reason, and I've been looking for a fix.

I did not, I tried a couple different character mod lists too. I need try again with pretty much everything off except the main essentials. Nothing extra.

>I have a weird texture issue in Solitude only, guard tower adjacent to Katla's Farm has pixelated walls
That particular tower has especially poor LOD texture quality for unknown reasons. Do you use dyndolod, and does it right itself when you stand next to it?

Meridia wants this place to not have Vampires or undead, please....

>Also the basement of the Winking Skeever doesnt have the sewer entrances for Undeath/Solitude Reborn and Skyrim Sewers.
its still there in the cell, just not reachable, you have to tcf and setpos the door, which is fairly easy

Bethesda will use the same body makeup as fallout 4

Mfw all your waifu building will amount to npcs looking like chemo patients from the back and terrible seams.

>anime
stop

Yeah, I recommend the version that doesnt alter the Blue Palace and Dragonsreach.

I need to find away to fix the trap door from Undeath missing in the Winking Skeever.

I'll probably slap it onto the site.

Im so sorry Orchid has this issue, im lost on what exactly could be causing it.

Oh really? Ill reload my save and see if I can find all 3 of those sewer gates.

Yeah, I use Dyndolod, but no, it doesn't right itself when I stand next to it.

That texture blocking the door does disappear when entered, and isn't there when viewed from inside the guard tower, though.

Well, it happened in Annabelle's save too again not long after I made it to town.

I'm not a very good troubleshooter though so I have to try one more time with a fairly vanilla setup. 3rd times the charm, right?

In skyrim she doesn't seem to mind if a vampire loot her beacon.

I know I'm not lore friendly there.
I'm just sick of vampire posts.

I couldn't care less about miscellaneous visuals when the core gameplay is still trash.

>Oh really? Ill reload my save and see if I can find all 3 of those sewer gates.
yeah the main issue is that radioactive overhauls the cells completely so mods that add objects and doors rely on the vanilla layout so they're just floating there in the void.

Radiant Raiment has an issue like that with undeath and i think cloaks of skyrim where certain potions and the spinning wheel are just floating in space or falling and teleporting infinitely to their original position when the game detects it fell out the cell. certain candles and other light sources too, but those shouldnt matter much.

Yeah, so the deal there is the LOD isn't popping out. Did you change or remove any of your mods after building dyndolod? I know for sure that will happen if it can't load the original object that the lod is there for. If that isn't it, I dunno. Just an anomaly I guess.

I had a similar thing in morrowind on the vivec canton door arches. I had to rerun distant land to fix it.
I don't know if it's similar enough for skyrim for rerunning dyndolod to fix it.

>reinstall dyndolod for a single texture

Guess I'll die.

No, but seriously, thank you. I'm OCD, so I will rebuild Dyndolod.

Proof that you are not a blind fanboy and name one negative thing about the poster clones

Elaborate, please.

Well hang on now, what EXACTLY did you change? If it was textures only, you should only need to rerun texgen.

Never mind, I read that wrong.

Well, I have no problem with Clones, all i know is that clones can make some damn good skin. My only problem with the skin is that it's a little too bright, but i'm not complaining really. It's also nice that at least Clones did something for the tesg community.

Now let's talk about you

The only problem with clones is the shitposter who bitch about him.
Just like you.

>this amount of bootlicking
pathetic
but don't worry clones cant into expressions with his broken sculpted shitwaifus, so he cant show his appreciation to you fanboys

Hi is there a mod that lets me play as some sort of stone golem/living statue type thing?
I want to rp as some golem that is trying to find his purpose

>finish checking out radioactive
>266 images to convert now

Haha, fuck.

>being this mad

Think quality, Snake! Not quantity!

images to convert now
you say that likes its not gonna take just 30 seconds to convert and about a few minutes to upload to imgur

I wish i had some ideas for screenshots. Lucky you

>having to carefully tick only plugins that add buildings and textures to the world so I create no master dependencies on some shitty clothes mod
>255 plugins to comb through individually

I remember this pain now.

I think it's been well established that my screenshots are nothing to look at twice. But thanks, I guess.

Unless irfranview has a mass converting option I dont know about, itll take me a few minutes.

Ideas are useless if you cant do it well.

>Unless irfranview has a mass converting option I dont know about, itll take me a few minutes.

Batch Convert

>Unless irfranview has a mass converting option I dont know about
you mean batch conversion? it does

>Unless irfranview has a mass converting option I dont know about
It LITERALLY does

Oh, heat. Never really dug around with it, just how to convert a single picture and how to make panorama. Thanks.

I'm dying.

i like how no one shitpost in here :)
very good general

I thought one of the main reasons people recommended Infranview was the fact that it had the batch conversion at good quality.

>shadowmourne
do NOT

Who is "clones" and why does everyone here hates him?

Never really looked through it. Reason I got ifranview was the panorama ability.

Like I've said many times before, im not that smart.

Why don't you just use Wyre Bash's built in converter? Don't try to trouble yourself

It's alright, Snek.

when is trainwiz coming back

he is play that trash game ESO now, so never.

He hates us now.

He's probably gone till TESVI.
He sounds burned out atm.

>TESVI
So ten years

2021 is only 4 years away

>now

Oh my god it actually is

>2010 was 15 years ago

Never post this pepe again. It makes me sad.

Yeah that seems pretty accurate. Did he really leave us for ESO?

>manually converting screenshots one by one
Snake what the actual fuck mate

>no new waifus
>no storytimes
>no comfy adventures
>no community projects
>no mods
>no pasta
>no creative shitposting
/tesg/ is dead

Nigga, I use batch convert even when I only have one screenshot to convert.

Are there still no good male hairstyles that don't look like they came right out of an anime or just look faggy as fuck?

Everyone is celebrating my birthday

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78669/?

Last time I posted an adventure there wasn't any posting about it, good or bad.
I imagine it's the same for the rest of that list, not any feedback when it gets posted here then people wonder why it doesn't get posted here.

I've been in the lab crafting a dank new waifu.

I don't post my writing for the same reason. Plus, I already advertised it in Tumblr, so it feels like spamming.

1. Just because you don't get responses doesn't mean we don't appreciate all story-posting
2. Why did you spoiler Tumblr?

because some people chimp out if you mention tumblr or reddit exist

Oh shit is it 2006 again already?

We aren't a bunch of /v/tards, the majority of posters here have tumblrs.

And the rest of the posters are /v/tards, so whats your point

>no mods
I try and post things about the mods I make, but the threat of being accused of shilling is always there.

My point is if you're afraid that a couple chodes will respond with >Tumblr, what's the matter with you? Just laugh at them and/or ignore them like everyone else here does.

This general has too much of a problem with just ignoring everything, that's the entire point here.
People don't care about shitposters, so they ignore them.
People don't care about storytime/mods/etc., so they ignore them.
Ignoring things is the last thing a general needs to do.

We don't ignore the good things. Sorry your story sucks m8.

I'm aware it sucks, I wrote it. But there's no negative talk about it either.

>not good enough to receive praise
>not bad enough to receive criticism
Either get better or get worse, but don't be unremarkable

So you're just one of those fags who takes this too seriously. People share stories here for that reason, just because they want to share with the handful of people that might enjoy them. Yeah, feedback is always nice, but you shouldn't be so fixated on that. If all you care about is critique, maybe this place isn't for you.

Talk != critique
You're being pedantic.

People don't post stories for instant feedback, they post stories so that little bits of their characters' lore are picked up by people who are interested in that stuff

Then a few days or weeks later someone might mention how your character did this or that or use that bit of trivia in a story they are making that includes your character

Then you'll feel that someone gives a shit

I post stories just for the fun of it. You should too.

You were literally just complaining about not getting negative feedback. Now it seems like you're just a whore for any attention at all.