/dlg/ Duel Links General

/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Best character in the series unlock event a few hours away edition

Last Thread: no one cares

Latest News
>Perfect time to SPEND MONEY lmao as packs are on sale 16th - 24th
>New pack adding more support for Wind decks
>Event to unlock Yami Bakura to begin on the 23rd
>Special duel event happening where everyone has to use the Exodia skill (adds 5 extra cards to your deck)
>Yugi Muto event 16th - 23rd

Useful Links:
>Wiki with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cards
duellinks.gamea.co

>Cuck guide that you probably shouldn't trust
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Android download
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.duellinks&hl=en

>Android emulator
bignox.com/ (download, install, make a google account, download duel links from the playstore)

>Outdated Farming Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelDicks/comments/5p7hwp/the_farming_guide/

>A few tips for new players
-Buy Ultimate Rising before it disappears at the end of March
-Don't bother buying Age of Discovery
-Turn your game speed up to full
-Playing on Nox is the optimal way to play PVP
-Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

>Tfw when too intelligent to be a harpieshitter

>marik
>best boy
>implying best boy isn't marik's voice actor>Tfw when too poor to be a harpie-queen
fixed it for you

>tfw too rich to not be a HHGoy

Nah my man, everyone knows Yami Bakura has the best voice in the series

>-Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free
>Keith
Wew, you finally corrected it.
Congrats OP

>tfw afraid he will be one of the ones they won't be able to get the original voice for

good OP pic OP

ty based OP

based Bakura soon
hopefully we get based Yami Baukra too

love you all! this game is gr8 so far, really enjoying it, been a while since i've played a game almost non stop everyday and thinking about it

Blue Dragon Summoner has the effect my ideal deck needs, but I hate what it represents.

Ugly anime artstyle and JoJo references.

>making a new thread early
>despite that not bothering to update the news section correctly and ignoring the link to the last thread
>changing the tip to say Keith instead of Joey
what an abomination

>tfw wanna make a fish deck

:3

this your post also count for those who wanna make general water decks or MUST it be just "fish"?

His VA has been in the game since release. Keith and Yami Bakura share the same VA

I WANT MAI'S ORIGINAL VOICE
Nu-Mai is alright, but original Mai made me straight for a year.

No, water deck users are known as fishfags since it's pretty likely they use Daedulus

Well they atleast got Mai's VA that replaced her original from waking the dragons onward.

What surprised me most is they got Sam Riegal to do Rex, even though he is an actual successful VA now, and stopped doing Rex after his 1 episode in battle city

Considering that duel links is apparently played by a ton of people, why wouldn't he accept to do Rex again?

Just figured that unlike everyone else who are still literally who's that never did anything past 4kids he would have had better things to do

Reminder that he is coming eventually. And also a reminder that his VA also did dub Satsuki

>Tfw have a fun idea for an atmosphere/Venus deck
>Need to clear out ultimate rising before I can even think of pulling for memes
Feelsbadman

Bakura goes live after tonight's maintenance right?

So, we're getting close to the end of the event.
What did you guys manage to get?

>What I got
blockman x3 (3 glossy)
minoan centaur x3 (1 glossy)
shattered axe x3 (1 glossy)
beaver warrior x3 (1 glossy)
castle walls x3
union attack x3
magical blast x2 (1 glossy)
gandora x1
rain of mercy x2
toy magician x0

>tfw still no second Gandora
>tfw still no Toy Magician
>tfw I got literally dozens and dozens of Beaver Warriors/Blockmen/Minoan Centaurs/Castle Wall
>tfw I actually got 6 Union Attacks

Fuck you Yugi.

Every character in DL will have voice

There have been so many times now where I've gotten the EXACT card I needed to save myself from a duel I was going to lose next turn when I still had like 15 cards left.
The less rational part of my brain is beginning to believe in the heart of the cards.

Are ritual monsters kinda meta in this game? I got the Negro Magician of Chaos and I'm wondering if is it worth it

2 Union Attack
2 Toy Magician
3 of all the R cards
Literally none of the other cards

I just want a fucking Gandora

Heart of the cards is real, doofus

>hopefully we get based Yami Baukra too
We are getting Yami Bakura tomorrow as for normal Bakura i don't know. We are getting normla Marik and Yami Marik so it could happen but who honestly cares about Normal Bakura?

Maybe he actually did all the voices in Yugioh

yep, can't wait. His skills, animation, voice and cards are pretty interesting

I have tqwo Gandoras but no Toy Magician

What? Bakura is coming in before Marik?
That's a load bullshit.

Bakura was there first

What's the errata for imperial order?
First turn meta now even stronger

Yeah yeah manga and season zero seen them both.

Marik is like 10x more interesting as a character though.

Maintenance cost is mandatory and must be paid during each player's Standby Phase.

That's why he said original voice you illiterate

What makes him so much more interesting?

Relinquished Lava Golem

I never finished the anime, what the fuck was his problem? What did he even want?

Well its less that Marik is interesting and more the fact that a grain of sand can hold my interest longer than Bakura.

Everything is a god damn JoJo reference it seems. I don't believe a niche anime had this much influence on other mediums, y'all are probably reaching

Oh so you have shit taste. Good we settled that then

>niche anime
>One of the most well known manga series in Japan

That said, all of these "JoJo references" people always spout is just shitposting because people are mad the anime got popular

I hope to get something more before it ends, but I'm happy enough.

All I want is 1 toy magician for completions sake. He'll give me a glossy Gandora but no toy magician

Tfw I keep getting drops like this frequently. Tfw even Level 40 Yugi doesn't give me anything useful.

when is the event??????????????

He wanted to literally detroy the world and he almost did it
Marik is cool but i want to make a zombie deck with Bakura

>when is the event?????
>OP literally states what day it starts

If you weren't completely brain dead you could even open up the app and check the bulletin news. Retards like you should be gassed

Too bad Bakura doesn't have any zombie support skills

Gandora x3
Blockman x15
Minoan Centaur x7
Shattered Axe x11
Beaver Warrior x9
Castle Walls x11
Union Attack x3
Rain of Mercy x1

I don't care about Toy Magician, seems pretty bad, but knowing some of you want that card makes me want at least 1.

Anime belongs back in the late 90s.

Oh i meant Fiend

Not gonna have that neither

how to reset dead hands?

Use the skill reset. I think Keith has it
He has one which allows him to send one frined monster frrom his deck to the grave

What would be better and more "worth the money"?

Buy a 1.99 pack from two different sets, or the 1.99 pack and the sale pack that comes after it from one single booster box?

update: got a second union attack

nvm, did the math
the value of the sales get worse as you keep buying them
shouldn't it be the opposite?

That's pretty much useless since the one card you would want to use that with is Necrofear when using the Destiny Board skill

get that juicy SR jewel!

Has the game been moving super slowly for anyone else? Like kinda laggy?
It's getting on my nerves.

the value technically does get worse but you start working your way up to a guaranteed UR

its still not worth it though

Yeah, time for them to make us pay a subscription fee so they can get better servers + lower the amount of people on them.

isnt there some way to literally reset a duel by shutting down the app or something?

Who /zerounionattack/ here? Got 7000-8000 every time and still nothing

Where the heck is Yugi?
Is he already gone?

When will the game be ruined by Monarchs, Lightsworns and other graveyard loving faggots

It's already getting ruined by XYZ and Synchros in a month.
The game will be dead before they get a chance to code in Monarchs.

>Vassal farming
What is it?

When Konami adds synchro and pendulum it will be when the fanbase ask them to do it. We got a survey with the option of GX characters and every normie i know ignored it because they think their cards are too OP. We won't get GX anytime soon thankjs to those fucks

No way
Hope youre kidding.

DONT RUIN AT LEAST THIS ONE GAME YOU FUCKING GOOKS

Plz no synchros

>it will be when the fanbase ask them to do it
Sorry, it's all been datamined already, son. It's coming.

GX cards are okay
Post GX are probably cancer

Using Gravekeeper's Vassal + Union Attack/Riryoku to get that sweet 1000 extra points for effect damage only wins

I hope they put in at least Judai cause I want E Heroes

GX is cool. 5D onwards brought all these new methods. If they add them, the power creep will be real.

> I want E Heroes
Fuck no
GX and their archetypes are fucken horrible

I rather play the game with the graveyard actually meaning something bad rather than a "second deck" where people intentionally throw half their deck to it before the 3rd turn

>I rather play the game with the graveyard actually meaning something bad
So.. not Duel Links, then.

E Heroes aren't inherently a graveyard deck, just don't put in the cards that treat the graveyard as a second deck like miracle fusion and you would be alright

Not like I am against them per se, but I am afraid of how they will coexist with all the cards we have now. Maybe if they do it slowly or something.

reminder the TCG died when SENDING cards to the GY was the meta

So stupid. They tried really hard trying to spice up the game.
I'm really enjoying Duel Links tho. Pls Konami don't touch it

>tfw macro cosmos/d-fissure gets added
I am ready

>power creep will be real
>implying it's not already real
1700ATK 4-stars are the norm already user

>1700 atk
you mean 1800 minnow

Not many 19001800/4* yet? Or really hard to get?

>tfw pretty much done with farming yugi
My body is ready best boyBakura

Cry when that 2000 atk non-effect hot-bod wolfman comes around.
Right now I'd even be ok with Gemini Elf.

By what stage the NPCs start actually playing on equal grounds instead of just summoning low-atk 3 star monsters in attack pos every turn?

I'm on stage 7 right now

Stage 30+.

30ish, but even then they're still pussies if you bought a few boosters.

pretty much never, but you will start losing at around stage 33 due to bad draws

im at stage 55 (newest NPCs are stage 51) and maybe lose 1 out of every 7 standard duelists

If you never buy any cards because you're saving up your gems for some reason, stage 33 might be pretty hard

jesus

>play a dragon-based petsite for over 2 years telling myself I'll earn all my stuff and never spend a dime on it
>aquire currency of like $800 value
>say I'll do the same here
>play for about a month
>already bought a 5.99 pack and am wanting to buy every 1.99 in every set before the sale ends
why are mobile games so hard? ;_;

So the next mini box is obviously earth, how much would this guy change the game?

>2-for-4+
It would be "Heavy Storm, the monster".

Whats with the shitty ranked PVP rewards

is the event tonight?

So at Stage 53, there is a requirement to hit Yugi as Kaiba doing 3000 battle damage in one hit. Obviously that refers to BEWD

At Stage 54, it requires you do 1500 effect damage in one effect activation against Kaiba as Yugi. What is this supposed to be?

HOLY SHIT I GOT IT
YEAH

1V1 ME NOW