/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (lovingly) bullying Saihara edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/10409838?view_adult=true
youtube.com/watch?v=SAfwyZH2Aho&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cute normies. Can anyone translate this?

Reminder that I want to fuck Korekiyo, thank you for listening

Xth for cutest OTP

TL pls

Mukuro had despair rinengans in DR0

A-user you can kill me anytime if it will make for an exquisite trick.

Hifumi Yamada is a paedophile!

Thats my boy!

When exactly? I don't remember her ever having them.

Better resolution

THE SICK, TWISTED, PERVERTED GAZE OF A NONCE

Stop posting, Ishimaru.

when she talked to Ryoko about Junko when she wanted Ryoko to use a knife

Buggery of children is against my moral code!

I want Kirigiri and Naegi to cuddle in their office and share body fluids with each other

Was she pretending to be Junko at that point? If that's the case then maybe it was part of her act?

"I mean, what's more manly than jerking off your friend to help him out?"

archiveofourown.org/works/10409838?view_adult=true

nope she was dressed as herself it was after Mukuro rescued Ryoko and Naegi from one of the snake men

>dead after 20 replies
nice thread

Is there any fanmade v3 merch available? I saw the charms from last thread and I want to get more since it doesn't look like we're getting much official merch besides the same pictures and art.

Say something nice about V3 boiz

Post kisses

Best cast, I love them all

>While she spoke, it was like she fell into a fever, the expressions on her face turned into ecstasy. It was so completely absurd that it would have been hard for anybody to think of it as anything but a joke, but I understood that this was real. It might've been because the memories of Junko Enoshima inside me led to that conclusion.
Do you mean this part?

Funny and original content!

Best cast from all DR. Would kiss every one of them.

Fuck off faggot

yes ?

>People on this thread will defend a shrub rocketeer
Absolutely disgusting and immoral!

I WAS PRETENDING TO BE A BAKA

Thanks TL user

Not like we care since Haiji is one of our boys. Fuck off Ishitmarufag, your shitposting is boring

It could just be her being horny for Junko like in DR3.

Fuck off Valwin

maybe

What evidence does Kirigiri think she'll find down there?

>hurr durr Valwin
back to tumblr

Looking for hope.

>Defending not one, but TWO bent refs
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT WOULD LITTLE CHIHIRO HERE THINK OF YOUR SICK PERVERSIONS?

You mean the pervert that crossdresses to peek at girls in the changing room?

Ok, I'm pretty sure most of us know more than just English here, right?
Using google translator, translate your favorite DR pasta to your other language, then back to English and post the result here.

Someone post some good pasta.

>You will never squeeze Korean to the operating table, assuring him that you have a heart back as you take your saw to his skull
>You never gently remove 40% of the mass from its prefrontal lobe, looking into the pleasure as it slowly loses itself as you sculptor away its superior functions of the brain
>You never bathe and spill it every day to prevent pressure sores as it is in recovery
>You will never see the childish wonder in her eyes when she wakes up, basically a doll easily stimulated for you to play with
>You never teach me to drink a bottle, or gently spoon museum the food you chewed in his mouth to feed him
>You will never fold him in his bed, gently caressing his whole body, whispering and falling asleep
>It will never aspire inquisitively on your hard cock rock, licking greedily eagerly like a tasty snack and grab your tree like a lollipop
>You will never fuck her raw ass as he sobs in the pillow before putting the talcum powder on it all as a punishment for when he's naughty
>You will never greedily curb up his drool every morning to wake him up, sucking his cheeks for the sweet nectar
>He will never call you daddy in his dragging voice, barely coherent as his feeble mind tries to deal with you being lacking in long-term memory

IS EVERYONE EVERYONE CAN REMEMBER THE OWN JUZO

> Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna play sticks and stones
Knee'd the fuck out of fear-fag and makes nigger fall faster than the Detroit police department
> Was one thing with the Gozuboys
> Right Hinata so hard he turns Izuru
> 100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throw that you miss Kirigiri was just to bend his muscles and check the ass
> Full of ham on the old man and the team, just to get his kick quota fulfilled
> Roundhousekicks the eternal shit from Monacas Marionette
> Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally disturbed child blows half the school
Great attempt, but no normal fags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
> Try to kill the donut
> Survived 2 missile block fire from some random ace cripples in a wheelchair
> Monokumas selected Bluff with his cameras, recording his madness pe pecs and gave no fuck in general about any of these plebians
> Became the world champion in boxing and declared himself best with bare hand fighting before leaving high school
> To Alpha to confuse with the bitches and neglects instead his own feelings as the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
> Only 2 episodes rest before they kick off the shinbone of all.
"I put a damn spear on my shoulder, perched in a wall, twitching as it was just a mosquito bite
> Seduced by Rurukas sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy is definitely not. Fuck sweets and fuck the whore, time to get them killed over NG
> Kicks the turmoil with the power of the flaming fists and thousands of norms
> CRAAAAAWLIIING IN MY CRAWL

> HE WILL COMPLETE THE ONE, POINTS BEAT PERSONA, A MAN, ALREADY ALREADY LIMITED, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU TO LOSE ANYTHING.

Mou.....Yasu come home....

>Try to kill the donut
Holy shit, our boy really CAN'T be controlled

Your boy was a cuckold who got controlled all the time.
Especially by Junko.

Post Juzos bros. This thread will be the resurrection of the Juzoboys.

J U Z O B O Y S

J U Z O B O Y S

So what happened to the captives anyway?

It's good to be back brothers! Our boy will never be forgotten!

Can anyone beat Ur Kamukura?
I'm not talking about the Reserve Course Hajime Hynata.
I'm not talking about the final Hope Ur Kumukura.
I'm not even talking about the remnants of Despair Ur Kamukura, either.
I'm not even talking about the ultimate future of Uru Kumukura with complete control over the experience Hynata Hajime (who is a veteran gambit improved butchers, True Sword debate Mang Writing Crime and Mental Surfing), ninety hope Shards (which give it a Neural Liberation, envious impact , autofocus flash of lightning Cheat code, Trance, Oman, vocabulary, charisma and algorithm) able to be ultimate athlete, Ultimate serial killer, Ultimate Fabricant, Ultimate mechanic, Ultimate impostor Ultimate martial Arts, Ultimate Soldier and even final Analyst supported by Komaeda Nagito (at the peak of his success circle with a fully functional Junko hand and a complete package of Dr Hopper) control as Novoselic Kingdom and clan Kuzuryu with Chiaki AI and alter ego, imitated his mind, four Dark Devas Destruction protecting its control over the island Jabberwack and New World program came you got that wrong mode, shooting balls at all future and decided final room of death, so he could use the Octagon only from the angle of the camera.
I say finally Mastermind Kumukura Ur, who survived two assassination game with a perfect understanding of the future, which caused the greatest, the most terrible, the most tragic events in human history, Gravel equipped with swimsuits and meat on the bones during molding Infinity unlimited flame it Makango, error control diseases despair, able to be interested in boats for five seconds, three years wearing school clothes and ahohe hero with a double to avenge the dead girl gamer waifu, who can do everything that normal people could not even dream of being an expert in the field and thousands of billions abilities and missed all that even before it began.

I think you should go back to tumblr.

Togami picked them all up after UDG besides Komaru and the ones who died like Yuta. Where they went and where they are as of DR3 is anybody's guess. Most of the UDG shit never really got properly resolved. So I'm gonna assume that they all just went home wherever. Mama Weedman is probably just waiting for Weedman for whenever he gets home and Kanon might be there too.

I would drive to despair Junko instead!

> All / DRG / locked inside the Academy on monokuma.
> Some epic memer says we should throw a party like they did in the game
> 10+ sacrifices on first night
> In komaeda Negroes begin to dream of hope during the trial
Let the class test begins!
> Class begins testing
> Everyone wants the main character
> No, THATS WRONG fucking each application
> MY IBUKI could not have
> Keeping in mind that I am a murderer
> PAIN WA CHIG-
> PEKO IS INTO SCAT
> Forgive Mikan
> Kusukusu Mikan shit
> SORE-
> Monaka is a product of Satan
Upupu, it's fantastic! Such despair!
> Sympathy Hiyoko
> Mukur is pure in heart and my girl waifu
> Sympathy pierced products
> Fuck you, fagot
> WELL LET'S DO IT
> Mondo was called Sissy Fagot
> Kiyotaka deserve to live!
> Tseleso is the worst killer
> Stop unsubstantiated slander Precious Flower SAIONJI of unclean words!
> -a Chigau out
> How can it be the best swimmer when her TITS so great?
> Pain w-
> PAIN WA CHIGAU YO
> We must stop the culprit KUN, before it KILLS AGAIN
> sore-
> You have it wrong!
> UGH it so deep in YOUR ASS, user
> So, people can see me on TV when I masturbated? This is kind of hot
> Junko my queen, let's give our despair
> Maizono prostitute is worse remembers 37 11037 Girl of beta!
> I WANT HER GİRİŞ Cyrus
> Akane worst girl
You assholes should find out who the killer! I get bored!
> Keeping in mind I will not fuck your ass and plush fill you with my hot filling
I do not-
> ON BONE MEAT
> ON MEAT BONE
> Why Nekomaru like shit so much
> Meat on bone
> Souda is Cuck
> Hagakure shit
> GRAVEL in swimsuit
> My doctor says it's not great to be in love with a fictional AI
> I feel your cum in my ass, bro
Fuck it, I do all.

>Komaeda Negroes
Kek, v3 version of this pasta when?

Well according to the DR3 director, Kanon lives with Hagakure and his mom now. Not sure about the others though.

I want Kaito and Ouma to take off the whistle, take aphrodisiacs and make sloppy, drool their chin down, while they give each other love and hickies while they are out of the head. If they are to a point where reality does not make sense and they feel nothing but carnal lust and hedonistic desire for more joy, I want them to fuck for hours, push themselves and suck, rub their cocks together and push Kaito Oumas ass, fucking him senseless, since they both feel nothing but ecstasy. I want them out of it so that Kaito has no problem with them to switch places, so Ouma can spank this ass without resistance. I want them to fuck all night, come several times, after each round a further hit from the pipe and getting higher and hornier. I want every orgasm to feel incredible because it is high, so that both of them are useless on the bed after each dwell, but want another and another and another. I want them to fall into a deep sleep, covered with sweat and come as the high fades and takes exhaustion. I want them to wake up in the morning and say absolutely nothing to each other, but have the quiet consent to make this again next weekend.

And then I want Ouma to send the tapes to Maki.

>Well according to the DR3 director, Kanon lives with Hagakure and his mom now.
Really? For what reason?

So the Reaction Voice thing never really had much of a purpose, did it?
I thought it would show up in the final trial in some way, but I don't think so? (Feel free to correct if I'm wrong)
Why was it there, in the first place?

1/4

I can't believe it's been this long

Because she's Weedman's waifu.

Wasn't that just something added to make players feel more immersed in the game?
I honestly forgot it existed until now.

Kanon and Yasu are fucking

Kanon won't let her Yasu escape her sight.

3/4

>Yasu
What

I WOULD LIKE TO KOREKIYO THICK UP WITH HIS ASS. I WANT TO SELL KOREKIYO TO FULL DETECTION AND CLOSE HIS PENIS, RAW ASS FUCK IT, NO LUBE, WITH THE DETACHED ORGAN. HIS PLEASURE WILL ONLY INCREASE HOW HE WRITES IN PAIN AND THE MUSCLES OF HIS SPHINCT TIGHTEN TO COCK. WHEN HE BEGINS OF BLOOD LOSS, I AM TO HAVE HIM WITH A RED ROPE, THAT THE OXYGEN MUST BE AVOID TO HIS BRAIN, HOW HE HAS THAT THICK CUT OFF, HE CAN NOT DETERMINE ORGAS FROM THE INTENSITY RUSH. THAT I CAN ELECTRICALLY HAVE AN ELECTRICALLY HIS HIS PROSTATE WITH A CATEGORY PRODUCTS THAT HAVE HIS HIS SAFETY THAT YOU HAVE THAT THAT IT WAS THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE THEM THEM THEM THAT THEM THEM THROUGH THE BLEEDING ONCE THE ASS FUSION IS COMPLETE I HAVE HIS BODY WITH SALT AS HE LICKS OF MIXTURE OF BLOOD, FABRIC AND CUM FROM THE GROUND BEFORE YOU HAVE BEEN IN UNCONSCIOUS. I AM LIMITED TO THE RITUAL.

It's what she calls him. Keep up.

4/4

That is a sickening relationship. Kanon is 17-18 while Hagakure is like 22-23. He'd 5 years older than her. It's wrong and pretty disgusting.

When will you fags learn how to put multiple pictures in one?

U gotta start them young my dear user

youtube.com/watch?v=SAfwyZH2Aho&feature=youtu.be

Yeah, it was such a random addition, with no purpose, that I though for sure it'd have some kind of important use at the end. (Agreeing or disagreeing with characters or something.)
How odd.

They're probably a newfag.
That aside, can someone translate this?

It's only 5 years and she's pretty much legal now. Plus she's rich so who cares. Plus not like Weedman has a choice. Now that she sees Leon in him she's not letting his ass go.

Kibo's voice is not so bad, though not robotic at all.
Shuichi is even more girly than he should be.

Well, in 5 years she'd be the same age as him, so it's no big deal.

Is Kibo's ass detachable?

Starting another HH. Submit 24 participants.

That's disgusting. You must be a pedophile like Haji.

Fuck off. It's not an excuse.

Then he'll be 5 years older.

Sure mate whatever u say

Komahina

SHSL Survivor

Again? Oh well

Bunny Kaede

The real Komahina