/dg/ - Destiny General

Destiny will be under maintenance tomorrow(3/23) starting at 9 AM PDT with no expected downtime.
>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/pquuwb.webp
db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/allies/iron-lords/lord-felwinter
db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/enemies/siva/dormant-siva-iron-lords-23
db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/enemies/siva/dormant-siva-iron-lords-20
youtu.be/v6-Bkssdxy4?t=6m33s
db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/allies/rasputin/ghost-fragment-rasputin-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What weapons are best for Crota's End?

Machine guns and shotguns for clearing adds during the maze at the start. Rocket launcher and sniper for the rest.

Also use the old thread since it's not at bump limit yet. This will be linked when it's ready

Got the other 3 images that go along with this one?

Got you senpai

Icebreaker for the thrall thingy and swords for everything else desu

VoG one is in some weird format and won't upload.

my.mixtape.moe/pquuwb.webp

And for Croter's shields?

It's all good senpai thanks a bunch

Sword duh

yay

>100 seconds

look even better with Theosyian

> Anything can kill Guardians by killing the Ghost.
Yeah I know, but the Ghost itself can turn intangible or mesh with the Guardian. There's nothing causing Ghosts to remain close to their Guardian, unless something like Darkness Zones that, I assume, drain the Light from Ghosts.

fuck

y

legs look too skinny

it's on a fem titan thats why

Cause YTC is a fucking garbage waste of pure blue earthen sustenance.

Although, can you really blame anyone for not wanting to raid with Pandox?

great helmet

Ghosts can't rez while intangible. Kill Guardian, wait for Ghost, kill Ghost. This is canonically how Felwinter killed Citan.

db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/allies/iron-lords/lord-felwinter

would be cooler if it was a complete halo

Lol

>halo

>halo

I like the Crota armor the most. KF is relatively understanded but still cool. Warlocks looked the nicest overall.

yes
search up God Gundam

Anyone on PS4 need to do a nightfall?
Crota Warlock armor is best

Sure, but we're not talking about someone standing over every fallen Iron Lord. I don't doubt that Rasputin would be able to keep track 100 Iron Lords and 100 Ghosts, but I feel like if he could put down 91 of them, there's no reason why those other 9 were able to get through. Like, Rasputin's a Warmind. He should be able to keep track of ten times that number of combatants, keep track of when those Ghosts phased into existence, and when to take those Ghosts out.

That thing you linked was a cool story, though.

fuck

Checking it out right now.

Anyone not have Black Spindle or feel like helping someone get it? I'm right at the elevator to go into the ship.

>tfw no Shoulder Charging voidlocks

REEEEEEE

I barely play my 'lock and I'm upset.

This is the armor I'll end Destiny 1 with.

Platform?

Yeah, Gamecube or PC?

If you're on PS4 I can come help.

Sorry I'm dumb. PS4. Tag is ChewierSlinky, send a message if you're down.

Rasputin wasn't micro-managing the fight, as far as I understand. He just turned on a bunch of defenses and had them go at the Iron Lords. And it wasn't that 91 died and then 9 broke through, it was that 9 broke though WHILE the other 91 were dying. This was part of the plan:

db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/enemies/siva/dormant-siva-iron-lords-23

And Siva killed Ghosts:

db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/enemies/siva/dormant-siva-iron-lords-20

Canonically, Guardians are much more killable than in gameplay.

>Canonically, Guardians are much more killable than in gameplay.
According to cru cru, they die like bitches.
Same goes for Tevis and those three scouts in the Cdrome

>Canonically, Guardians are much more killable than in gameplay.

Is this why Eris' fireteam got their asses kicked?

Those chains of bead looking things are odd.

watch all these armors not fucking change with shaders, ruining the fashion potential

Yeah I just read Rasputin's card about the Iron Lord's foray into Site 6. It makes even less sense then, since three Iron Lords were able to protect each other over the course of hours against a ton of bad guys on Pikes, there's very little reason why they couldn't perform a similar bounding overwatch technique when breaching Site 6.

I guess immortality just makes you stupid and prefer rushing in rather than maximising effectiveness.

To be fair to both Kabr's and Eris' Fireteams, they were infiltrating areas that were incredibly potent gathering points for the Darkness, and in Eris' case, were literally trying to fight Crota in his own pocket universe where he more or less controlled everything.

So, I stopped playing shortly after WotM dropped, how do I get my 355 Warlock up to 390 before the AoT starts? I want to be able to do the raids

crota warlock ornaments

Any activity will level you up if your that low. Just run strikes, complete shiro's bounties and Zavala's strike bounties to level up.

>finally got Vienna Singer

That was unexpected, thanks Slink.

Not him, but I've reached the 385 cap for SIVA Heroics (or what I think is the cap, isn't it?). Will Shiro's bounties, as boring as they are, and the Weekly Elites bring me past that?

crota hunter ornaments

Has it been shown what exactly it was the Eris did to Oryx's blade in the cutscene at the end of Regicide?

Weekly Elite bounties drop gear up to 400 and even if you were to not reach 390 by next Tuesday you would still be raid ready

crota titan ornaments

Destiny 2: Rasputin
:^)

>Twilight Garrison finally changes colors
>maybe Taikonaut will too
>but not the new armor

I've been Raid ready for ages. It's just that life and gf gets in the way. I want to run one tonight though, by my night time is most Xboner's very early morning, so most aren't on.

That is one horny Titan

oryx titan ornaments

What is everyone's favourite Grimoire card? Whether it's describing a weapon, person, enemy, whether it's a Book of Sorrow card, a Dead Ghost card, or a SIVA Fragment card. What one do you all like the best?

Calm down there Misriah

So how is the weekly vendor rolls gonna work?

Are the guns staying the same every week?

I like No Land Beyond's card.

>Rumors of this weapon's existence sent many a Guardian clawing through the corners of Old Russia, seeking its legend. Some believe its origins predate the Golden Age and served to liberate the old Earth nation from a terrible cycle of war.

Others believe it a Golden Age relic built to honor the sniper and their artful approach to battleā€”to lean on the sole power of the long rifle, nest where the enemy cannot see, trust in the power of calm and know there is nowhere to fall back to.

oryx warlock ornaments

fucked up the greentext but whatever

oryx hunter ornaments

I like the Book of Sorrow card that has the Hydra facing down Oryx, and in an attempt to prolong its life, creates a simulation of Oryx as he was back when he was Aurash. The Hydra starts hammering information into the simulation, and the simulation basically breaks down at the end, with Aurash screaming at Oryx "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR PEOPLE? WHERE ARE OUR SISTERS?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

warlock triumph bond

wrath armor looked too lame to screen

I think you're underestimating Rasputin-controlled Siva. We've only seen what the Fallen can do with it, and I suspect a Warmind can build some pretty nasty stuff with it. Saladin mentions in The Iron Tomb that Rasputin used some serious shit:

youtu.be/v6-Bkssdxy4?t=6m33s

>The worst of Rasputin's defenses had already blanketed this entire area. Frames, constructs... Some things I haven't seen before or since. They felt no pain. No fear.

> I think you're underestimating Rasputin-controlled Siva
Rasputin never used SIVA. He locked it away because it couldn't be controlled. All of the defences that were activated were used to stop SIVA being released.

kys

I bear an old name. It cannot be killed. They were my brothers and sisters and their names were immortal too but Titanomachy came and now those names live in me alone I think and think is what I do. I AM ALONE. At the end of things when the world goes dim and cold or hot and close or it all tears apart from the atom up I will shout those names defiant and past the end I will endure. I alone.

So I don't have the Festival of the Lost or Crimson Days cards.

Am I never gonna get them now because, I assume, they're not on a roster to automatically come on around Halloween and Valentine's Day?

Uh...

db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/allies/rasputin/ghost-fragment-rasputin-6

>SITE 6 has been breached by unauthorized users with [O] energy. I am invoking PALISADE IMPERATIVE. [O] lifeforms in restricted areas will be suppressed.

>SIVA use authorized. Self-destructs disengaged. Security codes reset. All defenses activated. Frames activated.

>REPLICATE. ELIMINATE. IMMUNIZE.

Been off for a while, where is the meta sitting? When I left Blind Perdition pulses were slightly ahead.

WHERE'S THE RAID?!?!
either console

Then I REALLY don't understand the problem. Like why didn't Rasputin simply use SIVA against the Darkness, since it implies a) he can control it, and b) it's this whizz-bang stuff that can do almost anything. Hell, if Rasputin COULD use SIVA, then how did any Iron Lords breach Site 6 at all? Just being in close proximity to SIVA is enough to kill Guardians - just blanket the entire area with SIVA mites and smother the Iron Lords all to death.

Vendor Palindrome + Vendor Wormwood = Current Shitter Meta

Me and bean are still looking
And probably that fired guy

Scratch that, firebolt is busy
so at best we would be still looking for 3 more

if we can get more in like the next 20minutes or so ill hop on

will keep you posted Adept

Have you ever heard the myth of the Harpy-riding Minotaur? Some say it shows itself once every century, but what is a century to the Vex?

>Left 2 hours ago
>They STILL haven't started raiding

Maybe if you didn't fucking leave right as we were about to start the raid with (You) then maybe we'd have already done it :^)

You heard the man