Whats the best car for 20k Veeky Forums?

whats the best car for 20k Veeky Forums?

Has to have more than 250hp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovlCFjLcqwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

used pony car

You might be able to find used wrx and wrx sti or Lancer evolution for about that

I actually did find one. And It's in really good condition. 50k miles. I'm leaning heavily towards it

e46 m3

pocket the other 5-8k

maybe an e39 but the leftover money is going ot be spent in maintenance.

I'm checking out two boxster S's right now at 30k miles and 52k today (both 15k), they really impressed me. Make sure you check these out if you're ok with having something from the early 2000s. It's seriously addicting to hear the engine right behind you and the air intake noise. It hits this REALLY nice engine note at about 4k rpm and they're about 258bhp.

if you like the intake noise stock you'll love it after you desnorkel the intake

How you do that? Remove the rear quarter panel and remove something on the intake or you gotta buy something? I seriously can't stop thinking of it and how much I need it. I thought my intake/blow off noise was sexy in current car, the boxster is 100x it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovlCFjLcqwI

you literally take off the intake grill and pull out a little tube.

on the 987 it's a little bit more complex but still the same procedure

Oh ballin, that seems awesome. I'd say the only thing I really disliked about the car was the stock shifter. It felt like I was pushing one of those pool noodles through water and the gears were really odd, like going over to third you had to go way more to the right than you'd expect. Otherwise, the steering is on center and heavy at low speeds, same with the pedals like you'd want.

i had the same problem with third when i just got mine, but you get used to it.

clutch is pretty lightweight and progressive, but the brake pedal was what i really noticed was a lot heavier.

it's a great car, i daily mine. it's deffinately more practical than my old Z4 because of the trunk space.

2005-2006 GTO. 2006-2007 CTS-V

The WRX sti and Lancer EVO's are complete shit on the inside and drive like you are on a dugout bench. They are fast but everything else in the vehicle feels like a dodge neon and are not comfy at all.

If you want my opinion take a look at 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5.0, they go for around 15-17k and you get 412 HP. Only downsides are the live rear axle. But it is a larger and more comfy car to live with on the daily.

Its stupid to spend over 15k for a car older than 10 years old so try to keep it current.

The best NEW car you can get for 20k with 0 miles is gonna be the Ecoboost mustang imo. Costs almost $7,000 less than a brz and it has 110 more horsepower and shit tons of tuning possibilities and aftermarket support.

G37S. 330 hp, RWD or AWD, 7-speed paddle shift, 14 inch big brakes, LSD, beautiful exhaust note, air bolstered leather seats, etc

Or 6 speed manual. Two doors OR four doors. come on.

Not everyone is a dad or white trash who thinks pigstangs are good cars

Better than gook shitboxes with giant blowdryers in their engines, more plastic on the inside than a lego factory and african safari bus tier ride.

>more plastic on the inside than a lego factory
>he doesn't realize the big three in the US do this too.

>caring about power and not handling

low IQ retard detected

If you are willing to pay a little more, the R32 GTR is only about 21k lowest price

For a slow as shit car

>why do people even give a shit about "scratchy" plastic

like what are you rubbing your dick on every part of the interior or some shit.

only parts that really matter interior wise are the seats, gear shift and the steering wheel

Yeah a 21k R32 GTR from a "dealership" is going to need $5-10k of love before it's worth a fuck, best case scenario

>Better than gook shitboxes with giant blowdryers in their engines

Lul calls em hairdryers whilst NA engines are dying and near everything will be boosted soon.

>more plastic on the inside than a lego factory

2011-2014 Mustang interior is pic related and it doesn't look any better than the Evo.

>african safari bus tier ride.

Now this is the best part seeing as regular Stangs didn't come with IRS till 2015, yes that's right TWENTY FIFTEEN.

I mean I know Mustang owners are degenerate knuckle draggers but you really take the cake faggot.

Don't buy a Mustang OP.

>near everything will be boosted soon
Stopped reading there

C5 vette.

>Stang owner posts Evo 8 interior(2003-2005) to trash Jap interiors.

Here's what a Stang interior from 2003-2005 looked like. The next gen in 2005 looked awful also.

07-11 Lexus LS460

Jesus Christ, that has aged so badly compared to other cars, who signed this off and thought it was good?

>inb4 e39 1996-2003
you're both funny