/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1321

>Day 1 Leech List
imgur.com/a/IP8KI

>Free Quest Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y1AuuhW9au0vYnakVurXKyi5aE1uC2_AzGJ0WiS7_dU/edit#gid=0

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for March:
3/1 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue
3/11 - 3/17 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
3/18 - 3/25 - Guild War (Wind)
3/26 - 3/31 - L.E.T.S. H.A.N.G. (Rerun and Renew)
4/1 - 4/9 - New Scenario Event

3/18 - 3/26 - New Skyfarer Special (1/2 Off Free/Special Quests, 50%+ EXP)
3/20 - Anniversary Patch Part 2 (GW character 5*, T4 SS)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4
>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.wiki/Revenant_Weapons#Uncapping_an_Eternals_character_to_5.E2.98.85
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Medusa-chama, please step on my dick

Loli butt

Strongest jutenshu

DE LA FILLE IS DE LA PERFECT!

Isn't she Dirt la Fille now?

Friendship ended with Sarasa and Okto
Now MEDUSA is my new best friend!

cowfags?

Remember when GW 5* was revealed, and anons were so excited and talking about how so and so would be amazing and how much fun we were all going to have with them?

Where did it all go so wrong?

>tfw no vira gf

Absolutely absurd requirements.

So bad even the meme troll answers weren't as bad as reality.

Who do I bet on?

SWN
>SECRET WILL NEVER

what is so absurb about them?

Locking them behind a absurd grind that's what.

Grande meant to be super laggy?

gbf.wiki/Revenant_Weapons#Uncapping_an_Eternals_character_to_5.E2.98.85

shilling

*blocks your path*

/gbfg/ is too autistic to fulfill the requirements.

Breaking a second GW

Yes

People are upset at a grind that was clearly going to be too much effort for them. They likely thought it was going to be a simple few steps or a little mat grinding so they pretend the grind is the problem, not themselves.

>UnF Weapon

sounds lewd

Suck a dick, KMR

/gbfg/ exists in a strange limbo state.

Too autistic to just let it go for now and casually grind it out.

Not autistic enough to enjoy the grind and/or be done already.

A while back there was a pastebin with all the 5* upgrade details for the guild wars characters. Does anyone have that, or some up-to-date info on the character changes? The wiki isn't showing everything.

Will GW recovery items disappear or can I save them for the next one?

unf unf

The wiki likes to use localized terms

Yeah exactly, that's why the first person to make Siete's 5* quit immediately after :^)

How to kill the fucking bird?

i'm suppose to farm celeste until i have a good grid right ? i am not autistic enought to do this.

"Grinding" isn't the problem. It's the fucking requirements.

3 gold bars for 1 character is insane. Having to break down the weapon we made TWICE, to put into a new weapon that we'll break down AGAIN leaving you with absolutely nothing but the 5* is insane.

I'm going to do it, but to say it's not fucking stupid is just fucking stupid.

>Lyria as a brown doraf

Game is instantly 100x better

They use localized terms since most of the terms are in the glossary or at least can be added there.

How is breaking down a shit weapon an issue exactly?

B2DF1406
Pissing Plant +
I'm a scrub

really fucking wished he made a video showing Siete's 5* Ougi before he quit

Take your back row members out of the party.

It's a mental issue.

Just make gold bars more common, make them unable to uncap SSR weapons, and give a realistic way to get the star fragment things without breaking awakened or a billion GW weapons

>song lands 7 paras on the dimensional halo weapon
>still lose
Such is the life of a shitter

>GW dagger is shit
>GW harp is shit

Come on dude.

Who are you going to 5*?

I have absolutely no problem reducing my useless seven star sword, but needing ANOTHER finished one and then another gold bar is some serious bullshit.

>being attached to a mundane thing
only your mind is yours.

Easy fix right here.

I don't mind the grind, I don't even mind breaking down one GW weapon. Two is insanity and also makes no sense though.

>People still bitching about the second weapon
So none of you are in the Angel Halo grind I see.

Estimated 24,000 AP to finish it.

Yes TWENTY FOUR THOUSAND, nearly 500 AP pots

>half of the weapons are shit
>element change makes the good ones good enough

Come on dude.

>Just make gold bars more common
They already did.
>make them unable to uncap SSR weapons
For what fucking reason?
>give a realistic way to get the star fragment things without breaking awakened or a billion GW weapons
They can make this a bit easier in time but grinds are always the hardest when they're released. They'll probably make it easier eventually.

I'm fortunate her weapon is shit because I'd feel terrible for ages if I had to break down something of actual use.

PICK ME UP
CAN'T PICK UP

who is this ugly guy?

Most people bitching either haven't made a GW character before or haven't even considered starting since it's easier to cry on Veeky Forums/leddit/discord/etc.

Yes, we should all be sociopaths like you.

Godbless whoever makes the leecher list, but please also include Nausea. Thanks!

>They already did.
Making it a rare red chest drop in Baha HL is not "common". It's also completely unrealistic for anyone who isn't a whale to mvp Baha HL regularly especially when the whales will be coming for it too.
>make them unable to uncap SSR weapons
Because gold bars are never becoming common unless that happens. Which is also how you can figure out that gold bars aren't common. Whales are not farming gold bars to uncap their whale weapons, because it's unrealistic.

They dissappear, you can sell them after the event but they are very cheap.

>monks are sociopaths

You literally can make any GW weapon at any time as long as you have a gold bar lying around.
The real bullshit is waiting for the Hells to proc and then praying the thing transforms into the weapon.

How long have you been playing this game?

Honest question. It can't be very long unless you've been severely ignorant for years.

Thank you. So I should use them all to get more honors/tokens.

>implying 50 AP pots matter
Are you lazy as piss? I've only been playing for a few months and I have about 530 consistenly. GW was about the only dip, and it wasn't much.

Is there anything challenging after the bird?

I see you also have no answer, nice day to you then.

Budget Sturm und Drang can kill you if you suck I guess.

So what is this common way to get gold bars, apparently?

This is cute but it's not nice to dodge your senpai's question like that.

Hillbillies tend to view anything that is not pigskinned, christian and materialistic poorly

What do you think the damascus bars are for?

You can buy one every two GWs if you go 5-0 both times.

:^)

GWs

You can MVP baha HLs all day for a miniscule chance for it to drop from the red chest

:^)

anons being ignorant and not knowing next rise of the beasts early april is gonna have gold bars in shop and can get a few there

This.

As a newish player with all his gold bars, it isn't too bad to farm all the materials again, you need some of the drops to upgrade the seraphic weapons anyway, but old players with 3 or more eternals, and players who spent the bars on TIME and EFFORT are fucked.

Is it worth making Esser for the placebo passive?

They're more common than they were before, that's the point. You can read on the wiki on how to obtain them but they're nowhere near as rare as before.

Not long ago people were still amazed at how much easier it is to get them, especially after the GW price change on them.

Tell us more about that, Mr.Time traveler

They're adding one bar, faggot. That's not even enough to 5* one GW character.

You can't get them. It's impossible.

Yes

is 5* Siete good?

Roast the bird pretty good.

maybe :^)

Wait for the next ROTB and get enough nuggets to buy them from the shop. I got two this way from the last run of the event.

And? They were mythical tier drops before, they're more common now but that does not mean they are by any means, common. They are still rare as fuck.

Ask the guy who made him, oh wait he quit.

Is this supposed to be funny?

>wanted to check out the lyrics for JK's raid theme
>mfw I find out
Fucking japs

You get 405~ valor badges per 5-0.

Its not that hard

What? It took me about 150 with one flip.

>Tier A GW 3rd Round

Ask me in a month, user.

if its your first rise of beasts you can get another form nuggets and thats two already, so if you cant get htose two then your not at the level to even be making a 5* gw character, then you just get one or two ftom gw or other methods

They're still far more common and easy to get. Not sure why you hate reality so much but if you want a Gold Bar you can now get one, it's just timegated at worst.

>oh wait he quit
Wow an autist quit the game, that's a first, right? Why do you keep using this as a point in your favor when it means literally nothing for people like you?

where is the best way to farm champion merit?
baha?

Zoi