Brz, frs, wrx, or Lan evo?

I'm looking into a new car. I'm driving the miata shit box and I'm tired of fixing shit. What would be the best option overall. The frz/brz or the wrx or the evo.

Frs*

miata

Frs overall just for simple fun plus it has a better suspension set up than the brz
Lan Evo will run your wallet dry and wrx is just an expensive Camry

I thought that the refreshed 86 adopted the brz's suspension setup because it handled better?

Lancer Evo will out perform the frs and brz hands down

> I'm tired of fixing shit

which generation evo

Not OP but where do they even get these fucking numbers from? The FA20 is a highly reliable engine.

EVO HOT

it might have, I haven't kept up on it. either way still better than the other two choices

The original 86 setup was more prone to oversteer. Brz is more neutral. In MY15 they gave the FRS the BRZ suspension, probably because too many newbs crashed into a tree.

It depends on what your priorities are. If you don't like the Miata you probably won't like the 86

I would probably go with the Evo since they are dead now. But it's quite a bit more than the other 2

>wrx is just an expensive Camry
You are so fucking retarded. You've never driven a WRX or a Lancer Evo if you think its just a camry

>I posted it again
I too would be upset if I owned a Hyundai
He's a sperg trying to force false information, in that link the FRS has better predicted reliability

No a Windsor 302 is a highly reliable engine. A k20 is a highly reliable engine. The fact that FA20's are starting up doesn't mean the engine doesn't have issues.

The FA-20 has been used in the BRZ since 2012, and the same FA-20 has been used in the 2015+ WRX. There are tons of accounts of the engine going well over 130k with no issues reported what so ever. You don't know fuck all when you say "its shit" you say it based on fucking nothing.

>predicted
>not actual
Just like your post was predicted to be okay but was actually fucking retard.

fun fact I have driven a wrx and guess what senpai, it was a boring turboed camry.

pull up the link of the two comparisons, you'll see that the reliability is better on the FRS. stay angry friend

WRX looks like a Camry tho

What issues? Sure the first year model had some hiccups, but that is every first year car

No you haven't. Saying an AWD vehicle like the WRX is a camry when the camry is only FF, uses a 4 or 6 cylinder n/a and isn't fucking turbo'd obviously proves otherwise.

>WRX looks like a Camry tho

>I was just pretending to be retarded guys!

listen buddy don't be assmad because your wrx is a slightly quicker camry. And yup I have driven one and wasn't impressed at all. It's been to hyped by the retarded vapers

you're retarded, they handle nothing like because you've never driven one

>implying
okay buddy :^) stay assmad because the WRX is a overhyped vape machine

Sorry I meant corolla

those still look nothing alike

this is what i saw

>coupe
Except it's the sedan idiot. lmao you can't get anything right. Are all FR-S owners this retarded or are you just the most vocal?

meant for this lolcow

genesis coupe and the FRS are the ones you are supposed to compare you chucklefuck

>are all FR-S owners this retarded
>can't even reply correctly
wew lad

>calls wrx and evo camry's
>recommends rwd prius

>COMPARE THE ONES I WANT NOT FAIR
lmao get ready for the tantrum everyone

>can't read properly
I said the Evo will run your wallet dry, and the WRX is just an expensive camry. Good try though, male sure to turn your trip back on Slav

why are you so upset? is it because Veeky Forums memes on you for lol Hyundai
the same person, sad!

lol this is a clusterfuck everyone replying to wrong person, pack it up and call it a day

>gets called out because he doesn't know how to reply to someone
>why are you so upset?
>classic retard

lol i'm not him i meant to send this to him

>Thinks he's talking to the same person\
>Getting meme'd this hard
Good job meme boy

hahaha this damage control, you fucked up too kiddo

Jesus Christ mate
lrnto4chin

>can't even reply correctly

Jesus christ time to stop

How fucking retarded can you be to fuck up the difference between a WRX and a BRZ when comparing it to a fuckin camry

this guy here started this fuckery of incorrect replies

Nobody cares you moron, stop falling for cheap b8

the wrx looks like a god damn grocery getter with a hood scoop

i didn't fall for bait, the clusterfuck of incorrect replies threw me off. Listen to the woman jon, calm down just calm down

cosmetically it simply lacks the wing of the STI

What's your point?

your opinions are shit

uh oh someone's upset, did we hurt your feelings by telling you the truth?

does it have to be new or can it be used?
personally I'd say evo III-VII or a first or second gen WRX. that is if you're willing to pay for maintenance on them.

How about the new mx 5?