twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

Can you repeat the question?

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

The Amazon and Mesoamerica still have a lot to reveal archeologically.

Doubtful, and we haven't even begun to explore space and other planets.

Are you serious we got nothing.

Even that same excavation site, still holds a lot of secrets.

We rely on written history to tell us, how much we missed, but there's a lot of sites like Gobleki Tepe, that could prove to be older than everything we have found so far.

I'm sure there's some cool shit at the bottom of the ocean

Just look at what you posted OP.

A stone's throw away from the Terracotta Warriors is the Maousoleum of the First Emperor. The Chinese government won't allow it to be opened in fear of the artefacts inside undergoing rapid oxidization. Just like what happened when those farmers in the 70's stumbled upon the Warriors, with their paint still on bearing wooden mockup of weapons that crumbled instantly.

So yes, a lot of major shit is yet to be found.

This.
Recently the shipwreck of an English ship on it's way to find a north-passage through America was found. There are still lots of battleships from WW2 and there are roman ships being found in all directions in the mediterranean constantly.

Absolutely not.

This was discovered in 1998, by accident, in fucking Miami of all places:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Circle

>wooden mockup of weapons that crumbled instantly.
the terra cotta warriors were armed with real weapons, the wooden parts of them simply dissolved. Blades and bolts are still intact.

All we've found are reasons to stop looking

like ISIS

In some parts of Europe you can't even dig in your yard or basement without finding stuff.

So fuck no.

In Bulgaria the archaeologists are still finding cool Thracian and Roman stuff.

hell no...among other things Ghenghis Khans tomb and Imhoteps tomb are still undiscovered.

And Alexander the Great's

I really wonder what it looks like. People who went there say it was incredible.

People who went to Genghis Khan's grave said it was to die for!

No. We continue to find more in the Urals.

The dolmans are interesting structures more recently discovered and are being studied right now as well. We'll continue to discover more the more places that are being lived in. The Ural mountain range is so inhospitable it is only recently being explored and studied. They even found a few copper mines in areas they didn't think modern man had lived. That and they find stone circles and other similar druidic like artifacts.

Sadly, you are right