Red Flag Drivers

What are some of your major red flags when driving in public, Veeky Forums?

Mine is handicap drivers, they almost always seem to either drive extremely slow or extremely reckless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpzDIMzt1Qo
cartalk.com/sites/default/files/bestmoments/201215.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much time ya got bud? Where do I start.

-Young Females: almost every time I've seen someone glancing down at their lap constantly it's been a 16-21 year old girl.
-Chinese: indecisive and inattentive
-New Driver / Learner's Permit: unpredictable
-Elderly: refusal to properly shoulder check due to perceived notion of it causing a neck sprain

Probably forgetting the rest, but the good people of this f/o/rum will assist.

fuck you and your chinese stereotype racist. we good driver

>anyone driving a BMW, Audi or Mercedes
>women drivers
>any car with a shitload of dents or body damage
>any car with a shit ton of general neglect
>drivers at night
>stancefags

>mfw I drive an Audi and I feel like a great driver

Hurtful, but not dishonest desu.

Also,
>any car with a shitload of dents or body damage
>any car with a shit ton of general neglect

Fucking this.

Kill yourself gook. Every time there's an accident, every time someone runs a red, every time someone hits a pedestrian here in SF it's a god damn chink. Go back to your smog infested country if you can't drive.

你好

You have made a valiant defense of the Chinese people, maybe next time provide evidence to the contrary of the statement.

>live in Nevada
>see California plates
>mfw
>brace myself for lethal stupidity

Las Vegas drivers are terrible but California niggers are on a different level

what are stancefags?

>yes am a newfag to Veeky Forums

crossovers

what if i drive a cool bmw

>8 series

will you still brand me a retard?

Pic related

>.50¥ has been deposited to your account.

ohhhhhhhh

gross
thanks friendly user

This, fucking this

Pic related

Money doesn't make you a good driver. You still park in handicapped spots because you're an entitled dickhead and you weave in and out of traffic while speeding and not signaling

here, literally the only time someone ran a red light in front of me was a chink bitch in an SUV (cali plates ofc). This was on one of the most busy intersections of Las Vegas blvd.

Also almost got hit by a chink taxi driver while walking through a crosswalk and two of us had to jump out of the way. Dude had plenty of time to stop since it was a long straight street with no intersection, but decided to go third world on me.

>young women
>prius drivers
>ford ranger drivers
>ACT plates
>anyone that I can hear the music of

>anyone that I can hear the music of

I ride a motorbike and use earplugs to block out windnoise. I shouldn't be able to hear your music.

every women
jeep drivers (always women) or fag men
lifted trucks
nigger mumble "bumping" in a rusty shitbox or econobox
people who think there shitbox is fast

>BMW or Merc
>drives and acts like a giant douche

>Toyota
>driver is completely oblivious to everything around them

>Mexicans
>drive fifteen mph under the speed limit on the highway and fifteen over in residential neighborhoods

youtube.com/watch?v=SpzDIMzt1Qo

>Anyone who drives faster than me
>Anyone who drives slower than me

Fucking maniacs, all of them

Prius- pass at earliest opportunity or get stuck behind forever
Modified trucks that aren't dirty- legitimately a small dick compensating closet homo who will jump out of his truck and assault you if you wrong him
old grand marquis, 90s-00s cadillacs, etc- old people, GTFO before they fender bend you
Ford Escape - shit is that a cop? what color are they now? what jurisdiction am I even in? It's got a black grille so it's probably a cop... no wait I think regular people can get a black grille too- oh it was a soccer mom, I drove the speed limit for nothing

AFRICANS.
Oh my goodness, the stories I could tell you. I work as a professional driver in a town with a lot of African immigrants. You think the Chinese are bad? You've seen nothing. At least the Chinese usually have decent cars.
Africans come in two speeds: geriatric in Grand Marquis, and rectally ruined rhesus monkey.
They seem to have no concept of any traffic rules whatsoever. Horns are used to signal, to alert friends, to greet neighbors, to communicate with, and sometimes just as a means of self-expression.
Your garden variety African can be seen driving a rusted 1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager. Multiple tires are low, perhaps one is a donut. Rust permeates the entirety of the body. The rear suspension is gone. One, or maybe both of the headlights are burned out. To compensate for this fact, the hazards are left on at all times. CDs, religious icons, and various unidentifiable trinkets hang from the rearview mirror. One window is broken out and covered with multiple layers of cling-wrap. The muffler is gone. The driver will be either exceeding or under the speed limit by a minimum of fifteen miles an hour, usually while blasting music and screaming into a cell phone. All while fifteen little niglets press their faces to the glass of the windows that aren't broken.
You haven't experienced bad driving til you've been around these people.

>bmw

:(

Minivans. I keep my distance, they always do retarded things. Newer model Toyotas and Hondas arent so bad. You see an old Winstar or Town and Country, look out.
Basically

when they have lots of stickers, especially if placed like pic related or are driving a lifted/bro truck.

Handicapped drivers were all handicapped in the head before they ever got whatever debilitating physical condition that allowed them to get the placard. Here is my list:

>Asians: they're all retarded. I live in the Bay Area where they're like 30% of the population. Holy fuck. I have never seen anything like this. I've seen multiple Asians stop in the left lane (immediately NEXT TO the empty turn lane), flip on their blinker, and wait for cross-traffic to pass before turning.
>Elderly: go die somewhere in your fucking Caddy or Buick you slow fucks.
>Lifted truck: these guys will blow through every red light and tailgate you, but at least they go fast.
>Leaf/Volt/whatever: goddamn liberals speed the fuck up.
>Subaru: always inattentive and slow unless STI. Do not get behind at a red light. Guaranteed to be checking cell phone.

i bet you are triple triggered by my sonic then

>nig tints
>stock stereo is loud af with more bass than even i can stand
>always speeding and pretending im in the fast and furious

>Mexicans
>drive fifteen mph under the speed limit on the highway and fifteen over in residential neighborhoods

I'm from Houston, shockingly accurate.

Also Florida plates and Toyota minivans. Toyota minivans must be severely underpowered, because I never see one going the speed limit, always way under.

Florida drivers are just awful in every way.

Any single-plate state
Vanity plates featuring sports teams
Any Jeep Cherokee
Chrysler T&C/Dodge Caravan
Any KIA
Any DaimlerChrysler product
Any full-size pickup
Any Prius after the 1st generation
Honda Pilot
Blacked-out lights
Stance
Women drivers, period

I can´t identify the drivers with ⌂V>100km/h.
So I don´t have any red flags most of the time...

If I can't see the drivers head sticking over the headrest I get the fuck outta there. Also people that drive like this.

>mfw small
>mfw so small that seatbet hurts on my neck
>mfw head not over headrest

if it says "suzuki" on the side i never drive next to or behind it

>idiot tries to drag knee, oh wait he doesn't know how to ride, ends up in the next lane with a giant motorcycle under your tires. you lose control and crash.
>idiot tries to wheelie, loops it or rear ends someone, bike ends up in your windshield along with a mangled corspe.
>idiot notices his alpinestars logo is misaligned, tries to adjust, swerves, bumps into your car and ruins your paintjob (and half his bones. fair, but now you need to fix your paint.)

I live in a large city in Germany and thanks to the city code on our plates I can easily locate my suburban, parking lot stealing and clueless enemys.
It's the people who live far away in a convenient big house but rely on my city for their entertainment during the weekends. They don't know the unwritten rules of the city and drive all over the place, also they can't parallel park and take 1 million years to get in there.
Cars who leave the area where they belong are geneally pricks and must be treated with disrespect. Almost everybody I talked to agrees.

A huge red flag are women of any age driving SUVs. From afar you obviously can't tell though.

Driving schools and learners without actual permit (can be identified by the blue L on their rear window) I always tell myself to be patient with them but I can't help but hate on whoever the co driver is. These niggers always seem to direct their student into situations where they become a hinderance for everyone.
Elderly people - most of them are still men which is good I guess. The really old guys can be detected by driving a benz wearing hats. They avoid rush hours and drive on sundays so the're actually cool. If you see them you are still fucked so it doesn't matter.

Young people usually don't have a car. Only the ojou samas who get a fucking car for birthday. Some chads have cars but they are quite rate.

Arabs never drive too slow, I never really had a problem with them driving so they're cool I guess.

If I really like the car I find it hard to dislike the driver or what he does. Anyone feel the same?

>Mexicans
It always feels like the ones that drive trucks are always slow as fuck.

Pick up truck drivers (full size): 75% of being either clueless or extremely reckless.
Diesel pick up truck drivers: same
Gas truck that's modified in any way: 90% it's a reckless driver
Diesel pick up truck that's modified in any way: 100% of being an extreme douche who tailgates and cuts everyone off

mexican here

whenever im in texas i drive below the speed limit because i don't want to get my ass pulled over in a foreign country. please forgive me

cops in the US are fucking savage and picky, especially to people with foreign plates.

What are your cops like?

they dont do anything

California cops are pretty lazy, you'd probably be okay. Today a car in front of me went 100 in front of cop and I went about 90 and neither of us were pulled over.

May I ask why you pass a cop car doing 90?
I thought all cali highways are limited to 65.

>actually seeing a Porsche 911 parked in between two handicapped spots outside a Starbucks

Also A FUCKING CYCLIST ON A FUCKING DUAL CARRIAGEWAY

> Crossovers
> German cars
> Stanced/lowered (Can't handle regular driving without scraping the underside, so have to go everywhere sloooowly)
> Anyone under 25 (stupid)
> Anyone over 40 (stupid AND running on out of date knowledge. Commonly can't cope with complex junctions)
> Foreign plates
> Econoboxes
> Anyone in Hampshire
> Anyone inside the M25

>What are some of your major red flags when driving in public, Veeky Forums?

1. prius drivers are just pain in the ass. unpedictable and slow, also tend to gravitate to the left lane despite of being slow
2. some BMW ///M drivers. cocky douches and somewhat unpredictable, many try to fucking race
3. small/compact cars that fail to drive in the middle of a lane or occupy two lanes or weaving/drifting from side to side in a lane, 99% it's a female w/o basic driving skills. unaware about surroundings, slow to react, very dangerous.

>Camry drivers
>Corolla driver
>Pennsylvania drivers

These people are generally the worst of the worst.

Its easy:

>siehst Du EMS, dann brems'

EMS is not Emergency Medical Services as some english folks would think, its just short for a county here (In Germany Cities got their own plates so do counties)

Also, if here are some dudes with EMS-plate: Fickt euch, Ihr Spackos könnt so schlecht Autofahren, dass es n Wunder ist, dass Ihr nicht alle schon in eurem siffigen Bachlauf abgesoffen seid.

That pic is called "road ugly". Driver is so incompetent they get stressed. Hang on steering wheel, tense up, get permanent scowl. Pretty soon, the look becomes permanent.

Forgot link:

cartalk.com/sites/default/files/bestmoments/201215.mp3

>Jelly NJ-fag detected

Can you tell all the faggots in your state to stop moving to PA and ruining shit. There's guns and freedom here so they won't like it anyway.

>Spanish truckers
Never in the slow lane unless they're forced to. Will drive in the leftmost lane given the opportunity.
>Anyone living in alpes maritimes, ever
From the (probably) criminals in lotus to the sheep herder in a beat up C3, everyone drives like they have a deathwish. If they stop, don't open your windows and don't look them in the eyes.

>"heh, if you're not driving muh american v8 and you're not in my age bracket, you're basically fucking stupid heh hueh heh heuh huh heh"

t. underage ameritard

Old people cannot drive. Young people are too busy staring at phones. Big cars don't fit on european roads.

>Big cars don't fit on european roads
t. never been to europe

Women in SUV
Old men with hats
Large vans with Romanian plates
Learners
Police in highway patrol cars
People who don't use blinkers
Old high HP BMW (pre-turn of the century)
Kids on board/kid silhouette stickers/names of kids plastered across the rear glass
Tow hook sticking out of the bumper
Evident, unattended body damage
Recent plates+blacked out windows (guaranteed kid with fresh license)
Extremely loud music

And you're wrong, ameretard. There's a reason you're the only people that drive fuckhuge vehicles they never use fully.

sounds like 90% of western society to me

me personally I fucking despise van drivers and moms with kids in their fuckup crossovers

>lifted disco trucks
>base model IS/3 series/ whatever from Mercedes
>stance faggots
>subarus (all of them)
>fart fan faggots
>damaged to shit cars
>dirty as all fuck cars
>niggers, chinks, all women of all races

That's it.

In California the speed limit is just a general suggestion

Fucking kek
We have the choice to though, unlike yuropoors. Bigger cars are better.

>anyone who drives a "sports" car
>motorcyclists
>middle-aged women
>ford crown vics
>Nissan Altima/Maxima/current nigger car of the week
>mustangs

>baby on board sticker in 2017
This one is the best indicator that you're gonna have a bad day.

Prius drivers
Jeep drivers
Brodozers
vehicles with obvious damage
Mercs and Bimmers
any type of Crossover or minivan
and yes the handicapable

Can you tell all liberal cunts to stop ruining our roads? You all just clog up the roads, go 15 under, don't use signals, stop at yield signs, don't turn on red, etc etc. Holy shit I fucking hate you people.

white males aged 16-99

gooks eternally btfo

When you fucking mountain nigger meth addicts stop spreading across the rest of the tri-state, sure

Triggered? No. Disappointed? Yes.

Pretty much

Washington drivers. I'm in oregon and anytime there is a retarded driver on the road 99% of the time they have washington plates.

>come to almost a complete stop to make right turns
>brake when no one is in front of them
>drive 20 under the speed limit
>no awareness of their surroundings
>will almost cause an accident because they missed their turn

>BMW

Lately I've seen quite a few sterling examples of terrible BMW drivers, Including one weaving between everyone else going 30mph faster than surrounding traffic, all to get maybe 3 cars further ahead before being trapped.

Big-ass trucks. I live in a suburban/urban area, and anybody with a truck is an implant that wants to try and have their classy redneck life on tiny streets alongside their Prius-owning neighbors. Also hanidcapped people.

>some BMW ///M drivers. cocky douches and somewhat unpredictable, many try to fucking race

I have the opposite problem. I just bought a 540i and it's over 50% heavier than my previous car. Ever since I got it, everyone on the freeway is going 75 and gets mad when I'm doing anything less. City driving is a pain because I see a red light half a mile ahead and people wanna flip me off for coasting to it. Buddy, this is two tons of car. I'm not going to wear out my brakes and get to the light 5 seconds sooner. I've been flipped off more times in a month driving this thing than in 9 years of relative anonymity.

>Earlier today
>Left lane
>BMW SUV has its brights on
>Mid-day, what good is it gonna do
>Doesn't want to stop at red light
>Dives into right lane, cuts through corner store, makes left out of corner store, drives straight through green light

>BMWs, Golfs, Subarus, Lifted trucks

>>brake when no one is in front of them

t. illegally drives over the speed limit wtf

Last time I had to go to someplace north Seattle, I turned off I-5 at Olympia, went to Port Townsend, and took a ferry to Whidbey Island. It took longer but fuck driving anywhere near that shithole. Bad drives and permanent rush hour. I hate Seattle.

t. Oregonian

> Anyone under 25 (stupid)
> Anyone over 40 (stupid AND running on out of date knowledge. Commonly can't cope with complex junctions)
Very true

>someplace north Seattle
>Bad drives

Fuck, even thinking about my last experience there made me too flustered to type right. Seattle was a mistake.

No, you're actually not, you fucking gook.

I've almost been hit 5 times by you fucking insects.

>tons of random bumperstickers all over a dented, rusty shitbox
Guaranteed to be some high school or early college preppy white Redditor kid. Just being in the same lane as him sucks away your testosterone purely by osmosis. They have no clue what they're doing. Most likely to fall for the "shift into R for racing mode" joke.

>'My X is a Marine' sticker
Always terrible drivers, I don't know why. It is true that the Marines usually call and recruit dropouts and people with shitty grades but I guess stupid is genetic. Strangely enough, actual Marines seem okay at driving, it's always the family members that are road hazards.

>ricers down here in the south
Please don't try to do a sick burnout at the red light in your shitty Integra with tires that were due for a change a few thousand miles ago. I know tires are expensive but once they start flaking on the sidewall you really need to set aside your fartcan upgrade and get some new treads. No, wearing down the treads on your radials does not count as converting them to slicks.

>lift kits
Lemme just throw off my balance and aerodynamics by putting some plastic spacers on my suspension. This cannot negatively impact the manufacturer's carefully considered handling of the several thousand pound vehicle at all.
>that 16 year old kid in my class came in trying to sell his lift kit after he flipped and totaled his truck six days after getting his license

>nobody has mentioned Indians
>brutally slow
>don't understand basic rules of the road
>randomly do bafflingly stupid shit like floor it to change lanes and then immediately brake once they get over, or suddenly cut across 3 lanes of traffic to make a turn
>always give you that stupid I'm Indian and don't know what the fuck is going look when you honk at them

People who use the right-most turn lane (when there are two right-hand turn lanes) to turn into the furthest left lane.

yo is this rest stop in Maine? looks familiar

The BMW meme is true but when I had a 3 series I was corteous and oveyed all traffic laws. I don't get the Mercedes hate though. We treat our cars and traffic well

Newish Toyota sedans. Not Priuses, oddly enough, just Camry, Corolla, Avalon, etc.

Not only are they guaranteed to hold up traffic at any chance they get, they also invariably make tons of sudden and dangerous moves. I think it's because the owners are people who care so little about cars and driving that they're not even willing to spend 30 minutes reading a few reviews before they spend 30 grand on a new car, so they just go with the "default" Toyota option.

California DMV manual says that rather strictly obey speed limits, it's much safer for everyone involved if you adjust your speed to the traffic around you.

So if cop see 6 or 7 cars doing 90 in a 65, they probably won't bat an eye.

The cars you just listed are some of the most common in the world, you are probably a bad driver.

When you're too stupid to do anything else and society makes you "special" even when there's nothing physically wrong, you drive the dumbfuck dickhead you really are.

>living on the border
b u i l d
w a l l

>Indians
Wounded Knee or 7-11?

>had to go to someplace north Seattle

I could tell you where the I-5 bypass is. But then I'd have to kill you. It's only for locals and trucks bypassing State Patrol inspections.

>Wounded Knee or 7-11?
kek. Never heard of that one before. Anyway, wounded knee Indian here
I'll admit. We're bad drivers. Around here, you can tell it's a fellow injun driving by how aggressively we drive. Our cars are ugly as well. Everyone at one point will own a ridiculously large pickup.
>once heard an older injun say he drives like he does because THIS LAND IS OUR LAND, AINT NO WHITE BOY GONNA TELL ME HOWTA DRIVE
Fuck, I need to go as far away from this reserve as I can as soon as I graduate uni.

>Toyota minivans must be severely underpowered, because I never see one going the speed limit, always way under.
Newer Siennas can absolutely haul ass, it's gotta be a driver thing.

Any londonfag can agree

Also beat up vans with Romanian plates

> London
Red flag detected.