/ORG/

Welcome to Off Road General (aka overlanding general but that term is quickly starting to make me cringe because of normies on instagram)

Things that are permitted:
>shitposting but only if youre cool
>posting pictures of your aftermarket bumper
>buying sliders for me
>crying in 2wd

Things that are not permitted:
>le reddit battlewagons (the unofficial stancefags of the /off road/ world)
>thinking youre a normie when you are on the automobile section of a chinese cartoon board
>crying in 4wd

Last thread: Gay things people like for some reason:
zeemaps.com/map?group=2389619
discord.gg/SenfAyU
watracing.com/?product=off-road-general

also
>tfw no 55 series why even live

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=91YS3fNegmE
reddit.com/r/battlewagon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw sideways picture general

also we clearly need some pics of 55s to start this off so here are some but im watching hockey playoffs so it might be slow

>starts the thread with a sideways image

Go ahead, get them out of your system early...

>yfw i slow roll them throughout the next 5 threads

i just learned how to use Veeky Forums yesterday im just trying to fit in

>no battlewagons
m.youtube.com/watch?v=91YS3fNegmE

Still not at bump limit, newfag cancer.

I'm trying to build a prerunner out of my Titan. It's a real budget build but I just got a new jerb so it's gonna get better.

I'd like to get into doing trails and going on expeditions but I still need to upgrade the wife to a 4Runner or Wrangler. My Titan isn't really an "overlander"

Am I welcome here?

Unironically I had bought this wagon in 2012 before this battlewagon thing happened. I acquired some paint we used to paint Chinooks with in my unit and sprayed the car up.

Shit tier photo. Fuck.

i think im going to have to kill myself

but how am i supposed to shitpost without images you retarded fucking faggot?

Not even a little. Maybe try being original instead of posting your facebook pictures you thought were cool because your grandma liked them.

>pic related
the short answer is yes though

No one cares.

Why so hostile?

battlewagon doesnt just mean shitty looking wagon. its actually much worse. its when people from reddit put lift kits and all terrain tires on normal cars for some reason and they should kill themselves.

reddit.com/r/battlewagon/

just ignore the 17 year old shitposters with juicy gyno titties we have at least 3 of them

>Battlewagons, roll out!
jesus fucking christ why

Because if you're going to post here you should at very least have the decency to change your file names from the saved from facebook bullshit, to literally anything else.

You don't even own a 4x4, fuck off.

but i do
there is no reason to be this upset on a korean television show forum

Bread. Hood.

>have a wagon from when wagons were actually huge and carried impressive amounts of shit
>put LSD in it to make it more capable in winter and shorter final gear to make it more peppy
>bought some big offroading tires cause they never plow my street in a timely manner
>cargo netting in the back to keep all my tools and shit from rolling around
>CB radio/antenna because I'm a communications nerd
>was gonna get some offroading lights and attach them to my (stock) roof rack
>this battle wagon shit starts popping up
>any not-truck on big tires is now associated with reddit and those zombie prep faggots who put the umbrella logo and random scrap metal on their cars
>have to return my faithful steed to stock
>genuinely enjoyed it the way it was

Fuck you all, before you ask no I'm not taking a picture just to get ridiculed. One more goddamn thing I can't enjoy because a bunch of normie newfaggots ruined it.

yes but you have to remove your jew york plates

F

damn man whats it like having more advanced autism than i have

You literally never did any of that. But nice non live larping, faggot.

its pitch black out now my man ive posted my truck several times
is this your first time in this thread?

jesus fucking christ
those things are fucking disgusting
so many soobaroooooo faggots
>makes sense now

it's legit mang

>normies ruining the fun
its rough isnt it

its truly a horrific display of faggotry

I have a $45 phone and it has a flash on the camera. Your excuses are bullshit. You don't own a 4x4, it's not that hard to admit it.

Just ignore it, maybe it'll go away.

are you twelve

>deflection
Well...

What did I say about ignoring the shitposters?

That if you ignore people calling you out, the numale Veeky Forums will just accept everything you say, you'll never have to prove anything, and you can non live action role play any fantasy you desire while posting imgr photos, or facebook if you're that much of a piece of shit.

sorry

Just bought this bitch, did a full tune up, replaced all the shocks and steering stabilizer, going to drive it across Texas tomorrow.

That actually doesn't sound bad at all

Sounds like a reddit hug box. I assume that's what you're going for anyway, since you hold no value in actually proving you own something, and just jacking off to pictures someone stole from somewhere. Unironically, literally kill yourself.

Sounds like I don't value the opinion of 4chang rude posters. You and I both know that there's literally no reason to care what some basement dwelling weeb nerds think at all.

>tfw you go out of your way to prove you own a truck to a 17 year old with greasy gyno titties who lives in his moms house

maybe i am the one with autism

>mismatched camo patterns

>JK

Your whole green text plus ”whom you're literally controlled by." God damn you're pathetic user, what did I tell you?

B T F O

GYNO TITTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Implying mixed camos isn't GOAT

i shouldve used actual bread instead of sausage rolls i knew it

kekd
why do faggots on here constantly believe no one can own cars that cost like $12k max, i dont get it. they just end up embarrassing themselves every time

This took just five more hours to install than expected

I used to own a 4x4 and used to explore the desert

I'm I allowed here?
>t. germanfag who lived in the US for 3 years

were u in el paso, fraulein?

>he doesnt post a picture
>>hehe! you don't have a 4x4 i win!!! xd! dont mind my saggy titties!
>he does post a picture
>>hehe! i control you!!! xd! look everyone i win again!!
fucking kys you pathetic faggot

the lights or the damage multiplier?
looks good even though i am against those bars for the most part

lel pretty much

SoCal

Plan to move into Vegas once my gig is up here

Incoming

Nice! Is that a g37 next to it too?

no need to be so upset gold tacoma guy, your nerf bars will protect you

it is a bit odd i think a lot of people just project their own situation onto everyone else. kind of makes me feel bad for them to be entirely honest.

yeah man, nice eye, thats my wifes car. it gets pretty shitty mpg since its awd but it really is quite nice to drive

No, I told him to ignore it.

But you're not me.

>I'm trying to build a prerunner out of my Titan
how do you plan to accomplish this? what mods are you planning to do in the near future?

But I'm you

But I am.

pls stop

Kys

What does Veeky Forumsrg think of LJ Wranglers?

I know Jeeps are the new meme right now with every soccer mom and teenager driving them with shite lift kits, 35s, and light bars, but I've wanted an LJ Rubi since I was 8 and it looks like I'm finally going to make it happen this summer.

What say you?

>battlefagon

What are you battling? Your struggle and acceptance with homosexuality?

You know you must be a transfendered lesbian to own a battlefagon right?

yeah because this is the OFF ROAD general not the 'wet grass' general.

Fuck off with your Autismwagons

>tfw spent 3 hours yesterday cleaning all the mud off the underside and sides of the Cruiser
>probably going to go out in the mud again this weekend

Has anyone designed a sprinkler system out of poly pipes you can park your car over and leave for an hour to loosen all the mud and crap up?

I will make sure to get some pics during my next outing

I want to end up with a mid travel prerunner so as to avoid a massive track width and too much fender chopping. It's still my DD/work truck and it's on a pretty hard budget.
I'd love to buy a preassembled kit like what Dirt King offers but I may just piece it together one part at a time. ie UCAs, LCAs.
I also want to end up with some Fox coilovers, no more than a 2" lift. I love having a low truck with a good center of balance with meaty tires. Living in central California, every other truck is either lifted on massive wheels and tiny tires or slammed with massive wheels and tiny tires.
I'm a welder/fabricator now, so I'm planning on building rock sliders and new bumpers for myself and others to help fund my build.

Also I need an LSD or locker.

>this is supposed to be impressive

LMAO

... Car bidet?

>Tfw only fucking log on the beach
Fuck oregon

Basically, but with high pressure nozzles or something that covers the entire underside, heard of people leaving their sprinkler under the front for 30 min, moving it to the centre for another 30 then the back for 30.

man Euros have managed to make just taking a shit look gay.

Might be an interesting question for It's still 4chune so I assume theyre a bag of dick holes but they might help you design something

I'll put it to them when I come up with a design, haven't used /diy/ either but some boards aren't too bad.

My board past is /int/k/pol/o/
I've pretty much lost faith in anything not being elitist and otherwise shit at this point

Man, fuck the stigma that's come with soccer moms driving Wranglers. Don't let the memes get to you.
I've never been in an LJ, but a friend of mine has a TJ. I've also been in YJs and I have a JK Rubicon, but TJ's rock, I think they might be my favorite Wrangler. If you genuinely like them, you should get one.

This is what happens when you only lurk generals.

55s are fucking ugly

There was an $800 J55 on Kijiji in Eliot Lake, Ontario a few months ago. I know a bunch of LC people who called the guy wanting to buy it but none of them wanted to ship it. It also had a chopped roof but no replacement glass. It it ever comes back up I'll probably offer him $500 and just CAA tow it to my brothers place near there and chop the roof completely. Or maybe just leave it to rot, but in my possession.

Late ass reply, but No. It is a race car more then an offroader. I daily drive it to work and back, but I hit dirt roads all the time at 30-50mph, and I go desert racing with it.
I just want more droop for whoops and small jumps.

I own a Jeep for rocks and slow trails.

That being said, I inspected it a couple hours ago, I'm already maxing the stock uppers, and the lower balls don't have far to go. I'm not sure what to do about the lowers, but I can get kits for the uppers easily. And I do have to drop the dif to go lower.

The thing is, should I focus more on compression? Or is more droop better to do first? I can go pretty damn far up with just some fiberglass fenders and a bump stop adjustment.

O b e r l a n d
>why aren't you doing it, user?

wha why is the picc sidewaize
why didn't you put /org/ #37 on the pictoor
>inb4 you're a sphere earther
>believes the earth has sides to it and you're on one of the sides
Then how do I camp on flat land then, fgt?

Hey liquid. How goes the 24?
Bring the 62 up to minden for the long weekend.

I'm this Titan.
What type of trails are you hitting? I can hit dirt trails and fire roads doing 60+ with minimal modification and effort. Those are mainly gravel and loose dirt.
The type of trails and surfaces you want to hit, can help you determine what to focus on.

Personally, I wouldn't even worry about downtravel unless I'm running some hardcore whoops that would otherwise cook lesser shocks.
Down travel is for more extreme and faster offroading in my opinion. Uptravel is much more functional for everyday driving and less intense dirt time.

Hi friends how are we doing today

Just the bar

Had to make two new holes under the car to move the bar an inch forwards, remove some plastic in the grille, fabricate new stabilizing steel pieces and drill holes in them, rust proofing and mounting the lights

Started at 6 PM, done at 00:50 AM...

Better than this guy.

>2017 picture of mightyBenz's cuck shed, colourised

Need. High. Ground.

>may 13 nuclear war when?

>Gravel
>Skateboard
This confus me. Also what gat?