Slablands General

big edition

>GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#F!BgcgBRxD!iTqbr5QmQ5IwUOAEZSBpyQ

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Sheepies guide to writing mobs
docs.google.com/document/d/1cUmHJ6IS7GEoxmAncl0A4Fegx3fJZTbAO_OtCUuKdyU/edit

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1WHpHx_mZ0lV9r-I9XdsgyLuN5Yiaf61v3IhaDbSuvQs/edit

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Friends of Slablands
pastebin.com/dtr2Lxg5

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=FGdSpcMisk8

Previously

What do you think the skin at the border between flesh and scales feels like?

First for ambos

Pleasure

Moon goddess

Orgasms

A dream

Kind of depressing

Heaven.

Never ever

Like the greatest thing either.

Becoming a dragon

The alluring physiology of demons

Trickster goddess of chaos and love.

Tricking the trickster.

Mean waifu

Teaching her the error of her ways.

Lewd lamia

tomboy awoos

Awoos are good as tomboys.

How did I not think of this?

never

dicking her

Girls that have seen some shit.

She seems to be in a good mood at least.

There's apparently a story behind her & her appearance but I haven't bothered looking it up.

banana hair

ambo

apple hair

Mellie the merry milf minotaur

I see that nobody writes any loli content for this game. I remember talk of fluffy loli/shota raptors, what happened? Am I in for purely MEGAMILK if I play slablands?

Millipede girl, the halloween witch, and catgirl tailor all have loli like body types despite not being stated to be under 18. Probably the moth too.

Last I heard those were sitting there with maybe one or two scenes incomplete.

Fair enough, but I meant more statistically "Actually underaged girl" for my sick, sick fantasies.

Yeah, it's a no on that. Some of them are timid, shy, flat, short, etc but none are explicitly a child.

Would any content submitted under the aforementioned stylizing be accepted, or rejected? Or silently rejected under pretense of "quality control"...?

It's allowed, just no one has done it yet. I think the harpies might have been but they got pulled bc the author freaked.

Roger. I'm just assuming the worst, since while the average /d/ user is fine with eight foot dragon cocks and furry hyenas, the thoughts of other remote fetishes causer them to turn tail and run, and I'd hate to waste time.

It's a shame, but we are lacking loli even though it's allowed.

We're not really /d/.

Sorry, only metaphor I could come up with. Regardless, it is nice to see this general still alive after years. You're all doing a great job!

The most productive writer here doesn't care for it.

This reminds me. What are some other fetishes we don't have that we should?

Ear nibbling

A cute, young village girl hiding the secret that she's a Satyr. During the climax of your coitus, her pupils dilate into heart shapes and she wraps her legs around you tightly, locking you in so that you can't pull out. It'll either be to your enjoyment or dismay to learn that, knee-down, she has goat hoofs.

That's in.

Transformation.

Oh god, just the thought of updating all of the projects for transformation makes we want to scream.

Technically it's in though because Elly has transformation content written. None for the pc yet though, but I'd like to write some.

The first pc transformations should be stuff like ears and fluffy tails. The really important stuff, you know.

True. I just wonder how it's all going to end up working because transformation is all painful and energy draining and shit which sucks for just some ears

Also I don't know who should introduce you to it

That description makes me think of a Dr. Kevorkian type.

spaghetti

Tantra.

Is biting in?

Always figured it would accompany some sort of vampire but, to my recollection, we don't have one of those.

I'd fuck her

Disgusting.

Batboy

?

You don't know Tomoko is referred to as the spaghetti girl because of her awkwardness?

imo it should be a really weird crocodile witch doctor in a swamp location sort of between the ocean area and the undead area

Oh sorry I misquoted. Meant for

dem bunny buns

Centaurs

I really love this idea

Tantric sex is meditative sex. It focuses on empathy and connectiveness, turning sex into a shared bonding and quasi-religious experience.

It also usually incorporates yoga and contortionism to make use of crazy positions.

T-thanks, user.

The next step is to write it

How applicable is it if I simply write pages of mixed settings, scenarios, variables and other pieces, but don't actually include any mechanics for it to be put into the game? Because I am very, very dumb.

>Batboy
Oh. Now if only there was a female source for it.

Have you seen what projects look like? There's no need to include code or anything, it's just text. Me or the editors can also provide assistance

Batboy has a female version, but it's not finished. Also there's that vamp idea that got knocked around

Roger that. Maybe I'll piece together something and slap it out. I'm very fine with anything I write being edited, changed or completely rewritten without regard, I'm not a very good author by any means.

Cute horsegirl, by the way.

>Batboy has a female version, but it's not finished.
Neat.
>Also there's that vamp idea that got knocked around
If possible could you be more specific? There's been several.

You can post here for ideas or suggestions or pretty much anything. It hasn't been happening as much because no one's writing anything, but it's usually pretty common. Everyone gets edited by Sapros in the end, so don't worry about quality. You can always post snippets and things too for quick input

Gotta love those ears

I only know of one, the encounter you find in a field and she's all hungry and weak and offers to let you fuck her in exchange for drinking your blood.

What are the others?

Neat. Seems like you guys have it under control.

heart tail

top-tier

>the encounter you find in a field and she's all hungry and weak and offers to let you fuck her in exchange for drinking your blood.
Well that one doesn't ring any bells. I like it though. There was a named one ages ago that had a pretty thorough doc from what I recall as well as some sort of vampire slime I don't think was ever finished.

The others I've seen where just pretty basic ideas. I think there was an idea for finding one in torpor in some tucked away storage room and you could use your blood to bring her out of it.

Bomb girls

>Not fucking the vampire and then denying her the blood, as such would be Heresy.

Let the squalid undead rot in their holes.

> fucking the vampire and then denying her the blood
>when you would have to give blood to wake her in the first place
If you wanna fuck a floppy, non-responsive meat sack more power to you I guess.

Or you could just leave her alone. Or get rid of her.

I do, though. You're waifu is going to get pumped and dumped.

Cute vampire

I'd feed her

Raven girl that likes shiny things

>You're waifu
It wasn't even my idea. But whatever floats your boat user.

Snek girl that wants to throw commies off of Pegasuses

I don't get it.

MELON HAIR

Panty shots