pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Two Armies
youtube.com/watch?v=TBa7hd6FDzI

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w4dZK3_ZbcqNydcPLtnZsif5-868Lxj7-IiqscJ7KLA/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/raw/uUd9jAj0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QbbqbGTnH2WjagalT2ub2CtBPRNyTUoKXUYElZDPC50/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK PHANTOM SHIP

Kagero is my wife

wow way to make a new thread while the other one was still good

we were only on page 9

(lolling@u

Camilla a best!

God damn, all these free orbs.

What do I give Raven

>+Def -Spd Jaffar

I would have literally rather had Lucius

I'd feel bad even feeding this reese's feces to a real unit for LoD

goddam all these 3 star rolls

Hi /feg/ Tired Ike Shitposter here, how is everyone liking the free orbs for Ike?

Gib me a +Atk Hinata pls IS

>Tfw Phantom Ship is one of my favourite FE maps

Does anyone have the link to that spreadsheet that one user put together?

Shut the fuck up you fucking nigger cuck

Which of those units should I grind to 40 and which skills should I inherit to beat Lunatic Michalis tommorow guys?

I love Azura

THE FLYING AND ARMOR QUESTS ARE FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE NINTENDO GOVE ME MY 6 ORBS REEEEEE

this?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w4dZK3_ZbcqNydcPLtnZsif5-868Lxj7-IiqscJ7KLA/edit?usp=sharing

Is Sharena worth 5* over Robin?

You mean the Kiran guy?

>want to put blue tomebreaker on MRobin
>don't want to kill the only FRobin I have for it
Literally any other unit with Blue Tomebreaker when?

>finally roll Taco
>realize his IVs are -ATK/+RES

Well, this sucks

>he didn't have his armour and flier meme teams ready in anticipation of quests like this

Shit taste.

>cant use Mario Run coins for Stamina Potions

Wow Nintendo LITERALLY robbed me of $10 I dont even like Mario wtf

>tfw this game is making you fall in love with Nephenee again

How do I stop it

+ATK/-HP Tharja
+SPD/-DEF Tharja

Which one do I keep? Which one do I sacrifice?

she is pretty good, my Robin had -Spd though so I don't know how good he would be compared to her when he is at his best.

I can't wait any more. Please just release the banner already.
I just blew 12 orbs on reds and got two Firs and one Karel now I' really worried I won't get an Eliwood tomorrow please send help I don't know what to do any more and can't control myself any more the wait for the banner and the stockpiled orbs are making me go nuts kheadfzuhdfujaeler

Look on the bright side, at least it wasn't -spd.

A buddy of mine woke up to a +atk/-res Takumi and I still hate him

I like this OP.

Grind that 2* Narcian to 3* level 40. He can easily bait out the Lunatic peg.

Then, you need a strong blue to block the top cav and take out the sword peg (Sharena), and a strong red who can 1v1 a +6 atk/spd/def/res Michalis (Roy). Take Ninian in case shit goes south and you should be good.

Holy shit this banner is dragging on

please save me from this hell Ike

No, he posted it like yesterday. It had formulas that let you select IVs and had color heat mapping and everything.

Miss when we had four banners up simultaneously lads?

+Atk is better. With Darting Blow, she gets 40spd which should be enough to double anyone unboosted.

Just roll in the current banner. You clearly want to roll, so you should roll.

All in due time my child
Just saves those orbs and wait for my call.

is Ninian fine at level 1 or should I level her up for somemore bulk?

I fucking wish the whole percentage thing didnt reset with each new banner its fucking stupid

Yes
I'm so sick of seeing it

Not a spreadsheet but I wrote down my units IVs on notepad

pastebin.com/raw/uUd9jAj0

Any potential good units in there?

Well, she'll be useless this map because all the enemies are def-targeting, but you're going to level her up anyways so why not?

Focus on Narcian first, though. He's the key to all this.

its going to be lunatic difficulty

>accidentally rolled on the prince banner three times
no, not really
at least I got Leo out of it

I don't like anybody in the current banner though. I just want Eliwood. The only heroes I'd be okay with are Priscilla or Lucius so I can run a big Raven family team.

>banners are going to be shit for at least another week
>already rolled Ninian
>all these orb reward quests
Post how many orbs you're hoarding right now

I just went down the list quickly and most of them are not so good. You have some potential with the Robin M but other than that RNG struck you bad.

>I don't like anybody in the current banner though. I just want Eliwood.
Then why did you roll in the current banner you fucking moron?

Found it:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QbbqbGTnH2WjagalT2ub2CtBPRNyTUoKXUYElZDPC50/edit?usp=sharing

This one has everything

>60 orbs
>hoarding
You need 100+to be considered a hoarder.

>mfw I wanted Priscilla or Lucius
>mfw I got rebecca instead
stupid gacha

Just got a +hp -res Nino. Is this bad? Should I bother with upgrading her or just wait until I get a better one?

>fucking moron
For this exact reason.

It's neither good nor bad. +ATK + SPD would have been good though. Don't upgrade her too much but make her a 5 star. I mean if we would only wait for the best IVs we couldnt progress in the game so make her a starter for now.

I find it kind of funny that one of the heroes I want the most right now is Odin to pass on Blarblade to Ursula.

I'll be around 120 once I finish these quests. There's nothing I want out of this or the next banner, but I kind of want more skill fodder.

Conquest > Birthright

I finally got Ninian after like 200 orbs. Like FUCK! Slight exaggeration on the orb count, but it was a lot!

You guys think a team of

5* sanaki (forgot IVs) lvl 35 (trying to get a few levels till tomorrow)
5*sharena lvl 40
3* Olivia lvl 30
And Tiki with +res -hp (I think) or Hinoka +atk-def (both 40)
Is ok?
Sanaki should do around 40+dmg in one hit so I dance her to nuke Michalis.

>has three potential ending partners
>Eliwood is in love with Ninian
>Kent is in love with Lyn
>Sain is in love with Lyn/everything with a vagina
Jesus, is there any way for this girl to get a good ending? No matter who I pair her with she's their silver medal.

IVs?

>before skill inheritance
>here I hope you like Odins and Hinatas up the ass
>turn them into feathers

>after skill inheritance
>here I hope you like Donnels, Raighs, Wyrs and Sophias who suck AND give jack shit for skills

dem hips tho

I WANT HECTOR TO IMPREGNATE MY PUSSY.

Why did people send home characters?
I never thought it was worth it for some insignificant amount of feathers.

D-donnel can be good if you give him a lot of skills!

Lightning Breath+ for Ninian ?

>+atk/-spd

She still worth it if I give her Speed +3 or Fury? She loses her double on pretty common units like Ephraim but that would give it back to her.

Literally just give him deathblow.

What a cuck.

Seeing 3* shitters and especially duplicates reminded me of my failure and bad luck.

To 5* a +atk abel or neutral sharena /feg/?

Abel

I'd lick that dragon's armpits

I wish they added new monsters from Sacred Stones to Echoes.

Wish he'd drop for me. I need his damn swordbreaker.

sweet
he's going to be tons of fun if I give him death blow and blow out every single red that ever existed

I can do Maria's brother's lunatic map with Maria's sister right?

She wants to oneshot people and will die to people who can counter anyways.
I'd use that over my shit Kagero.

-Att/+Def

I think that's good for defensive purposes? You don't want to attack with your dancers,

How should I build her? Should I feed my 4* Roy to her? B passives? Feed her an Olivia?

I had like 6 Abels

>finally a fourth 5*
>it's a shitty healer
Fuck this shit, also what should I even do with a range 2 healing power if it only restores mere 8 HP?
Well I guess I can be happy that I have at least some damn 5* again, I thought this would never happen.

>can't complete the lunatic 9-5 quest because my highest attack axe user has 43 attack and not 45

lmaoing@my shit selection of axe users

Really loving the whole "some units are straight up unusable because of their garbage stats" thing.

Who's cutest boy?

No, that's an awful idea. Her atk is so poor but her natural skills are so good that she's meant to be a support character. Keep Light Breath on her or give her Dark Breath, find something to replace Hone Dragons unless you're using a dragon, give her an a skill that boosts her defenses somehow, give her one of the defensive skills (like Escutcheon or Sacred Cowl) and make her into a full-defensive/support character.

That just pains me right there, and the bitch just outright leaves him for no reason.

Is there any 4-5* unit that absolutely refuses to drop for you?

I just want a single Catria for my flying meme team, and I haven't seen her once. I've pulled so many 4* Ests, Florinas and Cordelias.

Wrys gives Rehabilitate, he's necessary fodder if your chosen healer doesn't have it.

sure is cute, though!

I think Physics should have added the benefit of the mis-translation where it was written to heal everyone within 2 squares of the healed target, to also be healed for 8 HP. I would even take it at half the HP.

At this point, anyone is usable with the right skills, though I guess those are the go-tos for feather gathering now.

That said, Donnel has Drag Back and Reciprocal Aid which can real nice for certain units, Every Healer wants all of Wrys' stuff, and Sophia is still shit(but can at least do the RR+TA shtick better than Henry in some ways).

Donnel is a healthy source of brave lance

Still way luckier than me, I only have two axe users in the first place.