/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12537776
strawpoll.me/12537758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because old magic understood that fun comes from the suffering of everyone involved

Need a concede, 57910.
Thanks.

How do non-dragoncraft decks counter Lightning Burst?

Okay so how is it okay that it's literally impossible to do anything against forest when they keep bouncing Lizas and just slapping you with fairies.

At no point in the game was I able to actually do anything on the board for real.

Need a win for two quests.

strawpoll.me/12537776

strawpoll.me/12537758

Wolfboltfags on suicide watch

Half the classes uses storm. The others uses banish and or destroy effects.
Liza really only shields from Rune.

Thanks Lucifer-kun.

Anything coming this expansion to support playing pic related?

It sure did bamboozle me as dragon.

Bahamut is a bit late of an answer for that.

>opponent thinks they're winning and spams emotes throughout entire game
>end up beating them

Best feeling

Can you run multiple copies of this? Isn't it dangerous to play this card in a physical tcg?

Thank you

t. Vaniafag

Such a waste of a character and art on something that doesn't see play

I have two animated ones

Can you play a second copy of that card while it's effect is active?
Can you actually play a sub-sub-game?

Yes, and it can keep going.

>it's another "tempo rune goes second, has levi and piercing rune on turn 4" episode
I didn't want to hit AA3 today anyway

There's a reason it was one of the first banned cards.

As a matter of fact, you can.

This card is banned as far as I remember so you actually can't play it. There was an entire set of card like this that to a lot of dumb things.

>judge of retribution
>lightning blast

What the fuck is wrong with Cygames? They want to delete shadow from the game or something?

You can but it's banned from all formats of play.

This however, isn't.

Just don't match up against dragon and haven?

Along with arena, probably

>check new cards again
>Dragon gets Thunder Blast
>6 PP Acolyte's Light that becomes the BEST board clear at 10 PP via banishing all enemy amulets and followers

...What the? Ouch

hip-hip

Ayyy fucking lmao, i would love to see someone in a tournament have to play a sub-sub-sub-sub-game, and have to end 5 matches just to win/lose one.

Wrong, best board clear is Alexander

The duel literally never ends nep vs nep.
But Mordecai > Luna

sadly, no. jk will always be subpar because you can only do 15 damage at once while silverbolt can deal 18 instead

Enjoy your shitty nep while you can pedonigger.

Cheesecraft when?

Man, Nep vs Nep mirrors are always a crapshoot for me

You best hope that you went first and that you draw Mordecai or Nep in the first 8 turns or else the headstart your opponent has will grind you out

>pedonigger
>using Mordecai
I didnt know it was pedo to play as Skelly man.

In situations like this, Cerberus/Mummy/Howl really pulls through.

It's the same against Seraph really. Go first, and hope that you get some Cerberus, howl and shit along the way to go with Nep on turn 8.

Acolyte's light only targets followers, this targets both followers and amulets it's a 6pp Odin enhance(10) become an AOE Odin.

>good thing I play both Dragon and shadow in ranked.

>Shadowverse
More like Dragonverse amirite.
RIP Shadowcraft

But she doesn't get countered by durandal.

I wish Sun Satan was good.

Wish granted, go into ranked right now to play Sun Satan and see for yourself!

SEIHAISURU

But it is good

Vampy is already madly sucking my dragon dick, it's like an addiction. All your emotes make me drip precum till I can finally shoot my load inside your mouths. Once the next set hits, there is nothing you vampy niggas can do besides being my personal onahole. If you beg nicely, you can live leashed under my table inside my dragon cave instead of getting dicked while everyone will see you. Feel the dragon dick inside you roar.

What happens if you Athena an Alexander and attack an Aegis?

Will we finally get to see all 14 attacks in one turn?

Bane
Followers that have Bane automatically destroy any other followers they attack. Followers that attack them are automatically destroyed.

Ward
If one of your followers in play has Ward, THE OPPONENT can only attack that follower. If multiple allied followers have Ward, they opponent may attack any one of them.

The opponent attacks wards, not the follower, because the opponent declares attacks. The follower triggers bane affects.

>be fresh master
>the idea of a fairy spam deck really appeals to me but I can't win more than 40% of games with it in ranked

What happens if I my opponent also summons an Aegis?

Does the effect of one cancel out the other?

you can already do that against mordecai

Nothing says that bane is an effect.
I am assuming it is but I can't take that for granted.

LEADER WHEN?

It seems at least anything with a keyword is an effect. Most likely any rules text printed on a card. The only thing that varies is who is targeted by the effect.

Last Words
Last Words effects activate when the card is destroyed.

Fanfare
Fanfare effects activate when you play the card from your hand using play points.

Combined with Dragon's tendency to ramp then they have effective answers to alot of control decks

I guess the question is how to fit those into their deck, Ramp Dragon deck cards tend to be fighting for space

Literally what the fuck will beat ramp dragon next expansion?

>sahaluci heal cancer
>eggs and ivory for draw
>SIX banishes with odin and lightning
>NINE boardclears with salamander, bahamut and lightning

They can also always fall back on satan if shit goes south. What the fuck man?

It's not, the win rates speak for themselves.

The deck relies on getting guardian sun early which is not consistent, the only class amulet tutor that Haven has doesn't work on non-countdown amulets
Uriel is way too slow because the evolve first evolve turns 4-5 are critical you need a baldy or Lion out no matter what.
will be even worse now with all the amulet destruction people will be running and now that dragon has multiple ways to fuck you over with bahamut/blast

>Nothing says that bane is an effect.
Are you retarded or something?
Is this your first card game? Have you never played YGO or MtG at least?

>SIX banishes with odin and lightning
They aren't going to run both. Lightning will replace Odin.

Running both is extraneous.

>Literally what the fuck will beat ramp dragon next expansion?
Killing them on turn 6 with a storm minion.
D-shift.

Hooooorayyyyyyy 3 months of even worse cancer

Probably Aggro Blood, or A lucky Aggro shadow.
I really don't think the new card is good for the meta, it's just going to be Dragon shitting on control decks for a bit before everyone swaps over to Unga Bunga since control can't win anymore.

Better safe than sorry dont you think?

Satan isnt even that good to be honest

you waste 1 turn playing him and you gotta pray you dont draw the shitty servants

>Better brick than sorry, don't you think?
Fixed for you.

eggs most likely won't be run
no one runs 3 odins
lightning still requires 10pp for board clear
ramp's early game in ToG will still be very weak

I have and there are plenty of things that aren't effects there. Like costs for instance. Or resolutions. Or simply game rules.
And all of these things can destroy or otherwise remove cards. And as such, the details are important.

/ourguy/

I don't get it. This would have made more sense If you had used Luna instead of Vampy.

>no one runs 3 odins
I do.

Most aggro/midrange as well as Cblood/Wolfbolt can still compete. Their early game remains mediocre and a good combo deck can still do them in though their Lucifers and Ouroburos.

I do to banish all those pestering seraphs and mordecais

Combofags as a whole are gonna hate this card.

Wait a minute, Death Mask can soak self damage too, right? The intersectional synergies of Baphomet-Azazel CBlood are looking spicier by the minute.

Does anyone think Enchanted Sword might be cancer? People already run Blademage in Daria lists, Enchanted sword is literally a Blade Mage that costs 1 more. If you Daria into Sword+Fates hand, It's basically 1 pp, Give Blade Mage +2/+2

>get everything they want because they've bitched for months
>STILL complain

Dragoncucks are never satisfied with anything.

I don't play Dragon anymore, just saying the people who think Ramp Dragon will be T0 or better than Face Dragon are mistaken.

Message to everybody not playing Seraphim Haven.

???
It doesn't look like he's complaining, it looks like he's saying Dragon's Early game will still be somewhat weak (which it is aside from Rahab)

I play as Elana Haven

People already seem to think so seeing how almost nobody played face dragon in RoB.
They all fell for the SahaLuci meme.

Only protects against 5 damage. So 1 damage dire bond wooooo

Yeah. You can Dire Bond/SD/Belph etc for free.

AHHHHHHHHHH DELET

look, just delet this right now

Mask and Dire Bond on turn 5?

>ramp's early game in ToG will still be very weak
They got Rahab and Sygil to strengthen their early game. Whether those cards will solve Ramp's early game remains to be seen, but saing that it will still be very weak as if nothing had changed is simply not correct.

Read the card again. This isn't like armor, it absorb any amount of damage as long as it is in play.

>ramp's early game in ToG will still be very weak
How so?

What do you get for finishing story missions 8+? I can't find jack shit on the internet about it.

please concede

I think you are the one who needs to read the card again.

desu Elana feels more fair than Seraph, at least you can just destroy Elana.

>make neutralcraft deck
>throw in carrots, unicas and the saha luci memes
>grab some odins and bahas
>lets go
>seraph haven
>25 turns later
>flawless victory for neutralcraft
I had fun
Hag can't handle the carrot+valkyre spear value

>Rahab
>early game
Rahab is the shittiest card of TotG and one of the shittiest cards in the game in general.
Pucewyrm however. That's a great card.

>rahab
>bad
B0?

>D0 opinion
>not a single argument
Ignored. You've never played Dragon and you don't know shit about what you are talking about.