First for the game is pretty good

Previous Thread:

>posts link to collages
>doesnt use collage
OP is a fag

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE BEST WAIFUS

Who's best waifu for maleRyder?

DOOOOOOOT

Did everyone's custom father turn out absolutely hideous?

Mine had no cheek bones

Good thing i ll be supporting bioware and buy all the dlcs ;^)

Also, im having fun :DDD like many other non brainwashed channer drones who actually have the brain to choose and enjoy what the ylike instead of follow the brain dead chan herds

Platinum when?

Gold is too easy.

OP is always a fag, user. Or are you new here?

>They reproduce via spores that can lie dormant for millennia and are robust enough to survive prolonged periods in deep space and atmospheric re-entry.

Vetra.
Nothing else comes close.

First image, best girl. We can go home now.

Nth for soft Turian booty

Gonna have to go with Vetra.

Actually, does anyone have a good non-ass, non-futacock argument for Peebee or Cora?

>I like emotional unreliable idiots
Also Garrus is a beta cuck that sucks your dick at every turn, that is why most people like him.

Meanwhile Legion, Samara, Liara and Miranda are capable and reliable individuals you can truth

Hi /meg/! Game comes out later today in my country. Here's a pic of me at the launch now! Can't wait, MEA is going to be awesome. WOOOO

Cora is cute and Scott should kiss her.

>everyone on my fucking ship is either lesbian or Bi

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also nice job with your lies about more flirting/flings Bioware. Only 1 or 2 other people you can actually flirt with that aren't your Crew Members

Garrus is only a beta so Shepard though.
That's not so bad, he respects the pecking order and sees Shepard, the biggest alpha in the fucking galaxy. as a mentor.

Off to a good start, this thread.

censorship or no censorship???

>They said Kallo is best boy
>He gets triggered when best husbando Gil redesigns some ship stuff to make it better and improve it
>Autistically screeches about how everything should follow the plan and flexibility is bad
into the trash he goes
Good news, i though Gil was shit but he is pretty cool after a few casual convos

>Jaal isnt bi
>Liam isnt bi
What are you talking about you faggot

This will be the soundtrack for my Gay Scott playthrough.

youtube.com/watch?v=_bFM4KSJSyo

This faggot comes to every thread, posts the same images (doesn't even change the filename) and writes nearly the same b8 every time

Surely everyone's noticed this?

>Liam isn't bi

What? could of sworn the nigger was about to suck my dick

yes, learn to ignore posts faggot

Okay /meg/

Which group did you wake up first?

>pick flirt option with suvi as mryder
>some kind of inbred albion jabber ending with "that's really not going to work"
>mryder's NOPE face as he holds up his hands and says "I understand completely"
Even knowing what was going to happen, the result made me laugh.

Merchants

Had to get more inventory space

>faggots were allowed on this colonization mission

>Garrus 'scratch one' Vakarian
>Garrus 'archangel' Vakarian
>Garrus 'I can out-calibrate the geth' Vakarian
>beta
Kek

>You are supposed change images you keep related to mass errect events
Da fuck? i am not going to use different pics when the ones i have are fine

And my beliefs arent going to change because for change you need intelligent points, and Veeky Forums isnt known for that

I'm actually interested to hear reasons other than looks for PB and Cora.

I just wanted to confirm people here have basic pattern recognition

Thank you for your time

Thanks first the heads up.

And the vetra pic.

>Create a new civilization
>Try to make the same old mistakes by removing diversity so people will have to fight and get fucked from bigotry for years to come
Retard

>suvi wants to give me a write up about soil samples
>only dialogue options are variant of "tl;dr' or "no"

Just going by numbers: there are 20k humans on the Hyperion and you only need about 1k for a viable population. 19k could be fags and the species would survive. And this is before we take into account modern reproductive science.

fuck off jew

I'm just pointing you some faggot that keeps spamming every thread with obvious b8.
I don't care what your beliefs are.

Cora would be ok but she is really, REALLY a wannabe Asari and never shuts up about them.

PeeBee is insufferable and will dump you the moment something more interesting comes along.

user raises a good point

Even if your don't like it

Best not to waste time with this shit

Get fucked, you femtur-loving krogan apologist. No one wanted the krogan back in Andromeda. No one wanted those fucking rapists.

>Dumb Veeky Forums memes
>lul i are so independant and smart, and Garrus tells me i am great, he is so cool and STRONK
lol, Garrus is a literal cocksucker, anyone with an ounce of self awareness and knowledge of psychology can notice how he pretty much sucks up to you and never disagrees with you unlike other not so popular cahracters who will call you out for your idiocy

Vetra's eyes are green, and the dude there has a Systems Alliance shirt. It's probably some OC.

Can't have bigotry if there is no diversity

They put so much care and detail into the skin and eyes here. And then there's . . . the hair. One day, one day Bioware, you will into hair. Maybe.

My god how many times are you going to post this. It's getting really sad. You're like the only person on this general that liked the game.

Garrus is our ward of course he trusts our judgmrnt

Megatits Lawson, reporting in.

I wish she would switch her visor off, she has beautiful eyes.

How much did EA pay you?

Peebee came off as a spastic, and not even in a distinctive way. I can't stand Sera from DAI, but she had a very unique way of speaking. Peebee lacks even that.

Cora being an asariboo is silly, but without that quirk she'd be femKaidan.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I dunno, I think my Ryder may be plotting the downfall of the white and black races. She just gets that look sometimes.

>tfw people can't argue against the implications of curing the Genophage with Wrex as leader without making up headcanon that ignores the canon Wrex Cure ending slideshow, which has 0 (zero) images of warfare/combat/preparing for war
In any other instance than Wrex + Eve, I would support the Genophage.

Or maybe I'm a sappy emotional fuck who likes hanging out with Wrex, and feel guilty when I have to kill him.

>basing your opinion of Garrus's entire character on how he interacts with literally the most Alpha motherfucker in the galaxy
Why yes, commander Shepard is indeed awesome. What's your point?

>There's a button to kick her off you guys
>no button when she jumps on you
>Literally sits on you for 10 fucking seconds and starts talking before you can kick her off
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY HOMO RYDEN WHORE!

>/pol/tards this desperate they come to shill their autism in a progressive game general
hahahah my sides

Years from now people are going to look back and realize this game didn't deserve even a quarter of the hate it's getting by spergs on the internet.

>jesus fuck is this bitch going on about the huntresses again?

The endings of ME3 are fanfic tier you mong. Fuck off, nobody cares.

>newfags come to /meg/ to complain about extablished facts instead of just going on reddit who share their skewed worldview
really activates my almonds.

Why does it feel like she's about to slip through the cracks?

People say that about every game. Even completely atrocious scat like Ride to Hell: Retribution.

0 Brazilian reales

She did, but in a fade-to-blacked scene.

Why don't people understand what pngs are useful for?

>Le ending images dude
>Meanwhile Wrex is an emotionally unstable retard like most of Krogan who after learns you prefered superior Salarian help he literally ignores reality and just rages and you and kills himself
>Some people call this "smart leader"
lol drumpflets for usre

>when your white friend thinks she aint got white privilege white cause she female

Clearly, he blacked out momentarily from the shock.

You lost ctr, let it go already. It's not healthy.

Mass Effect fans already mostly like the game, even with its flaws.

Years from now other people aren't even going to remember it exists most likely.

reposting this educational post from the last thread:
>you are now aware that Turian dermal plates are an evolved defence against solar radiation
>they cover the most commonly exposed areas: the head, shoulders, upper torso, forearms and large areas of the front of the legs
>the natural resting position of a bipedal humanoid is sitting or lying on the back
>any hard surface on the upper rear thighs or butt region makes sitting down uncomfortable and painful
>same for the back and any 'fold' area such as the armpits, insides of the thighs, back of the knees, and anywhere else flesh comes into contact with other flesh more often than not
>your are now aware that soft Turian booty is an evolutionary imperative

>SCIENCE, bitches

and I bet it giggles twice when you hit it

user, are you ok?
You seem upset

Hillary here, and I would just like to approve of the Mass-ive Effect you have on people here. Use it well, so we can defeat those superpredator krogan-apologists and Drumpf supporters!

>find an empty angaran escape pod
>"appears to have been drifting... for nearly a decade
>exact same model as the ones from Hyperion

Personally, considering the quality of the sex scenes you get with the other romances, I think vetrafags got off lucky.

The imagination is a finer painter than any of the animation directors from this game.

Very nice. Diverse. Every game should be like this. I'm going to buy a second copy to support this.

Depends on what's meant by "years from now." It's been 10 years since ME1 and nvm i guess people don't remember it very well since everyone thinks the sun shines out of its ass

Dont worry madam, we will create another genophage for the krogan and execute all bigots.

Exile is too good for them, execution is what we need in andromeda

Now they are showing females of all races, hopefully they will finally get around to showing children of all races.

>Mass Effect fans already mostly like the game

mass effect fan ≠ biodrone

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Seriously you're as bad as Barneyfag. Where did the Kogan touch you?

Don't forget to let your wife's son play it, so that he too can understand the strength of diversity and marginalization of whiteness.

>The imagination is a finer painter than any of the animation directors from this game.

>fade to black
>"slurrrp"
You may be right.

ME1 is judged by the standards of its day. Most people accept than a game like ME1 would be unacceptable nowadays.

Which romance is best for somebody who wants to kill himself but is waiting for his parents to go first as to not hurt them?

Asking for a friend

how did Bioware manage to make the MC's so uninteresting and unlikeable? you never care about them, you are not emotionally connected to them.

Femshep was fucking perfect.

How is the exploration of MEA?

have some gay people would be great for colonizing, they wouldnt have to worry about raising a family and dedicate themselves to work.

there are plenty people to get the numbers up, stop using flawed logic to be bigoted

shillary/afterberner retards with their heads way too up in their asses as usual, enjoy 8 years of trump

liam

By posting, you disprove your own statement that nobody cares, because *you* care, enough to reply.

>his opinion is different!
>he must support Trump!
Fuck off with your personal attacks, that's not an argument.

>implying the ending to the fucking game doesn't matter (in this context)
>"Shepard doesn't actually control all the toasters, it's all a dream!"

What would you do if your entire species had been slowly dying, and had a chance to revive it, but was foiled by a close friend? You'd be pretty pissed too.

>Some people call this "smart leader"
I don't.

>People stopped subbing Ai-Chan's vids in english
>only Japanese and Korean subs now

FUCK YOUUUUUU

But it is, low iq drumpf voters arent smart enough to unlock the naruto profile or use singularity no jutsu

Femshep a goddess

Miles and miles of copy pasted rocks

A reasonable argument, but I don't think that's what people are doing when they clamor for "make it more liek me1!" Unless you're taking the stance that they don't really want that and are actually asking for some half-remembered ideal that didn't even really exist to make them feel that sense of wonder and enjoyment they had back then but now is gone forever because they're fucking 10 years older. Then you're spot on.

>All she wants is to love and be loved in return