Post sexy pop-ups

Post sexy pop-ups.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpvrRB79koU
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/6118837448.html
slate.com/blogs/the_eye/2013/10/22/pop_up_headlights_why_the_hidden_headlamp_has_disappeared.html
roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-technology/news/a4093/revolutionary-audi-headlight-tech-banned-in-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fun idea OP, you start

doesn't get sexier in terms of popups than this you poopup

If I had to fuck a car for whatever reason it might as well be this one.

My favorite pops ups are ferraris

RWD, manual, V12, popups, wedge, coupe

It's literally the perfect vehicle

I was about to post this. Bitch is giving mad bedroom eyes.

The fucking smugness is of the charts on this one

oxymoron

all popups are ugly form ruining air brakes

>modern safety standards
>6' high hood
>entire car is air brake

they somehow still make new cars more aerodynamic than back then.
probably because of the shapes that look like a sucked candy

Fuck you, troglodyte.

Posting best non-pop-up hidden headlights

Need more popup gifs

cars now are much more aerodynamic safe and better looking than any popup equipped car

its funny because troglodyte applies to fans of popups and anyone who obsesses over old shitboxes

How about pop-down headlights?

Why did yuropoors have to ruin popup lights?

oh look, the shit stirrer finally arrived

american safety standards*

While they look cool, they're heavy and are failure-prone. Also (You).

unironically the greatest car ever made

Hidden headlights in general are my fetish, including pop-ups. This thread gets me hard.

I've never actually seen those in action. Was not expecting them to work like that.

Jesus, he look spoop. What car is that?

I think that takes it two rotations too far.

TVR 350i? I could be wrong

>mfw this style of hidden light could abide by current safety standards

All cars posted here need popup wiper panels

Except the manual v12's are rare as fuck only put out ~300 hp, and the V8's whilst easier to get more power out of, only came in auto, and worst yet a new corolla will probably out run both of them.

The only things they got right with those cars was Mpars and no B-pillars.

And pop up spoilers

>shapes that look like a sucked candy

...uhh
D-don't you just mean a "tear-drop"?

850CSi had 380 horsepower
also the 840Ci had a 6 speed manual available

this guy is right

But also, these aren't time attack track monsters, they're comfortable Grand Tourers.

Here is me and my pop ups.

850 CSI Manuel:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpvrRB79koU

God I love the Montreal.

You're right.

absolutely horrifying. 230 km/h is already scary as fuck, especially in older cars.

>just one half inch of a twitch of his hand and everything would be instantly over

>also the 840Ci had a 6 speed manual available

The CSi didn't come to the states, and the 840i only came in auto here too.

honda prelude 3rd generation is one sexy car

>Hey kid, wanna hear a ghost story?

>Daily road saltings

They are still very much possible in the US. Europe introduced new regulations in 2004 which made them impossible. Doesn't affect the US but car manufacturers operate globally so they won't make a one-off.

about how much is it for a clean first gen nsx? maybe 50k for one with under 60-80k miles?

There are manuals for sale. Just really hard to find.

damn son
>sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/6118837448.html

80k miles go for about 45k asking price
A lot varies more than mileage though.

>ameridumbs

slate.com/blogs/the_eye/2013/10/22/pop_up_headlights_why_the_hidden_headlamp_has_disappeared.html

Headlamp concealment devices are still legal, and regulations for manufacturing them can be found under the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s Standard No. 108. (Here’s one sensible restriction: “Whenever any malfunction occurs in a component that controls or conducts power for the actuation of the concealment device, each closed headlamp concealment device shall be capable of being fully opened by a means not requiring the use of any tools. Thereafter, the headlamp concealment device must remain fully opened until intentionally closed.”)

What’s changed in the last decade have been European design laws requiring the front end of cars to be more readily deformable—a move intended to protect pedestrians in case of a crash. (Section 7.2.3.3 of this 2004 report [PDF] presented to the European Commission has more on the changes required.) It is difficult to create hidden headlights that comply with these laws, and the high costs of doing so aren’t worth it to most manufacturers.

they are still legal everywhere, you dumbasses

>lets just cripple the pedestrian so they can live their entire life wearing diapers and being a vegetable from the neck down rather than just killing them

The reason no one makes popups is because sue-happy amerifats are too busy stuffing their lardasses with hamburgers instead of properly mantaining their cars, so the manufacturer will get fined by the US gov when they fail, all because America is a 3rd world country with improper inspection laws

Are you retarded? Nobody said illegal. But EUROPEAN regulations made it impossible to make them compliant. This ruling killed it off FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD too. So fuck off Eurocuck. Always ruining shit.

Too busy stuffing your fatass with deepfried soda to type correctly the first time?
See

lol

You proved my point with your original post. There is no ruling in the US which makes them illegal nor was their ever a lawsuit. It was only ever Europe. Your own god damn article link even blames European laws for the disappearance of them. How idiotic are you?

t. butthurt eurofag
You ruined pop-ups. What next?

How idiotic are you? European laws do not have any laws against aerodynamic headlights, they simply state that they should be easily crushable in the event of the accident, American law on the contrary states that the headlights should always be fixed in the outside position, and that they should be manually operated

According to European regulations pop ups could have any shape or form as long as they pass crash restrictions, whereas American regulations stipuly that headlights should be vissible at all times aside from the vehicle turned off and that they should be able to be manually operated, meaning that it is actually your 3td world shithole stopping manufacturers

Fucking poverty-tier reading comprehension

t. Illiterate amerifat
See Reminder you Amerifats can't have laser headlights

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-technology/news/a4093/revolutionary-audi-headlight-tech-banned-in-us/

Nice """"""""freedom""""""" nerd

Stipulate*

The fuck is wrong wwith this phone???

Popup headlights are NOT ILLEGAL, they just lower the safety rating. Every manufacturer is now "muh safety regulationz!!!"

are you drunk

>Visible at all times rule
You're making stuff up now. Find this for me. Because it doesn't exist. Manual operation is literally a knob you can turn so you can open the headlight when the motor fails. That rule has been in existence since the beginning of pop-ups. So that didn't inhibit pop-ups in anyway. Also, your made up "always visible" rule conflicts with current hidden headlamp rule that simply states there must be a manual way to open. If your "always visible" rule did exist, then the hidden headlamp rule would be deprecated, but it's not. Because it's not real and you made it up.

Pop-ups died in 2004. What happened in 2004? US crash protection hadn't been updated recently and wouldn't be updated until 2008 (not that pop-ups were inhibited here either, they still weren't and aren't to this day). The ONLY change that occurred was in Europe requiring deformable front-ends for pedestrian safety. But it's impossible to make current pop-ups compliant with these new EUROPEAN rules. And nobody wanted to invest the money so they died. So, Europe is the reason pop-ups died. Go fuck yourself.

spoop

Uhhhm H-hi nice to meet you, how haven't i seen you around here before