HONDA

Name a better fwd car then the 89 - 91 Civic ... bet you cant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdXhvTwUa8U
newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/6122442564.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6cRhfPOBhpc
youtube.com/watch?v=a27pCW2DPc0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7d_Yhi3cZ0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Type_R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally any audi

nope I can't except the one you posted is a stancefaggot ricer.

>audi 100
>aftermarket support is little compared to the civic
>isnt as reliable
>way more expensive to maintain
>pigfat

what are you talking about?

clean ass rpf1s. audis a better car from the factory i admit, but u cant do shit with a audi. heres my hatch

jesus fucking christ that is rusty as fuck

scrap that thing and buy a cleaner shell

lol ive been told that. I hate to get rid of it tho 255k miles and growing it seriously has some bad body twist. idk im gonna try welding in a cage to strengthen the frame. maybe evuntlly do some real rust repair and buy qps and rockers. for now tho I got a b18 im putting a gsr head on and turboing with a wrx turbo

my first civic I bought you could stick 3 fingers thro the shock tower so this is a bit of a upgrade lol

AE82 4A-GE.

>for now tho I got a b18 im putting a gsr head on and turboing with a wrx turbo

none of that matters because the rust is fucking you over. That should be your main priority. Not a shitty turbo

Audi 100 literally has one of the best engines to tune and modify.

>pigfat

That's not how you spell SR20

>Audi 100
>isnt as reliable
???

>what is Audi 2.2 Turbo inline 5

How many Audi 100's do you see on the road (here in the US) compared to 80s/90s civics?

Exactly. While most Honda's at that age are rusty pieces of shit, Audi's are rusty pieces of shit that don't run anymore

Also i dont know how you replying with a pic of a stanced Audi and question marks makes you right but you must be suffering from the 'tism lad

plenty of them in Europe. bear in mind it was audi 5000 in us and they had a bad reputation due to that throttle issue. which we didnt get in europe. audi 100 2.3 and diesel engines are bulletproof.

>the im too much of a pussy to swap in the godtier 3B 2.3 I5 20v Tarbo and boost it to the moon motor

Genius m8

>Also i dont know how you replying with a pic of a stanced Audi and question marks makes you right
>posts a riced out civic to make him right
peace famalam, just dont give shit to a true 90's workhorse of many european families. a legendary car the audi 100 was. civic just wasnt good enough for a proper northern european winter.

Ok but I'm talking about the US

why would you say that as long as I dont lose chassis rigidity I should be fine the only bad rust spots are on the outer rocker panels which dont even hold a load. may plan is to patch the one spot were it fully rusted thro, run steel tube along the floor to strengthen and brace everything. I think its going to be kindof funny when you roll up to the light and rusty pos pulls on you.

2.2*

2.3 is the bulletproof diesel

>civic just wasnt good enough for a proper northern european winter.

Why would I care about Europe? I live in the United States.

God you eurocucks are so annonying.

>riced civic

Clearly you don't know what rice is. All the civic's I have been posting are either stock or heavily modified for track use/spirited driving.

You if anything have been posting riced Audi's

sorry op but the Integra exists

this nigga is really bringing up diesel Audis and trying to compare it to actual good Honda engines

that car seems to be garbage

wrong famalam. there was a 2.0TD, 2.4D and 2.5 TDI. all pretty much bulletproof.

Im more of taking pride in your ride type of guy.

I'd never roll up in a rusty POS to begin with.

>the butthurt honda owners
is it because the diesels were more reliable,the car would rust and the 2.2 Turbo was a better engine? i understand.

*wouldnt

There is more rust than you see or imagine.

Dump it and find a norust

I'm just gonna leave this here

Move over bitchboy

Clean AF
>muh audi autism
Lol fuck off audifag

FUCK I really want and Audi 200 quattro
That + injectors + cams + Massive tarbo + 2step launch + straight pipe = Machine gun and firebreathing exhaust + warp speed and pants of shit

That's pretty much a Honda, I think your forgetting mk3-mk4 jettas/golfs

is the teggy really a better car tho, I admit more modern and it has air bags and a hyrdo clutch but it also weights like 700 more lbs. What makes for a better chassis when building a race car? and fuck audis if you want to build a audi its gonna cost u so much money. good luck finding parts in america like you can with a civic. I admit they may have been a better car from the factory but who makes aftermarket audi parts.

McDonald struts

Not multi link

Any non cuck will put it on coils

No. It is because the Hondas are fun to beat on. Old Audis might have some charms of their own, but it sure isn't from following a perfect line on a blind decreasing radius turn uphill at 8000rpm.

I prefer this

i agree completely and actually had my engine bay wire tucked quite nice when the motor was in it. Im looking at picking up a rust free teggy shell for 500 bucks to make into a clean car, fresh paint full interior bumpin subs and a ps2 for the passenger. but my hatch is the race car, and being a race car it has a compeltly stripped interior including dash and since it already has no interior who really cares how it looks on the outside, sleeper status when my 500 dollars hatch smokes your 14 grand bmw. At the same time I hate to get rid of this shell even tho its cancerous, has some sentimental value i want to cut out the rust (even tho panels will cost more then a new shell) and try taking this car to way over 300,000 miles

YES FAMALAM
youtube.com/watch?v=tdXhvTwUa8U

>mfw I found one of these near me with a 29k miles for $3k

thinking about picking it up t b h

newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/6122442564.html

you mean the 2.2 turbo that makes less hp than a 1.8 non turbo Honda

sure

Audis seem to be garbage is all I can gather at least compared to a Honda

ok but the op said

>Name a better fwd car then the 89 - 91 Civic

only Honda could make a better fwd car

DC2 can dust a EK9 (the ultimate Civic) with no problem so yeah Id say so

its chassis is much better for performance

you can even find Best Motoring and the like where they compare it against B18 swapped Civics and it still comes out on top

i used to love the face of civic wannabe-racers when i blow the fuck out of them in my 330 DIESEL
I
E
S
E
L

2.2 T 20V makes 217 hp with endless potential of tuning. its a great engine for modding. that's why they're so expensive in poorope.

>fresh paint full interior bumpin subs and a ps2 for the passenger.

what the fuck am I reading? are we in the early 2000's right now?

>sleeper status when my 500 dollars hatch smokes your $14 grand bmw

WHAT? Do you actually think thats cool or anything? Why does it matter that you beat a $14k BMW in a straight line? How old are you man? Are you autistic?

Damn!
I'd go check that out if near me. You put a new timing belt on it and you're set for a long time.
I saw a 1993 with 12k miles go for $11,000 on ebay

Classic Mini

>No reply

As expected

its not hard to beat a 316i. he is probably a kid. thats what i was like when i was younger. had a 330cd, with a e60 tarbo, injectors and a chiptune,making around 300hp. was fun blowing civics and all them ricers. now i think whats the point. oh, and then the clutch went.

well I mean the Honda engines have high potential too and are cheap overall

sure its going to cost a bit to make a 1000whp Honda but its not unheard of or anything

kek

I had a B13 Sentra

it doesnt even compare to a 106 hp USDM Si
the SR20 makes a good punch in the chassis but its just not as well sorted out

eh I wasn't like that as a kid. "racing" on the street was and is always stupid and requires no skill at all.

If a person builds a civic the right way and knows how to properly drive, they could run circles around cars like E36 M3's and other cars with more power on the track.

If the civic is so good how come its still not being made today???

Makes you think

but it is

the B13 isnt

>There are early 90's civics still made today
???
>The b13 ian't
Yes it is

no it isnt

Mexico stopped making them

it wasnt good it was just cheap

Honda is too busy setting records to make old cars

A 89-91 crx to be honest, same thing though

yeah I actually think it would be pretty cool to have a sleeper. prove all the haters wrong when they talking trash on your car, ask em to race and see who wins. civics can be good drag cars and can also corner well.
and yes ps2 in the center console just for shits and giggles, why the fuck not if your gonna build a car thats good for crusin and pickin up chicks not gutted race car.

>mk2 GTI
>B13 SE-R
really wasn't that hard

>Records
>Implying

They are still sold on the mexican website

how old are you and where are you from?

>fwd Audis
>any Audi for that matter

Just understeer my shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=6cRhfPOBhpc
youtube.com/watch?v=a27pCW2DPc0

>it wasnt good it was just cheap
I like how you are hating on the cost while talking up same era hondas. I mean back then a civic was luxury, never a economy minded vehicle.
>Honda is too busy setting records
while yeah that is super relevant

no they stopped production since they got a 0 star crash rating

the last they made were these special editions at the start of the year

and talk about an irrelevant car

lmao

fanboy seems frustrated

not even talking same era learn to keep up since the other user wants to go talking about a 2017 B13 Nissan

Good luck picking up chicks in a civic. My e39 540i turns heads (attention from the right people not rice fags) and with a 4500 dollar supercharger kit it makes a crispy 550 to 600hp. Yeah its pigfat but it still pulls on all the b and k swapped hondas that push an astonishing 230hp and looks great doing it. Dont even get me started on sound.

Corolla xrs with the 2zz. This game is over. You literally cant name one reason why any honda ever is better.

The GTR is awd, so it's 50% relevant

God damn I hate civics

>e39 540
4500 dollar supercharget kit
how much do u have into the car in total, cuz 4500 dollars could build u one hell of a k20, over 600hp which would smoke that overpriced german crap.

The truth is that only French cars could compete with Honda back then.

Any honda that makes any sense racing has 5 speed and cracks tec at 65 miles per hour good luck cruising on the highway. The xrs revs to 8600 and its 6 speed. It cruises on the highway at 130 mph in 5th at 7000 or 6th at 5000 just before hitting lift. I go to the runs with my buddy regularly and we slap every civic there. All he has is an exhaust good tune stage 1 clutch and lightened flywheel. Not even an intake. Or suspension. Every "fast" honda ive been in has solid mounts sounds like shit and moves nowhere. Fuck honda

If you only have ten grand to spend on a race car. the civic is a better platform then bmw. ten grand will get you a car that can put down some serious power and keep up with some serious super cars. ten grand on a bmw wont get you turtle shit. it will barely buy the factory car.

A 89 - 91 CRX

Do you hate civics? or just the stereotypical owners?

because I think its some of the owners that you probably dislike more than the actual car.

Suck it nigger.

>Corolla xrs with the 2zz
but will that motor make it to 600hp + with some mods? how does it stand against fully built drag cars? desu I bet a hatch with a h22 and a turbo would smoke your corolla

2002 e39 540 got it for 2800 cad$ put a 300 dollar muffler and got free m5 rims from my buddy. Not gonna count sound systems. The supercharger is 4500 cad as well. Even cheaper for turbo especially if you can do some of the work yourself. My buddy just finished building a k24 ek. Cost him 14k to build an actually clean and pro track car. He makes 350whp. Sure hes faster around the track but we were talking about picking up chicks and petty street drag racing.

it aint a tight car if it aint a type r

Ive seen them make 370whp on stockblock im sure with supporting mods it can push 600. Its a lotus elise engine handbuilt by yamaha.

It is a Type-R you mong.

350hp is a pretty moderate build. I can gaurentee if he built the internals he could push that motor a shit load more but you dont really need more then 350hp for a track car. bet that thing will run laps around you on a track too.

>2zz
>Good

At least post the 3s celicas or something

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7d_Yhi3cZ0

Nice flea market badges my neighbour has the same ones on his winter car. A toyota rav4

Astra gsi

Wjat do you have against the 2zz? It gets beaten on daily and hasnt missed a beat since 200k only recently the clutch went

>thread about fwd cars
>posts audi 100 quattro

Honstly pretty subpar when talking about performamce compared to the 3s

I bet a xrs with a trd supercharger with decent setup will slap your hatch

Ahem

You're right. It is the owners. Not just civics either, old accord owners as well.
I'm also a Toyota/Lexus guy so there's that too.

>I had a B13 Sentra

I'm almost buying one(1993 SE-R), I'd like to hear more about it from someone who actually owned one.

What do you mean by "not as well sorted out".

What are the main differences from a, let's say, EF/EG/EK?

Aye you fucking serious?

Have a read of this...if you can read you fucking dolt...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Type_R

>Typical delusional Hondafag
Yea bro your 90 civic could totally smoke anything and everything in this thread on the internet

psshh fuck them haters STDANCENASHUUUUNNNGGGG
Vapefatclouds and remember no fat chicks.

>can't wait to watch you worship subarus dick in 2 years

....now quickly snap your rod and start reeeeeeeling in the easily caught fishy...

being a loyal to a brand makes no sense to me...

That's all I've owned and they've been great cars. Why wouldn't I be?