Unique car seats

This probably isn't discussed as often, what are cool/unique car seats that have come over time, I'd have to go with the MK3 Supra.

AE92 Levin seats

Starlet GT Turbo seats are breddy nice.

I like my Celica seats.

nice seats

C O M F Y

Rosso edition 190E

M-cloth Vader

I liek mine

seems like a pretty far fetched request.

but does anyone have an image collection of the first gen S10/S15-Sonoma seats? Bench/Buckets/40-60

how unique & original ..

Integra blue confetti seats, THE BEST

BMW 850i

If you're still lurking try oldcarbrochures.com as sometimes you can get lucky and see what you want if Google isn't cooperating.

Lincoln Continental, endless adjustability

I'm looking for seat recommendations for my 89 y49 crx,I'm 6"3 250,so something a little wider would be nice.

Lazy-Boy makes some recliners in your size I think.

Other than that, maybe a bench from an old Cadillac or something

Manlet detected.

Saab 95 aero seats are the comfiest ever made. Literally perfect bolstering, angle, lumbar, and a wonderful balance between firm and soft with high quality leather that ages like old sofas instead of cracking.

>filename
da fuc

toyota seats are best seats

e36 vaders are probble my favourite seats ever

Z32 has some comfy seats.

Don't forget about the Azzurro edition.

Comfy seats or racing seats?

I can't help much with the former, but for the latter you could try the Sparco Evo3 or Recaro Profi XL. I have a friend who's at least as big as you and he has the Recaro.

Mk3 Supra seats are rad in red of comfort and the adjustability is nuts. You can tighten up the bolstering to really suck you in. Too bad the driver's seat is 100 lbs.

i'm biased, but i think my sti recaros are pretty neato. part of the reason i got the car

Lotus Elise seats. Light as fuck and surprisingly comfy.
Best (pricy) miata mod ever.

I'd just like to find seats more comfortable than my almost 20-year old stock camaro seats
These things suck dick, the bottom has no padding left

They're not unique because they're everywhere where I live, but I like them anyway. Being able to see through the headrest can be helpful sometimes.

>tfw no 12 way power adjustable seats
1989-1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Turbo. Seats were option code AQ9. They were available on other W-body cars but they're VERY rare.