/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #238

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

shitboxme.me

Yeah, just a final note that these are dropping today at 8pm EST

what store

patchdynamics.net

/a/, /k/ and Veeky Forums in glorious fusion. My life can't get much better right now.

Imouto Dreams a CUTE! Thanks from Australia senpai! No worries about not being able to restock the more unpopular stickers, as long as I can kawaii my shitbox I'm happy!

Does it come with velcro attached.
Kinda thinking about getting one, but maybe two.
One to sew on bike jacket. And the other for my backpack, which has velcro.

Yup, but you can always request for the velcro to be removed and I'll put my Chinese slaves right down to work.

>a focus
stop these threads.

No, that's ok.
Way easier to remove the velcro than get it on, I can do that myself.
Figure I'll go take a look and see if I can afford it then. Have been looking for a way to increase my autism in my meme machine.
I've thought about buying patches before, but most of the stuff I would attach them to I probably shouldn't.

>this entire post
>these stickers
I'm not sure how to describe the lack of awareness, the autism.
This post almost seems to be satire, it's that bad. but I know it's not.
How does a person get like this?
I'm surprised you even own a car, do you have a job?
Do you interact with people at this job?
Do you live with your parents? what do they think of this?

youre a furry with a meme fiesta
stop this posting

>this entire person
>these stickers
I'm not sure how to describe the lack of awareness, the autism.
This persona almost seems to be satire, it's that bad. but I know it's not.
How does a person get like this?
I'm surprised you even own a car, do you have a job?
Do you interact with people at this job?
Do you live with your parents? what do they think of this?

Go neck yourself.

It's not even a fiesta, try not being retarded
sick dude

Oh, I forgot to change these stickers to these furries.
My bad, early morning fuck ups.

fuckin sick!

All fairness tho.
I'll try not to shit in furries, you try not to shit on stickers.
Sound good?

B-b-b-b-but I already removed velcro from one of them just for you...

>Have been looking for a way to increase my autism in my meme machine.
Do what other anons do and put your patches on your car's ceiling. If it's that fuzzy material, they'll stick real good.

Like did you actually.
Cause I mean if you did that's kinda really nice.
Also, I just saw your starbucks one, that would make an awesome sticker.
Is that going to up as well, cause fuck I think I found something else stupid I shouldn't spend money on, patches.

Heh i spent like $300+ on patches in a couple of months, starting to get into stickers too. Should probably save up for a motorbike.
Also pretty sure saw a sticker of lewd starbucks somewhere in the pastebin

Yeah, thought I might have seen the same.
But probably never stocked anyway.
Also, you can get a shitbike for like less than a grand. Or are you looking for something a little nicer.

Yeah m8, just say you want the one without velcro in your order comments and I'll hook you up.

Everything in this pic is going up Buying patches will suck you in m8, you will find yourself a few months later laying on the street bankrupt, homeless, starving and with piles of patches which you soon realize you can't even use to start a fire because the materials are made to be nearly fireproof.

I'll play along furfag, although your lack of self awareness is hilarious.
>I'm surprised you even own a car, do you have a job?
Yes (VE II SS Commodore) and yes.
>Do you interact with people at this job?
Of course.
>Do you live with your parents? what do they think of this?
No, I own my own place and I doubt they give a fuck what I do with my disposable income.

Wow.
I mean that's service.
You won me over.
Other than the second initial D, the rest I buy will go on my jacket.
Also, unlike /k/, I don't plan to go in the forest and survive of berries and conspiracy theories
I'll be on the street bankrupt, but I will still have my truck. I'll weave the pile of patches together for warmth.

holy shit you managed to move out while having autism, i'm proud of ya

Got mine from Yummy today!

Thank you user! I'm glad they arrived safely, and yeah some things were a bitch to get sold in the first place plus my printer has a minimum orders so it sux

Being in a country where buying a car could cost both kidneys and some, i thoght the same with bikes.But actually looking into it, its quite affordable.
For my first bike i'll get a 2nd hand shitbike and learn how to maintain the bike, so when i get a proper bike,i know whats up.
But being a full time student, yeah this stickers and patches need to be contain, i swear these are drugs.

My bad, murrican in me didn't think outside US.
But yeah, my friends ask why I keep buying them and I can't really come up with and answer.

So can I get yalls opinions.
I kinda want make this into a sticker.
I'm thinking more of a helmet size.
Just Suzuki not the bike.
But there's another version I like and I'm not sure which one to work on.

So this or Having a hard time deciding

this one looks better imo

I do like the pose and the more open jacket better.
But the second has bigger boobs, and a better quality which I think will be easier to work with.
This is gonna take me like a few weeks cause I don't always have time for it, and I'm not so good at AI, and I'm not gonna do Suzuki by making her look like shit.

I've worked with worse quality images.
The first one has more defined lines and that will make it way easier for you in general.

This one

I kinda saw that.
Thanks imoutocute.
Gonna go with the first.
This is for personal shit btw. I don't have a store or anything. I can't make enough quality slaps fast enough to do that. I not on that whole push out crap for the money game.

Imo first one is better.
Juicier bewbs, better colour and overall art.
Second has weird hands,only thing i like about second is the T H I C C

slutzuki best girl, #1 looks good 2

Stig is best girl.
But Suzuki comes in close second.

I'm actually pretty proud of this.

got it working senpai. thank you again!

thanks, that's what I ended up going with.

Thanks EMPIRE , the page from the jap mag is a nice touch.

(yes i shoehorned my new s300v3 in the shot cause I finally own one)

No, just no.
Stig>honda>suzuki>yamaha>ducati

Where is negativelifestyle-senpai? He said he would open shop for Canada orders soon..
>need that NERV parking decal

I think the 2nd is a better picture besides the midget arm. If you are just gonna trace it I would go with 1st

It would be nice if the rest of the sticker makers could mark their orders as shipped. Out of the 9 people I ordered from none have marked their stuff shipped.

That's just part of osg. You never know when they show up. You then get angry and forget about your stickies then the next day they show up and you are excited.

>it's a complicated cycle

Reposting, can I get an invite to the osg discord? Do we have one?

Apart from all the sites listed in the pastebin, is there any other good sites to visit?

WHY???

Purple heart a best

a bunch from Instagram. kuro.design, freshtango, dicekeyslaps, _invite_only_ , kawaii.asf.design, are some that I've bought from. mostly anime tho.

what were you interested in?

Did you check the blacklist Project Hoon? He's still a good site to visit if you're into his style of slaps.

Empire please set up international shipping

>started checking out the /k/ patch thread
>bunch of drama regarding normieshit
ELL OH FUCKING ELL

Feedback on site design and layout for any stickerstorefags here:

Make your site maximum two clicks to get to the product gallery. Having a welcome splash page is ok, but it needs to have a "shop all products now" button. Too many sites are lacking "all products" category and then those who do have only10 items per page with 10 pages. Notori is guilty of this one. Also when I tried to browse Notori's shop instead of finding stickers I found some pity sob story on how he has autism and crippling depression. Real nice my guy.

When i'm flying through the pastebin trying to find something I like, I don't want to have to make multiple tabs for categories or have to click through 10+ pages. Make it easy for retards to find what they want and add that shit to their cart.

>shitboxme.me
Stores closed.

>cant be bothered to learn how to set up a splash page so it just goes straight to the stickers
im a professional youre welcome

Can you review my site opposingforce.us ?
I'm thinking of changing the layout soon.

Opens may 26th

>opposingforce.us

Well right away i'm happy to see you got the welcome page figured out correctly. 20 products per page with 3 pages is great. Products laid out in neat rows with four per column, also great. Simple category bar on top, everything works well, easy enough to add to cart and get to checkout.

Don't fuck with the layout or page design too much, I would play with adding a background image or patterned background instead of the white, a little easier on the eyes. Shouldn't be an issue since your products are bordered. Real nice my dude.

Thanks m8

most storefronts are run using bigcartel which iirc doesn't actually send out a notice to the customer when you mark an order as shipped, its just for keeping track of completed orders on the back end... i wish i could easily send out shipping notifications to everyone that orders.

noted

NOTORI

How big of a vinyl plotter did you use to make your itasha? Do you just print colors on white vinyl?

64"

it's on a white vinyl but it's printable wrap vinyl

Wow that's big, what did that cunt run you?

I went with the cheapest possible so not much. somehow didn't use much ink according to the ink manager. wraps like this are typically all labor.

I think most of the cost was paying for the pizza to feed my friends that helped me out.

I mean the cost of the machine, not the vinyl. I was thinking of doing my own wrap and if it's more cost-effective than paying someone else, I'd just buy the machine. Might not need 64" depending on how I design it.

It's not going to be cheaper.

I think I spent about 2k. I'd just have someone do it unless you intend on spending a lot of time perfecting the craft and doing it for others. If money was no object I wouldn't have done it myself since it would save me time and look way better.

like anyone can buy a plotter and vinyl and try a single color wrap/layered wrap but it's the people with the years of experience that can do it right and have it done by the next day which I learned the hard way. I really need to redo the wrap since there's a lot of things that don't show up in the pics I need to fix.

I hope you guys like my design!

wrapping is hard. you can't really tell with the filter and lighting but I did my interior, boy was that a bitch. I think I might just get that painted. I've had it for a month and really like it so I guess it wasn't a waste doing it to test the waters.

Kill yourself

How do you print stuff that fits your car? Do you have to measure everything by hand or is there some sort of shape database for all cars?

He said before he just made a bunch of different pictures and layered them on top of each other. Car shapes are large and sweeping and I think the vinyl made specifically for wrapping has some stretch to it so you can eliminate wrinkles.

My first /osg/ slaps arrived today!

Looks good, thanks user.

Now, where to put these...

i wrapped mine at first but peeled it and went with paint instead

looks nice! I was thinking of just using my slaps as wrap but can't seem to pull the trigger.

Wow! I'm glad they got there. Was going to email you tomorrow. Let me know how they hold up.

doing it myself is no problem if I have the time. I didn't. as with anything, being the best at anything is possible with infinite hours into it. Getting it done is one thing, getting it done right is another

I scaled up pictures to the right size. I placed everything onto the side profile and multiplied it by the scale factor to the size of my car. All you have to do is google "model year make model length" to find it on google.

Can someone please make this a sticker? I will be willing to pay a good amount of money if you do.

Do mine please!

www.projecthoon.com

I'm not saying you couldn't. I was more adding on to what you said and letting that user know that buying a plotter despite maybe being a little bit cheaper isn't worth if they've never wrapped either.

There's a few skills that you'd need to make thw itasha happen and it'd be easier to just get it done professionally.

Dont you have a cat butt to be sticking your dick in?

You and me both man that parking pass is sick

where can i cop a FlyLo FM sticker? Saw someone post it but can't find it anywhere.

where was it posted?

I think yummy made a few and I did too but I never put it up for sale because western IP.

if you add to your notes I could toss one in with an order.

Believe it or not copypasta and hitting image trace does not make a design

I would but your shop is down right now :((

still waiting for the reeee miata stickers to be released before i buy from you, friendo

>projecthoon.com

Great layout, no clicks required at all to see all the stickers. Fuck a welcome splash desu. Really appealing layout, better then most stores in terms of page design. I notice the only way to find stickers designated as 'on sale' is to hover over and read, but it's not worth creating a separate category with only 10 products. Something to consider if you expand. Change the font for the sticker descriptions to Computer Modern or something more readable, seriously.

Give me a go.

www.baddecisionsvinyl.us

Hey Bad decisions, did my replacement keyring get sent out yet?

>white devil out of stock
0/10 wouldn' shop

Does this exist anywhere?

do i follow your rules
impurethoughts.us

Ay boys
What if I had a super rare ultra-limited Notori misprint

What'd you pay me for it? I accept tendies and bitcoin