Who here meets riders off blackpeoplemeet.com

Socal meet W H E N?????

I wanna see u fuccbois

ur mum

ur dad

what bike should i get 2 get a qt gf?

GROM

>post Busa

any old looking step through scoot. Just be prepared for her to only pretend to love you to get close to it.

Doesn't matter, 99.99% of women don't give a shit what bike you have. Get one that a woman would think looks sporty.

But if you think about it, it's the women in the .01% that you'd really want to impress.
If a woman knows her bikes, that's pretty god damn sexy.

MV Agusta F4CC

wr 125

Well then you get a bike that is genuinely good. But then if you're trying to impress that woman, it's not the bike that you're riding that'll impress them, it's your riding. Get a decent bike and become a good rider.

he said gf not bf

see

thats a fags bike no women would fuck a 125 fag

>Open track day, full leathers required = $100
wew

>no women would fuck a 125 fag

So it really all boils down to the rider not bike.
So you should buy a something you like and can get good on.
Fuck bitches, get money.

To impress a genuine female biker yes. Otherwise, just get a glitzy brand like a Ducati or something.

>tfw close my eyes when drifting off to sleep
>tfw see the lane split stretching away in front of me

huh that's kinda neat

That's pretty much how I do everything.
I do it for me. Fuck bitches, cause they be triflin.

We have 4 girls in our local whatsapp riding group, 3 of them ride sumos, one a ninja300
So get a 690 sm covered in stickers

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers

I know the Ninja 650 and the SV650 are both commonly recommended intro bikes, but I when I realized just how similar they are, I started getting curious about their differences and the implications those could have for someone choosing between them.

here's what I see so far:
>sv slightly more tucked than ninja
>ninja has banana seat, sv has separate
>sv has 90 degree v-twin, ninja has parallel twin
>sv makes a little more hp (70 to 64?) and so has a bit more top speed (130 to 135 mph?)
>sv is 30 lb lighter (437 to 465 lb)
>sv has 50 more miles of range and a little better mpg
>ninja is fully faired, sv has bikini fairing or naked (think there might be a naked ninja but don't think it's sold in the US)

the torque seems about the same, and which one looks better basically comes down to how you feel about fairings I guess.

which one would you pick if you had the money and the choice? It seems to me like the SV pretty much cleans things up - but then again, people buy and ride cruisers, so maybe I'm missing something. How big of a difference is the engine configuration?

Normie girls would think thats just a cheap dirtbike.
>Key Tee Em? Is that Korean? Like KIA?

get a litter so we don't need to answer your questions anymore

>american women

I don't know about the newest models, but I've ridden older naked versions of both and they're honestly pretty identical. I like the SV better because
1) carbed ones are cheap as fuk
2) I don't like the look of the exposed shock on the Ninja

But if I had found a Ninja 650 first I'd probably be happily riding that now.

Talk me out of getting a small, lightweight, good handling, good in traffic, steady at 60 MPH, nimble, lithe, bike guys.
I want a ninja 300 winter test edition. Ktm 390 looks good too.

It's shit

Ktm 390 is a meme bike that redditors buy

Don't get it

the previous generation 390 Duke had some heat and quality problems. It seems like they fixed some of those problems with the new generation and added a really cool color dashboard.

Paging MI fag with yellow gsxr
Hey neighbor.

>cool color dashboard
sounds like straight outta marketing
fuck off punjabi

redpill me on the wr500

Anybody know where I can find the ground wires on a bandit 650 SA k5? Trying to find out why the electrics are totally dead, managed to find only the main ground (or earth) and have no idea where the others are connected, like the gennerator, carbs ones etc.

I bought the SV650s this winter, it's my first year riding

I love it, I store my insurance and registration in the pillon seat, although the seat may also come off on the ninja, I haven't rode one before though.

The seat even on the S version is comfy enough to ride on for an hour and a half at a time, although I'm looking at clip-on risers eventually. The position is upright enough, but I tend to ride up close to the tank. The only problem is on 1.5 hour+ rides the seat hurts my 6'0" 140 lbs ass.

$2,600 for a 2005 and it's plenty fast and maneuverable to keep me happy for a long time. Cheap insurance and a very versatile bike.

>flashy looking bike with "cool brand" sickers
>chad is riding it wearing a cool hoodie/ jersey with bodyarmor underneath, looking like a footballplayer

I guess they wouldn't even care if it's a ktm, yamaha or suzuki, as long as it looks like "badass" toy from a gang-movie

Don't get risers you will not feel sporty enough. Go hit some turns

How many other bikes in the Duke's price range have a color dash? The damn things probably aren't even that expensive, but manufacturers insist on putting shitty 2 color dashes in instead. Even Moto Guzzi managed to do something interesting with theirs by putting Bluetooth on the V7 III so you can hook your phone up to the bike.

who the fuck gives a fuck about a color dash?

I could see some practical uses for it that you couldn't get from a monochrome one

well fuck, after so many attempts of fixing this mess my chain guard finally broke off. Both fixing points gone and the only solution left seems to be welding.

guess ill just ride without one and test some different chain lube that hopefully sticks better.

Given how many of them have showed up on the top end bikes, I would say that a fair number of consumers care.

Getting a new back tyre for my vtr 1000,

120/70, 17

Pirelli a good choice?

git a bridgestone S20 or 21

they are so similar you buy the one you like the look of.

I got the ninja, brand new. cheap bike, fully faired made it comfy to ride on road trips with a pillion wearing no gear.

at least it changes colors in the dark...

>ABS
>On a dualsport/supermoto

What do you guys think of the TR 650 Terra?

Good all rounders I guess?

how hard is it to see that speedo when your riding?

more like roads oriented sports tires.

kinda cute but the Nuda outshines it by lightyears

neat, getting the s20, cheers

Wouldnt mind one for myself.
Sexy looking bike.

thats exactly why the button is there tho, so you can turn disable it at will.

plus you get an insurance discount for having abs. evens out the extra cost.

The S20 is a great street tyre. You've got to run lower pressures in them than the pirellis (firmer sidewall), but once you figure out what's working you get better grip from them.

>120/70

Did you say back tyre?, that sounds like a front to me

I also recommend a Bridgestone S21, they stick like chewing gum in hair

yeah sorry, 180/55 for the back

Where do we get tyres? was about to use blackcircles.com

what are maintenance intervals like on a bike like this?

S21 is really expensive doe, the S20 isnt all that worse, features the same 5 compound tech and is a lot cheaper to get.

If you're going to run the s20 (more likely the s21, not many s20s left), run a 190/55 instead if you've got the space/it'll fit your rim. Handling will be better, the 180 will be a bit twitchy.

like on any other i guess? Its a modified version of the BMW F800 engine.

not hard at all

the sidewalls aren't designed for this shit and reduces stability
ive tried it and the tire felt wobbly under brakes and coming out of corners unless you jacked the pressure up to the point it just felt too hard and lost grip

>Handling will be better

not really. It will be more stable and get more grip (as if youd need that) but harder to handle.

They are expensive but its worth it for the grip

I never had a set of S20's but went straight to the 21's as i read that the 20's were good but wore quickly in the middle of the tyre and that the 21 is the same tyre but more durable in the middle

Alright. 91 CBR1000, 01 R6, or 97 GSXR750 SRAD as a track bike? I'm talking strictly track, no street riding.

Whats the difference between R, R G and R J?

>the sidewalls aren't designed for this shit and reduces stability

If the tyre is too big for the rim, yeah. If it's not, then it's fine. Check your rim size and the bridgestone guide.

I did a 120/70 180/55 and a 190/55 and the latter combination just works out better. One of the tyre guys reckoned a 120/60 if you go the former, but I never bothered.

They're all honestly a bit long in the tooth unless you're racing pre-modern.

Consider some of the pre-2010 bikes, the r6s cost, but you can pick up gsxr750s for cheap now that they aren't in a competitive class anymore.

are there any street leather jackets with a back protector reaching all the way to the bottom?

If you're not sure what tyre is best suited for your bike use this checker, if you're bike is on the list it will say which is the proper size

bridgestone.ie/moto/

R6 or the GSXR
R6 is newer and might be a bit easier to get things for but it depends on the condition of each

a track bike and a race bike serve different purposes
I would look at it as a learning platform rather than a competitive machine and 90s sports bikes still offer a lot of quality, they're not as fast as a modern sports bike but they're not exactly slow

yeah ive got the proper size, i have options between R, R G and R J. Don't know the difference between them

>I would look at it as a learning platform rather than a competitive machine

Then you'll want something more modern. The older ones will throw mechanical issues at you to boot, which you don't need when you're learning to go fast.

R just means "radial" which is how its built internally.

not sure but i think the J and G variants are meant for specific bikes, probably the tires they are sold with.

how would you sit then you retard

that's pretty cheap. I've never seen any for less than $250

So my thinking is that I'd like to be going to 5-6 track days this summer and I want a cheap way into it, there's no way I'm taking my FJR1300 on the track. I'm completely fine with mechanical stuff and I'd be doing a full inspection/service before and after every excursion. Was just curious which might be the best option. I think I'll go with the r6.

This. RJ tires are Yamaha R6 original equipment. Don't know what RG stands for. Beats me whether there's a difference to the regular R tires though.

>americans

If you can't wait to save up and you're just going to go out and buy, take a look at the gsxr750. The SRADs aren't as pretty but they're solid, and the 750 will be more fun at the track.

mite be for the Gixxer.

>wanting to ride on a crowded glorified country road full of crazy bimmers for $27 a lap, adding up to $110 per continuous hour of riding, plus waiting at the entry toll booths for half an hour every time

what style of music is always playing in Russian videos (dashcam especially)?
Techno? or what?

>170cm
Stop posting please

>waiting at the entry toll booths for half an hour every time
that's not how it works tho

Russentechno

none of those

You can get something a generation newer with EFI and slightly better components elsewhere if you look at 2001+ CBR600s or 2003+ for the other 600s.

hab i mir gedacht, aber kann ich beim Radio nicht suchen.

>170cm
talkin bout my dikk? :-------DDDDDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=M3tQcTLvphs

How cold is too cold for 130whp super sports on the road