CUP HOLDERS

Why are americans so obsessed with cup holders?

You can literally watch any american car video and expect to have a dude going off about how he installed 200 hydraulic carbon fiber HD cup holders in his 2005 Camry for the first 3 minutes.

People who have longer commutes will want to have a coffee or whatever in the car. I have a 40 minute drive each way to my tech school.

What about water and a plastic bottle

Muh large soda

because my flavored corn syrup needs a place to sit and if a single drop gets onto my plastic and cloth interior then the bank that owns my car is going to devalue it by another 17%.

I'll have water too. My water bottle lives in my backpack, on the commute home I'll put it in the cup holder. Other car doesn't have any cupholders, I'll wedge it in between the passenger seat and the center console. Considering doing an armrest delete because I never use it and getting one of those storage tray/cup holder things you stick to flat surfaces with 3m double sided tape or whatever.

They are convenient, I don't eat or drink in my car but I do pick up food from time to time and driving one handed isn't hard but it's annoying.

>want to go on a quick drive to get some fast food
>seems like perfect opportunity to drive truck for once
>forget I don't have a cup holder along the way
>have to drive back balancing a cup on the bench seat
>trying not to spill it while I drive a stick shift with non-power steering

Because having a cup holder for each passenger is nice. Albeit it's not necessary.

Befor I bought my new house I was commuting 40-50 minutes each way dependent on traffic and never felt that I needed a drink in that time. I'd rather concentrate on the fun drive than drinking.

It's a way for me to save a little time and sleep in those extra minutes, and my commute isn't all that exciting. Plus, it's not hard to just have it in my left hand and steer/shift with my right.

I get complaining about the absence of cup holders since they're convenient, but dumb faggots that complain about not having one big enough to fit their fuckheug big gulp are trash. But then again people that drink soda are trash already sooooo

What about not eating fast food in your car, u degenerate

NEEDS MORE CUP HOLDERS

In the mornings I have little to no time to eat breakfast, I usually eat on the way in.

However my F150 has no cupholders.

I have 4 (FOUR) cupholders in my miata

When would you ever need to hold 6 cups at once?

Have you ever met the average American?

You and the other two guys you're doing landscaping work with can each have two water bottles.

>Why are americans so obsessed with cup holders?
Glass bottles are heavy to hold for the entire trip.

because america is xboxhuge and having a good place to put your water bottle or whatever is very nice

you now realize the 2 cup holders on the back of the console are for the back seats