PlayStation 4 General #440 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

>Old Thread:
>Reading VNs for the Plot Edition

========================================

>Persona 5 “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition unboxing video
gematsu.com/2017/03/persona-5-take-heart-premium-edition-unboxing

>Rumor: Leaked Destiny 2 poster reveals September 8 release date, pre-launch beta
gematsu.com/2017/03/rumor-leaked-destiny-2-poster-reveals-september-8-release-date-pre-launch-beta

>Injustice 2 ‘Shattered Alliances, Part 3’ trailer
gematsu.com/2017/03/injustice-2-shattered-alliances-part-3-trailer

>Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix ‘Fight the Darkness’ trailer
gematsu.com/2017/03/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-2-5-remix-fight-darkness-trailer

>Dragon Quest Heroes II ‘Meet the Heroes, Part III: Maribel & Ruff’ trailer
gematsu.com/2017/03/dragon-quest-heroes-ii-meet-heroes-part-iii-maribel-ruff-trailer

>Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom launches April 18
gematsu.com/2017/03/shiness-lightning-kingdom-launches-april-18

>Chaos;Child: Love Chu Chu!! ‘Mio Kunosato’ gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/03/chaoschild-love-chu-chu-mio-kunosato-gameplay

>Blue Reflection ‘Rika Yoshimura’ character trailer
gematsu.com/2017/03/blue-reflection-rika-yoshimura-character-trailer

>Dragon Quest XI introduces battle system, new characters Martina and Rou
gematsu.com/2017/03/dragon-quest-xi-introduces-battle-system-new-characters-martina-rou

>Exile Election ‘Exile’ image trailer
gematsu.com/2017/03/exile-election-exile-image-trailer

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/Ryyyx
psnprofiles.com/Damoreth
twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS/status/844711049748254721
youtube.com/watch?v=T4yztyZPcyw
psnprofiles.com/CrystalNoctowl
psnprofiles.com/Jetstream-Egret
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post psn, add each other
psnprofiles.com/Ryyyx

psnprofiles.com/Damoreth

why do you like this paizuri machine so much

She has a fragile heart, is dreamy, cute, meekly, has a sweet voice, is very strong, adorable when she interacts with her sister, super fun to play as and I want to protect her smile.

Also nice breasts.

I don't actually like paizuri and wouldn't mind if they were a bit smaller so people who are in to the biggest move to haruka instead.

>"I wish she was different so less people liked her"
Wow.

Fucking wow.

Is Persona 5 legit good game or another overrated meme like P4(G)? I don't know what to think after these unboxings.

Haven't played it, but if the main dungeons really aren't shit or random like other games, then it'll be a fantastic game in my opinion.

It's a persona game, what do you expect? The setting will be different and some more mechanics are added but the core gameplay is the same.

legit good

and she's a world class paizuri machine as well right?
oh you're just gay
never mind

>what do you expect
Good cast, dungeons that are not bland shit and sidequests that are interesting for once? P3>P4 btw

>Good cast
Yes
>dungeons that are not bland shit
Yes
>sidequests that are interesting for once
Possibly

That's highly subjective so even if I tell you my opinion it doesn't mean you feel the same way.

>highly subjective
>bland as shit dungeons in persona
>subjective
nigga...

good news, p5's dungeons aren't random anymore and they're fucking top tier in design

Paizuri is the best. I wouldn't like Murasaki otherwise; not a fan of her being so fragile and crazy.

Looking for people to play the ps4 version of paladins with. Anyone up for a match or 2?

What's wrong with wanting her all for yourself?

>want to ask about something in nier
>keep it to myself in fear of getting spoiled

Murasaki is ONLY good for paizuri and you don't even like her for that?

Ask away, I'll be as spoiler free as possible.

Ask /ndg/

>literally the entire list aside from helldivers is (was) playstation and ps4 exclusive

Is there anyone in the history of the universe that's a bigger cuck than yoshida?

PSNow is avaible on PS4.

Looks like PS+ list to me

That's not the problem you dimwit.

>CounterSpy

Just look at her adorable smile, it's far more precious than her chest.

P A I Z U R I
A
I
Z
U
R
I

Well... it used to be. Yoshida really is a master cuck.

I've had a few questions but I can only remember 1. I don't need an answer if the game explains it.
I recently found an SS classified document.
If the commander isn't even authorized to read it, then who is above her?

Should I cancel my KH preorder lads? I hear it's a buggy piece of shit.

I'm considering the same thing you are my man, especially since there's a lot of purchases i'm going to be doing the next two weeks.

It's likely there will be a day one patch though.

Alright. I thought of a question that can't spoil Automata.
Is that area under the mall somewhere you go in the first game?

twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS/status/844711049748254721

I saw this game in the recommended list. Is it really good? The reviews are not so promising, but based on the game play it looks like a simple Diablo clone but with anime. How's the story?

That's good to hear, that may lean my own decision then, not sure about the other user's.

It's very repetetive and the story is actually quite good after the initial bit. Most reviews just complain about the main character and call it a day though.

There's a demo on PSN, it's the first chapter cut straight from the game (you can even continue a save from it if you get the full game). The demo is pretty great though worth saying it's a little handholdy since the stages in it are linear compared to later stages in the game.

It's a pretty repetitive game gameplay wise, and is mostly about just powering yourself up through loot and levelling as well as meter management with a risk/reward system for spending longer in a stage which some people aren't a fan of. Some of the bosses are cool though.

The story, characters and music are the primary draw. The story is very much NIS style humour and plot so if you've ever played Disgaea it's like that, but unlike Disgaea it doesn't shy away from getting into much darker territory. The music is fantastic also, especially Maguillage, which has vocals by Emi fucking Evans.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4yztyZPcyw

I actually really fucking loved it personally, but the repetitive gameplay makes it hard for me to recommend easily. Give the demo a try and if you want more go for it.

Also Metallia is god tier best girl material.

Thanks, anons!

However I have to ask: what could be the reason behind that I don't see the demo option? I don't have a subscription and live in Europe, could this cause it?

>Metallia is god tier best girl material.
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I get weak and waifu baits grab my attention. Repetitiveness is not such big of a problem, I mean I loved Diablo even if game play vise it's the most brain dead thing in existence, but the atmosphere and the story keeps you playing

Are you looking in the demo section of the store?
The reason I ask is because I remember someone who couldn't find the GR2 demo because they were looking in the GR2 DLC section.

Checking the web store, I don't see it which is weird. Unless they took it down it should be somewhere on the system's store at least.

Also I dunno if I'd call Metallia "waifu bait". She's legitimately ruthless and selfish to the point a lot of people even outside of whiny reviewers struggle to like her. I love that shit though.

I will never forget Metallia's meeting with the forest Witch after you beat her.
I wish I could get more of her.

>opera boss
>the intensity of the music picks up at the exact moment the lasers come out
That was great. Why don't more games do it?

I checked on the shop from the console's interface. It's not even in the demo section. I'm pretty new to the PS in general, only got this at last November, so I'm fairly unfamiliar with Sony's policy towards these things, like I don't see why would they disable a demo after a while. At least now I know there's a demo section. Now I finally could find the Gravity Rush 2 demo I was looking for along with a Nier demo. So thanks for that!

Well, even if she's mean spirited, she's still pretty hot, and the overall design is great! That hat just looks marvelous.

I don't know then. I picked the demo up a while ago so maybe they removed it.
That or it's not availiable in your region.

Trying to decide on something, want opinions. Should I get
>Senran Kagura Estival Versus
>Wait for kingdom hearts remix
>Say fuck it and get Horizon or Nier

>Senran Kagura Estival Versus
This

nier

According to psn the rarest trophy I have is "Pillar Garden" from Hundred Knight. Can't remember that at all.

The mouse rape? It always makes me happy they put that so early because it meant maximum amount of people seeing it and getting upset.

If you really can't find it at all, might be worth making a US or even JP account and getting the demo from those stores. JP version of the demo has full english text so if you have to that's an option.

Never tried a game in the series, it looks fun. Does it get repetitive?

EV is like the second worst one. And yes, it's kinda musouish, you spawn in an arena and you kill x amount of grunts before a boss spawns.

Not that guy, but in my opinion it can get pretty repetitive and the game's charm for me lies in the characters and their interactions so I would suggest trying the earlier games first.

Any different games you would recommend for 40 or under? Looking for something light-hearted preferably

One of the Miku packs.

>One of the Miku packs.
He said a game not half of a game.

Then one of the miku packs.

I already have one of the packs; not really looking for a rhythm game

Then get odins sphere, it's on sale in EU or something

How long is Wild Arms 3? Can I beat it in a few days before KH comes out?

Post em
>tfw in top 1% of number of trophies

Is that NA only?

Please post Nier:Automata blogposts

sony are fucking niggers for not letting you look at your stats and doing these dumbass emails

What the fuck is even that trophy? Is that the legit name or just the burger ps4 not displaying japanese letters properly?

Opera-chan is my favorte boss fight.
I love her design, I like the way her bullet patterns are almost decorative, I like the fact that she uses android corpses against you, it had the best music in the game.
I also enjoyed learning her story in part B.

I don't even get these emails. All I get are emails thanking me and shitty offers from their electronics

>8 Platinums
>top 1%
That's kinda sad.

No I'm on EU PSN.

All Hard Stages Cleared (Pale Wing)
Cleared all stages on Hard difficulty with Pale Wing

I don't know why, it's an English trophy.

>forty bullying people with few plats

Never thought you were this kind of guy.

psnprofiles.com/CrystalNoctowl

Where you get this?

[email protected]

So it was emailed to you?

That's weird then, hows the game by the way? I remember i pirated it on the psp because it was one of the "must plays" when it came to japanese only games but i found it repetitive.

It wasn't directed at the guy, more at the idea of 8 plats being that rare.

On the subject of Plats

>tfw just need to grind for gems for the GR2 plat now

How do I unsubscribe to your blogpost

40% the bully is at it again. I bet you're the one bullying YNA and damoreth aswell.

YNA should go to hell.

bruh he's dead be respectful

psnprofiles.com/Jetstream-Egret

Yes

>I found it repetitive
It's not for you.

Yomi is the official /ps4g/ mascot. Say something nice to her.

I vote Metallia instead.

No, you're just a bully.

I want to take Citrus's virginity!

Yomi is Yomi and not citrus.

You're both wrong

She still has vitagens cum dripping from her face.

He wasn't respectful to me but proof?

>not Chad Warden
Sheeit. Y'all ain't even close to ABAP.

Kat is ugly bitch