WHY IS GETTING A JOB SO HARD?!

Why is waking up so hard?!

Why is my cock so hard?

>50 million options
>all trying to scam you
>new cars all cost a lot
>used cars probably break right after you get them
>have to get into debt just to get one

It's not though? Even my most complicated car purchase was pretty easy.
>hand dude 1500, give him my info so he can put it on his release of title form
>go to smog check station so the calijews get their money
>fail
>go across the street to orielly's
>pick up O2 sensor, new plugs and wires, oil and a filter
>go home, change all the stuff out
>retest the next day
>pass
>fill in information on back of title
>sit in DMV for two hours
>pay the DMV jew their cut
Your resume is probably shit. I felt the same way back when I got out of highschool because I blanketed my application at every place that was hiring within 25 miles and never got a job. Then I learned you have to tailor your resume to each specific position you apply for.

>go to smog check station so the calijews get their money
>>fail
>>go across the street to orielly's
>>pick up O2 sensor, new plugs and wires, oil and a filter
>>go home, change all the stuff out
Not everyone is a mechanic dude.

Why is ejaculating so hard?

Delivery jobs aren't hard to get. Nobody wants to do it so there's always a spot and the companies are desperate. My first job was delivery and they hired me without a driver's license.

>Not everyone is a mechanic dude.
Those are literally some of the most basic things you can do. All you'd need is a $20 chinese toolset and 5 minutes to watch a youtube video tutorial on how to do it.

why is fixing my car so hard?!

Not the same guy but what do you mean by tailor your resume? To what extent?

But how would you know to do that?

Stop being poor

How do you get a car for 1500?

I'm not.

The first thing you want them to see is that you're qualified for the job you're applying to.
Write a small paragraph at the start that describes yourself in like 3 words, and includes how long you've had experience related to the job.
After that, have a section called Core Competencies and just put two columns of bullet points of things in the job listing's qualifications and major duties.
Go in depth on a few of those competencies you listed underneath that explaining your prior experience doing that stuff.
At the very end you should list all your work/education history, and special certifications or licenses.
Try to keep it under 1.5 pages, never go over 2 pages.
Chances are if you're applying and they have to look at the resume longer than 2 minutes to figure out if you're qualified or not, they just throw it away. Make sure that stuff is at the top and grabs them.
If this thread is still up when I'm back at computer, I'll make a sample in ms paint.

>But how would you know to do that?
By not being an idiot?
>gee I want to learn something
>gee I have the whole internet at my fingertips
>damn too bad I just can't figure this out
It was a craigslist find from some mexican guy who needed it gone because he needed a car with AC and this car was no AC from the factory. Lucky for me it had never been modified either so I was able to start on a blank slate.

>>gee I want to learn something
I just want a car.

>wants a car
>doesn't want to learn about them
Why are you here?

Fucking nice.

it's possible to be interested in cars but not wrenching on them yourself, dumbass.

Beat it you sissy numale faggot.

>t. cuck

Who invited /pol/?

Who invited newfags?

Kys insecurity protecting retards

not pol but youre totes a homo

If you refuse do oil and sparkplugs yourself, but you want to be into cars, you need to hang yourself.

There's only two ways to go when buying a car, assuming you want or need to get the best deal possible

Option #1 - Understand cars generally and especially the one you're shopping for, in excruciating detail especially on known problem areas. This is the best option that's why it's #1

Option #2 - Know people. Find someone you can trust and deal with them but you have to be able to recognize when someone is trying to get you to think they know more than they do and/or when they're trying to take advantage of you. Note that everyone at a dealership is doing both of those things 100% of the time. If you want to buy new, ask an online community for a consensus.

I've been feeling like a retard because I can't find anything.
Thanks user.

>need to go into debt to buy a car
>not poor