Continental vs s90

what is Veeky Forums's choice?

youtube.com/watch?v=RmIq8UhWPzc

continental

support american workers, get a non-chinese owned brand, enjoy much better brand heritage and save money in the long run

no real volvos were built after the 900 series died anyway

V90 Polestar

Are you being paid to shill the new Continental? Nobody here is in the market for one.

really makes you think

That volvo is so ugly.

That nerd rage

i'm not american so i dunno

still don't want to give any money to the chinese though, are the rest of the continental parts made in real countries or in shitholia?

>actually good swedish awd brick
vs
>ferd fwd pile of shit with leather
Hmm, tough one.

>Americans think this is this important

MUH VETERANS

>Volvo
>ugly
Hello underage

I used to figure Ford had lots of shills here, then decided no one could be that stupid to pay someone to shitpost on a car forum where almost no one has enough money to buy anything more than a rusted out 90s civic. Just autistic trolls with pathetic lives

>MUH VETERANS

we should consider them your veterans too since they probably protected your shithole of a country.

Volvo S90 it is better looking than Continental and quick enough for me. 4.8s to 0-62mph.

>volvo is making better looking car than the german big three

wtf is going on

>Literally looks like a BMW.

i dunno...

None of those.

>anything but the Chevy SS

If you totally don't care about brand than the Genesis is probably a bit better value, but the Lincoln has much more character and presence.

... oh shit I read G90.

The Volvo is just butt ugly imo wouldn't take as a gift.

The new Lexus models are hideously ugly in the front. I could not stand to own a car that I could only watch from sides or rear without throwing up.

We appreciate your opinion. As always, than you for posting on Veeky Forums®. The World's Largest Image-Hosting Website.©

A far superior car
Volvo handles like a boat, is slow(fucking 4 cylinder in a luxury car?) and terrible infotainment

...the volvo has 400 hp. That is like an E39 M5, and no one faulted that to be slow

Volvo a slow? It is quicker to 0-62mph than the 2017 G80 v8 model.