/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Stopped blocking:
>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtu.be/igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtu.be/j8Ke647-xsU
Ringed Knight set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (SPOILERS): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILERS): sendvid.com/ppo6urmb
Famitsu screenshots: imgur.com/a/A6diD
Gameplay from PAX East stream: mega.nz/#!nFUhTJTY!sVWEb4jeiteATO9mFWKPmtOuyPQiPI6IKEWXH1uS3qo
PvP arena screenshots: steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261612445216430867
ADP arena: youtu.be/G-ogfoPhz64
Grand Archives arena: youtu.be/UVM4AsXX4yk
Bamco stream (PvP, some weapon stats): mega.nz/#!7YNUhbZB!IXABnYIRQR9GQd030iLgOAMR30ExztE-qdV9RdQKysc
Bamco stream (PvE, nothing new): mega.nz/#!fYUhiA7b!bb9K_rKuPVb3vg4OLvWAsab5r_7h0TOyO6IxnjKvPi0
Weapon stats: imgur.com/a/00ozT
IGN PvP gameplay (weapon showcase with shitty players): youtu.be/HFR6YZTlNz8 youtu.be/CH-ZJfeO9iw
IGN PvE gameplay (nothing new before 5:54): youtu.be/F61tviDEgi0
Gamespot first boss fight (SPOILERS): youtu.be/NJRm85cFXw0

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

jp.ign.com/dark-souls-3/11988/preview/dark-souls-iiidlc-2-the-ringed-city
youtubedoubler.com/kEGn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>STILL
>NO
>SOURCE

Jesus fucking christ. You guys just buy other people's garbage and then regurgitate it to the end of time.

How good is the sunless talisman on a pyro build?

It's from IGN japans article. I'm sure you can find it.

YEEEEOOOOWWWW

Reminder to update this when TRC comes out.

Yeah. I can. I've read it. It doesn't say shit about it. Give me a fucking source.

One of two or three ways:

1. Summon some buddies, they stand next to the gate and walk on through, and can deal with the elevated enemies in the first section or two while you run the lower gauntlet.

2. You pixel perfect run and roll through, without getting hit by the Ashen Warriors or the fireballs, and have plenty of time to spare at the end.

3. You brute-force it by repeatedly pulling the lever and killing the Ashen Warriors without even trying to run the gauntlet, de-spawn them so that you only have to dodge the fireballs.

>You guys just buy other people's garbage and then regurgitate it to the end of time.

Congratulations, you described the Dreg Heap. You're also a hypocrite because you're buying it, too.

Checkmate Atheists.

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito and the Pardoners of Velka.

will it be any longer than Ariandel?

>>You guys just buy other people's garbage and then regurgitate it to the end of time.
>Congratulations, you described the Dreg Heap
GOD DAMN

jp.ign.com/dark-souls-3/11988/preview/dark-souls-iiidlc-2-the-ringed-city
THIS
this is what they're talking about
don't know anything about its accuracy/legitimacy but it's not that hard to google.

>fucking furry idiot gets his ass kicked
>gets praised by something he didn't even do
>hurr artorias so cool

my mom lets me have TWO knights.

So is this where I come to ask stupid questions?

Do I really lose anything by not having the strength to swing the MLGS besides like 50 damage on sorcery build?
This is a 100% gimmick build meant for deleting stamina regen and I've just used the MLGS to clear the game.

Are you implying i can both read and search japanese articles you fucking faggot? The guy posted the articles in here, it was legit.

Could be good user

>reach final area
>a wasteland of empty husks of undead, with humanity for heads
>husks of the boreal valley
>husk of the dragonslayer
>husk of the wolf
>husk of the royal aegis
>husks of the twin princes

Etc. Etc.

There's nothing about a fanservice boss in that article. That user must have used Google translate or some shit to reach that conclusion.

I can't decide on what's better
>sunless armour with slave knight leggings
Or
>dancers armour and leggings for dat ass

And even worse, there's slutwear coming soon.

Not for long, the one on the right is heading off to close the last gate.

>final TRC boss
>Nameless song starts playing
How would you react ?

Actually it's a mistranslation it doesn't say "Bosses return with new movesets" it says roughly "Most bosses use mechanics not seen in the base game" which I take as meaning we get more gimmick bosses.

lmao. he was half health before then.

Is there enough people playing the NG+'s at 120 to do some co-oping and invasions?

Yes, I can read and search japanese articles, and even that is pretending like it wasn't spammed in every /dsg/ thread when it first came out and wasn't on the frontpage of reddit for 3 days. I've read the article. It doesn't say shit about a fanservice boss or a "boss that'll be recognized". You can literally grab every single line that says "boss" if you can read basic katakana and slam it in to google translate if you can't read 10th grade moonrunes, you'll get the same answer: the line saying there is a fanservice/recognizable boss is not there. You garbage shitters puke up whatever you hear, and spread the misinformation until it's "common knowledge", rile people up for the DLC, and then whoop the DLC comes out and it's a bigger disappointment than anyone could've imagined. Get the fuck outta here.

>reach final boss
>it's the mother of humanity burning
>she tells you shes been keeping the world alive on her shoulders, to give her children a world
>says you can finally make the choice on your own, and to kill her if you so choose
>doesnt fight back

>fume knight and gundyr team up

I have 50 int sorcer that I keep from leveling from 120, because I want to have a little challenge from the last DLC, he has 11 strenght, enough to two hand the MLGS, it still does a lot of damage and you don't miss out much, you can even use it one handed.
However if you dont have even the requierement to two hand it, you will not be able to use the charged attack, which launch a beam, at point blank it does a fuck load of damage combined with the strike of the blade.
I guess you started as a sorcerer, 11 str is not a huge investment

Don't know for certain, but logically your attacks would bounce off larger enemies and your stamina consumption would be increased. ok if you just want a hit in, but it can fuck you up

What's a generally accepted level to have END at in DaS3?

Dancer armour and black leather legging is the way to go for maximum booty
but don't be fooled, a Ashen One girl ass is very flat, no matter the armour

>he's not here to spread misinformation

I've given dozens of builds and mechanics advice before where it's slightly off but the user will never find out and more often than not you're thanked for it.

Honestly, if it was a boss really well done, with a build up all along the DLC, like Astraea, I wouldn't be mad, it would be really nice.

how is the tree in the old chaos room not on fire???

>Your endurance is way too low. Take some points from Str/Dex and throw it into End.
I want to be able to use the onyx blade and Witch's locks. I've been playing with base endurance at SL80 and so far it hasn't caused me any issues.

black leather leggings and antiquated top

>tfw I love flatness
I knew Souls were the perfect games for me.

30-40 depends on your build and the weapon you want to use. Rule of thumb: The bigger the weapon the higher you want your endurance to be.

It's a chaos tree.

Because it's born from Chaos, it doesn't have to follow normal laws of physics.

It just says the Ringed Knights fighting style reminds him of the "Soul of Cinder" from the main game. And that the second main area features a lot of these knights similar to that boss (SoC), and he's very glad he could get their armor.

It's fireproof wood
Small titty and booty is as nice as the big package, but a F L A T ass is always a sad sight to see, the Ashen one ass is formless, it doesnt have any charm if you view it in profilhowever, with a good angle it looks tight and nice
Didnt the sliders in dark souls 1 allowed us to make very good looking ass? Or maybe because it was the loincloth underwear that was very lewd
I think it's a bit more retristic in the third one

Anyone wants to bully NK with me?
PC, pass dsg, great belfry

kek

i'm on my way

Does the letter ä work in your name in DS3?

An user was coming back to this thread after a while, he/she said hi and no one answered... I did but it was too late, the thread had died and this one started...I feel bad now.

what time does the patch hit tomorrow?

Fuck off Nazifag.

According to Bamco yes.

>ds1
>sliders
you mean cheat engine

What

Sometime around tomorrow EST

>lazy fucks reused the music

Cute!

If you plan to use only those weapons then you can drop Flame Arc, as both of those can't be buffed. If I were you I would go down to 24 Att and put the rest into End.

An user on last thread... oh well it doesn't matter.

grab my soap

GG PAVEL DUDE

Oh wow, that's a new one. Saved. Thanks you!

uhh
you get to bring friends

>out in less than 5 hours on PS4
Nice. It adds the new arenas, as well, right ?

One day until poison buff!

Now this is what I call shitposting. Exchange phone numbers and meet to fuck or something

They're not my friends.

There's only a Dark Souls series and Demons's souls is not in that series and neither is Blood souls

ONE DAY UNTIL POISON BUFF

And why would I want them?

Shut up

>yfw it's just 8 HP/s instead of 4

How would you have improved the following boss fight:
>Ancient Wyvern
>Deacons of the Deep
>Yorhm
>Father Ariandel
>curse rotten greatwood

I feel like those were the most gimmicky or lackluster fight

But theres 4

Why?

youtubedoubler.com/kEGn

ONE

DAY
Right now its 2 or 3.

>It adds the new arenas, as well, right ?
Yes, if you already have AoA or the season pass, and have unlocked the arena.

Any letter with something like that doesn't work. My very first char was named "Crêpe", but I discovered that it became "Cr*pe".

>Freide and Ariandel
>lacklustre
>on the same tier as Ancient Wyvern

What?

dark souls is fun when you risk souls. soul memory really makes the game less enjoyable.

two are on my side :3

What if it is a remixed version of Nameless Song ?

C-cute

So I bought the Clint Eastwood Grain Ring from Shiva after I found that Crystal Halberd and it's been well worth my 10,000 souls except I have been told it will not effect the durability of weapon special abilities.

Really? Why? What the fuck? Not even the POS Grant?

But what if we're both boys?

Neck yourself, waifufag.

this is definitely the DLC entrance
there's no way they would make this useless of a room otherwise

I should have expanded a bit more

I like the Friede/ Ariandel fight, the music, the cinematic is awesome, but I feel like the second phase could have been better, or non existent, Making them separate boss I mean, Ariandel have fantastic design and I would have like him being his own thingand also having his cornflakes bowl as a weapon

Why black leather over slave or dancer?

because it looks great, not too slutty firekeeper robe+slave knight leggings while also being pretty and very close to what you'd see an actual female wear
That never stopped people

Last thing I saw was the gamespot PVP footage and the boss footage that changed the name of Crimson Bat to Demon in Pain.

Anything new DLC wise?

It's not useless. IIRC there's a + ring in there in NG+ or NG+2. Don't rememeber which ring, exactly.

someone REALLLY needs to translate these maps.

>Poison is now twice as effective as it was before
Still an improvement desuu

Yeah like that room in propaned capital right

Someone help a noob since im totally confused

So im playing ds1 for the first time, after killing the butterfly shit, i went to darkroot basin and didnt expect the black knight standing at the end so i died to him miserably, but when i went down there for the second time, he wasnt there anymore, no matter if i die on purpose, reload the game or anything - he doesnt appear anymore
I tried looking on the internet for someone with similiar problem but i couldnt find anything

So did anyone else experience it ? If its a bug, can i find him again anyway ?

The first phase is your average BB fight (Especially in regards to difficulty) and the second phase is a bit gimmicky but nothing super offensive. The music is fantastic, and like you said, Freide rising and then the father screaming was GOAT.

P2 wasn't bad by any means, the bosses just had a bit of a limited moveset, on the level of DaS bosses instead of the DaS3 ones we've come to love.

P3 was great though

The fight is one of the best in the series, a bad P2 doesn't change that

Nah you're retarded

Ancient Wyvern could use a little more presence during the fight. Such as blowing more fire or trying to squeeze his head through sone buildings to get you. Deacons are fine as they are. Switch yhorms and curserotted, curserotted needs to be taken down with stormruler and Yhorm is already a pretty good fight without stormruler. Father Ariandel needs to damage you if you stand in his way during his charge. As of now, only the bowl damages you and his moving legs don't even stagger you.

Anybody know how some phantoms make it so that they appear as a host and not a phantom? Is it an item?

All "suspicious"-looking empty rooms usually have new items (upgraded rings mostly) in higher game cycles.