sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/6118746634.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/6118766307.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posts a pony car in a muscle thread

>tack-on hood scoop
>tack-on louvers
>chrome nig wheels
mustang people need to stop doing this

The previous owner actually did them. It was must worst but I decided to just keep some of it. Swapping out the rims in the future

Is that the car that had billet bars in the fake hood scoop from a little bit back?

is that a roush

But what is muscle truly?

I always thought "muscle" was a two door car with ridiculously skinny tires and a V8

Then you get odd situations where a Lincoln Mark VIII is a muscle car, but a Buick Regal T-type isn't.

It's silly to try to define exactly what a muscle car is; it's easier to find the split between pony car and muscle car.

Do you track this?

Finally put a clay bar to it and waxed the windshield last weekend. At this point I've put over $4000 in performance parts into it. I'm very satisfied.

Looks good man! You do anything to suspension?

I did a full suspension overhaul. Bought this kit from American muscle.
americanmuscle.com/bmr-lev2-handling-pkg-black-0510.html

If you want my honest opinion though, you need to be in an area with damned near perfect roads with no bumps to fully enjoy. I like it, I really do, but due to the stiffness of the suspension there's a rough knock whenever I go over cold patches on the roads.

I will this summer, I had a lot of issues getting my suspension parts to play nice with each other but everything feels good now.

Tell me your secrets. I need to prevent my knocking noises.

It is impossible to really figure out what a muscle car 'is'. You'd be getting into Plato's theory of forms fuckery

Zero functional issues. Just this annoying knock whenever I go over particularly hard bumps. I've tested it to the fullest on back road drifting. Bought a used set of tires just for that purpose and wore them out.

>fake brembos
why

I love your car but you need to take more/better pictures.

>inb4 some faggot with a v6 decides to ruin this thread
>grand nationals are the exceptions you niggers

tfw i have always wanted a grand national

I thought this was a mustang kek

>tfw u can only barely afford the pony car

k

I had some random knocking up front, finally figured out my tire was sometimes contacting the strut, a 1/8 spacer solved the issue for the moment.
Had some harsh vibration issues with my 1 piece driveshaft that was solved with irs support bushings.
My koni yellows have been a pain to dial in. The ends of the rods have come slightly loose before causing a knocking that wasn't easy to locate.
Had a bent end link on my sway bars that was annoying.

Having a lift to make looking at everything easily is the real secret.

australian muscle

>tfw live in Houston
I want my suspension on my mustang fucking loose and ready for pot holes. What do, lads ?

id definitely advise against modifying the height then.

Just drive around them....? Or just keep it at stock height and rock THICC sidewalls.

>tfw putting steering wheel into "sport mode"
It feels good. Tighter than my onahole.

I like the front ends of these so much better.

Agreed. One factor that influenced me to choose it as my fun car was sentimentality for my first car.

>muscle
>Nothing but fat ITT

???

Mach 1 is my brother's. Orange is mine.

Can't decide between Supercharger, twin turbo or procharger. Or hell just stay N/A and just get the Gt350 Intake manifold and cold air plus a tune

Like with a camera or a phone?

>GT
what did ford mean by this?

>grass
>Australia
choose one and only one mate

>Aussie muscle best muscle

not that

Maybe the photo was taken in Tasmania.

thought we were posting muscle cars

Carl?

How bout these muscles?

no bully

Why do boys make the best girls?

because you are gay

New camaros and mustangs look like horseshit. However, chargers and challengers remain intact.

I agree with the Challenger, but the last gen Charger model looks so much better than the current one.

Lol at the one on the left holding a piss jug

That car is the Meg Griffin of Mustangs.

what's the difference between the gen1 coyote and the gen2 coyote?

Only the Challenger. The new charger is "meh".

Gen1 made a little less power due to no forged internals. Gen2 (s550) forged internals.

I don't follow... You're suggesting that the picture is from the internet?

so like I can't stick a supercharger on a gen1 without high risk of it blowing up? I would have to buy new pistons, rods, crank and cams?

The fuck, all I see is a 1 and a 1/2 pack.

I really need paint. Damn this Florida sun.

I'm going to put the pp3 on mine and probably do a non factory tune later. When ever the cjpony dick bothers to mail it to me anyhow.

Green goblin here, reportin in

inspector gadget?

slower than a taurus

I would fucking wreck all 3 of them

It's not...?

nice z

My biggest mistake other than waking up every day

I need to take some new pictures

Also since we're here, I posted in QTDDTOT but didn't get any bites. I paid the ol' girl off last week and now I'm looking to start buying goodies for it starting with wheels and tires. Wanting to go with staggered 20's and narrowed it down to the traditional looking AMR Dark Stainless or ricey Magnetic Style

....so you want the exact same starter pack wheels that every shitstang has? Good work.

>tfw V6
It kills me. When the warranty is out going to put in 3.23 gears and a tune. Consider a turbo as well.

Post your /muscle/
>posts a pony car
>Only like 1 actual muscle car in entire thread

>he paid 4k for a shitstang

LMAO

>lowering a truck
why you gotta be so gay?

should've stuck with a honda m8

>check out my stock engine guyz

Would you recommend that strut bar?
This guy is selling one for the 15-17 GTs for $100.
Is that a good deal or what?
He's also selling the suspension system from his performance package GT for $80.
Should I go for it? Is the 150 mile round trip worth it?
sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/6118746634.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/6118766307.html

yes, put it on your wall, do pull ups with it

It makes 400hp itll smoke any civic m8

I wouldn't risk it. Go ahead and build it. Coyote motors are expensive as fuck to replace.

Truthfully I don't know much about the strut bars, as in how much of a difference they really make. They come stock on the premium's so it was on the car when I bought it. The suspension, on the other hand, seems like a reasonable deal. If I saw the same deal for track package suspension that fit my car I'd probably go for it.

kek, don't act like it's not standard procedure to pop your hood at car meets regardless of what's under it. Even the stock v6 guys wipe everything down and show it.