/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12537776
strawpoll.me/12537758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember to use filters.

Unica 'dances' to old men for bread.

It's shit.

Is this a good face dragon deck?

Unica sugoi desu.

strawpoll.me/12537776

strawpoll.me/12537758

In the future, please remove tripcodes when making threads, as those threads may be hidden for people.

>good
>dragon deck

Reddit Reddit and Leddit

Looks very solid.

How bad is power creep compared to other card games?

You mean Discord
>strawpoll
As I said you, Discord.

How many Clash cards do they have to make for Blood before people start giving a shit about Executioner's Axe?

Phoenix Roost - Not even once.

Vania, vampire princess is quickly becoming one of my favorite cards. It's just so positive and generous. Practically costs nothing at all at two mana you drop her on the board and that chill ass motherfucker gives you a bat to use later in the game. And you also get this adorable little 2/2 can ping things but usually is too harmless to be removed.
But more than the Vania is just so positive. It comes on the board like "It's me, Vania!" and I'm like "yeah Vania let's do this shit" and when she attacks she's like "Yummy!" and I'm like "yeah they are SO YUMMY!" She doesn't say some bullshit macho shit like "I will destroy you" she's just like "nah yummy." And it looks so happy. I mean this is an vampire girl literally brought to life by magic. It understands it's life is a temporary magical gift and the dudette is just fucking loving it. I mean look at her face she's just so happy.
I am literally never sad when Vania is on board. IDK if she's gonna make it into the metagame or not but for now she (or he) a pretty chill card

I've only been around for this expansion but the new stuff seems incredibly powerful for a few cards. That being said, it seems a lot of cards from previous sets are still staples despite this. It's not YGO bad for sure.

The main problem here is Dance of Death. You don't want Emissary pitching DoD.
Also, I personally prefer Eyfa over Seabrand, but both of them work.

don't you love when people post:
>T1:i do this
>T2:then i do this
>T3:combined with this
>T4:giving room for this
>T5:also this
>T6:oh look this i guess
>etc
then after that the guys goes:
>MY CRAFT IS LE THINKING MAN CRAFT TIER 0 AND IM A GOOD PLAYER, YOU ARE RETARDED IF YOU THINK THIS WON'T HAPPEN, DUMB SHITTER

Enjoy your shitty deck while you can pedonigger. You will be the worst meme class in 7 days.

I like to do edits and fun things but lately /svg/ is being destroyed.

hope you guys have fun but i can't stand hsg culture anymore.

pic related the fun times when using photshop was great for me.

This general has sunken so low, now it's full of namefags, tripfags and reddit.

I guess it was over when the pastebin was introducted and discord won the fight.

how is it bad if she loves dancing? it's her life!

i think you can fit the axe to control/midrange blood, should be good with limil's, maelstorm etc

Time to do your job, strawman. Only ever reply to anons. You forsaken only respond to them.

>pedonigger
jesus you must be real mad

i know right? thinking your little theory will go as planned 100% of the time and you wont just lose to unga shit is really autist

concede purizu

It's the comeback, vampy shit. Your people are raiding this shit.

There's nothing inherently wrong with a pastebin.

It's when people feel the need to show without a mask at a masquerade party that things start getting botched.

I am talking about you.

and i about you

>You don't want Emissary pitching DoD
how so

i sometimes play a face dragon deck where i intentionally added dod as a possible pull against the wards and stuff, and as a burn

thanks, forte mama!

Should be good enough to do your dailies, not particularly reliable to climb.

Super common for people to frown others for doing something but justify it when it's themselves in whichever way that makes them save some face/look better.

I think the pastebin in the OP was one of the better changes this general has seen since it's creation.

We need the long OP back, in order to wash off all the discord shit.

I don't understand, is this supposed to be funny?

Did it break onyour end or on mine?

I want to marry Forte!

Fuck off. The long OP is absolute cancer.

Have some ambush memes to cheer up.

meantime moirdecai seems he married cerb

>Most other decks will get fucked by dragon next expansion
>DShift is utterly immune to it

Stop with that shit. The pastebin has always been there, you circlejerkers only messed up it.

Did the concede not count for you or something? If you make another room I can head back in.

I don't understand, is there a reason you have a trip on?

Which is more likely to help me do my dailies? Ramp dragon with no breath, or face dragon with no Forte?

But then how will these retards put
>Current streamer: HSfaggot
and other shit?

Current list, not picured 2 Demonic Storm and 1 Alucard

you made this like 5 days ago
it hasn't gotten THAAT bad in 5 days r-right?

Ramp

face dragon needs breath too

but go for face dragon anyway

Face dragon with no forte

The latter. Use Seabrand and Eyfa instead.

>i can't stand hsg culture anymore
explain

How new? You fucking idiot. Discord started the short shit, and the shrek script.

tripfags are too autistic to let anyone else do the OP

and 2 Lancers*

i hope nep never gets played again, what a broken fucking card.

>10pp

Bahamut ;^)

Use Iceblade Warfiend

swap gobu for lyrial

literally kill yourself

>5 days ago
welcome to /svg/ I guess

Is there any resource that accurately shows the distribution of players between ranks?

I climbed to A in my first week and felt pretty good about it, until I remembered I was getting 100 per win and dropping 70 or less per loss. Where does most of the playerbase fall?

Thanks, I will try it.

Yeah, because the long OP definetely prevents that.

There is literally nothing wrong with the pastebin. It has everything the older OP had but without turning the OP into an absolute clusterfuck of links.
Discord links and the shrek script haven't been a thing for a long time as well.
I have been there since DE. Kill yourself autist.

Axe is good though. It turns Beast Dominator into efficient removal.

>implying I'm not going to run storm

Enjoy your Forte in the face.

>Is there any resource that accurately shows the distribution of players between ranks?
no

I'm talking about the condensation of the OP into a pastebin, leaving only the most relevant links in the OP itself, made it much easier to get relevant info for that time slot while leaving important resources still readily available.

The bloat of links and text the OP was before was disgusting and unnecessary provided a more elegant solution was possible.

>there
*here

Vania is wondering when the namefags will kill themselves already

>6 mana 2 cards deal 6
What an amasing combo.

Yeah, you can't get away with that in ranked, sadly.

You're just parroting, faggot. I swear to God I'll stop jerking off shit like you.

it's 1 for 1 damage then just like angelic snipe

Vania isn't real, she's a drawing, she doesn't think.

Not an argument

But in that case, what should I run in place of breath? I already have dance of death, so the way I see I can either go demonic strike, some better removal, or just more followers.

Just filter them. And post bloodkins, I like those.

Even if she was real, she wouldn't think much. She seems pretty retarded ingame.

>I have been there since DE
The Discord into your veins is just too much right

Eris is young and sexy!

Yeah, every blood deck runs angelic snipe, right? Rune only uses snipe for spellboosting, they would have still played it if it did nothing probably.

Ids jusd like bagg in de old days :DDDD

Gross.

I reckon most people are in A

She's real, in your heart. That's where it really counts.

Unlike Vania, you could have a real pet bloodkin. If you wanted badly enough.

And to hide Discord and Blog links, isn't that right?

le 2pp 7 damage of balance

I am not on the Discord and, once again, not an argument.

>being gay

this user gets it

Yours maybe, not mine. My heart is for Mordecai.

>young

>tfw absolutely no motivation to do dailies

amazing taste fellow skelebro

Nice.